So I just bought a Dyson

I use a shop vac, it works best.

ok so go use it

for heavens sake

so you give us some peace lol:eusa_sick:
No it's pretty noisy..

you know what

you are the typical basement dweller ...

but ....ok.........I will say no more....

its not on my instinct to hurt with the truth ....
I wish I had a basement it would full of pot plants..

:muahaha:

sure ok.....haaa
Yes indeed. I live on top of a rock and can't really dig a basement..

ok so go use it

for heavens sake

so you give us some peace lol:eusa_sick:
No it's pretty noisy..

you know what

you are the typical basement dweller ...

but ....ok.........I will say no more....

its not on my instinct to hurt with the truth ....
I wish I had a basement it would full of pot plants..

:muahaha:

sure ok.....haaa
Yes indeed. I live on top of a rock and can't really dig a basement..

and

my BS detector is so high ...to all that rubbish

but since I dont want to have more of my posts deleted....because they ....you know....they don't like it

I will say no more

GOD ABOVE knows I could say so much more .....say the truth....but some here do not like the truth

Dyson is a great brand!

Holy hell this thing could suck the chrome off a bumper. My old Bissels bit the dust and I was debating between a robot and a Dyson. Opted for the Dyson as the Rumba obviously had no attachments for fine cleaning.
Jesus this thing is amazing. I couldn't believe how much dirt it pulled up compared to my old machines.
You just love throwing money away don'tcha!?
The i7 was more expensive and it had ZERO attachments to taunt the pets with so the choice was a no brainer
I blow the budget on Cyberpower PC's for gaming.
I have a 3k gaming PC and a 400.00 xbox1x. Both do 4k gaming. One for 400 the other for absurd master race pointless bragging rights. PC gaming will be dead by the next generation. At less than 1/6th the cost for 1/1000th the headaches
I hate missing out on exclusives being stuck on pc. New consoles are a year or two away, maybe I will move to one then. I'm addicted to building pcs though for no good reason, I like to tinker.

Is that the ball one?

Is it bag or bag less? ... :cool:

Ball and bagless

We have the purple Animal, which has incredible suction. The only issue I have with it is that it falls over too easily when we are storing it- seems like the vertical lock could hold better. No complaints otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine doesn't stay upright very well either but I don't foresee that being a problem

They have pills for that

Ball and bagless

GMU,

Do you have an animal that sheds so you are going to have pet hair?

If so I HIGHLY recommend you get into the habit of emptying the cyclone receiver (where the dirt collects) much more often then you are used to. Especially if you are dealing with pet hair.

We've had the Animal Dyson for about 5-years and LOVE it. You are right, vacuum with a regular vacuum and then run over the same area with a Dyson and be amazed. The only problem we've had is my own fault and I needed to change habits. If I go to long between emptying the cyclone receiver pet hair will backup in the tubing and you loose suction. Then you have to disassemble the rotor head and clean out the hose leading to the cyclone chamber. Not hard, but you can save yourself the hassle if you empty often. With my pattern I empty it 4 times just doing the living room.

(We have an Australian Shepard and two cats.)

Enjoy,

WW

.>>>>
Cool, I have an Aussie too

9F66DADF-9FE9-4391-AE32-9144BAD9313E.jpeg

We have a Newfie, a real miracle dog. 8 yo and almost died in July. Vet tried to talk us into putting her down because of strong evidence of kidney failure. We have her more time and she is now back to normal. Yes the Dyson takes care of her hair quite nicely- we have the Animal, the pre-ball ubiquitous yellow and a battery one for small messes. All are top notch products and I would recommend to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back