So how long after the election will we get the "working together" speech by the Democrats?

Members of his own cabinet and administration disagree with you. They were so disgusted with his actions that day that they resigned.

If members of his own staff see a huge problem with it, then why can’t you?

That’s a rhetorical question. You don’t need to answer. We already know the answer.

So a couple of people quit his administration. He was leaving anyway. All Trump did was hold a rally--that's it. He's not to blame for what others did at the Capital.

Stupid argument. Running ads doesn’t mean that we’re heading to nuclear war.

You want to cry that the sky is falling because your guy isn’t in office. The sky isn’t falling. You’re going to be fine. You can stop hiding in the basement now.

Where did I say that ads mean we're going into a nuclear war? You said "you guys" as in we Republicans. NYC is one of the most liberal cities in the country. My statement was merely to point out the concern is not just us guys. Putin is showing signs of mental inability, almost as much as Biden. You have to take it somewhat seriously.

We are the financial leader of the world. When our economy is doing well, other countries economies are doing well. When our economy fails, other countries economy fails. We are the first domino in the set. it's not hard to find things Dementia did that caused inflation and in retrospect, increasing interest rates.

Bush was not a great President, but neither was DumBama. He took credit for an improved economy that was led by the private market--not him. Everything he did for our businesses were a negative and not a positive. You know.......those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready.
See? You’re not even consistent with your own stupid argument.

You blame Biden for the poor stock market. You don’t give Obama credit for the good stock market. Is the POTUS responsible for the stock market or not? Which is it? You can’t have it both ways.

Your inconsistent hypocritical flip-flopping just goes whichever way you want it to so you can try to keep your house of card reasoning together.

So a couple of people quit his administration. He was leaving anyway. All Trump did was hold a rally--that's it. He's not to blame for what others did at the Capital.
They would argue that he was throwing gasoline on the Jan 6 fire, and they would be accurate. Once again, that’s people in his own administration and even they can say that Trump‘s behavior was terrible. You just don’t care, and that’s up to you.

I have different values than you do. Just like the people in Trump’s administration, I don’t want someone like that in power and I will vote accordingly. Just because people disagree with your politics does not mean that they’re stupid. It just means that we have different perspectives.

They would argue that he was throwing gasoline on the Jan 6 fire, and they would be accurate. Once again, that’s people in his own administration and even they can say that Trump‘s behavior was terrible. You just don’t care, and that’s up to you.

I have different values than you do. Just like the people in Trump’s administration, I don’t want someone like that in power and I will vote accordingly. Just because people disagree with your politics does not mean that they’re stupid. It just means that we have different perspectives.

It has nothing to do with perspective. It has to do with honesty. Look at this country now and the shape we are in. What "different perspective" would one have for wanting to keep it this way or get worse?

Where did I say that ads mean we're going into a nuclear war?
You didn’t. You said ”this is the closest we've been to a nuclear war since the early 60's” all because of a few ads.

My response is that we’re not going to nuclear war and that you’re being overly emotional child who thinks the sky is falling.

See? You’re not even consistent with your own stupid argument.

You blame Biden for the poor stock market. You don’t give Obama credit for the good stock market. Is the POTUS responsible for the stock market or not? Which is it? You can’t have it both ways.

Your inconsistent hypocritical flip-flopping just goes whichever way you want it to so you can try to keep your house of card reasoning together.

Not at all. I'm willing to give anybody credit for something they actually did, not just for being at the right place at the right time. DumBama didn't do anything for businesses outside his union buddies at the UAW. Even then he didn't do much of anything.

On the other hand we can point to a bunch of stuff Dementia did that is responsible for the stock market performance.

You didn’t. You said ”this is the closest we've been to a nuclear war since the early 60's” all because of a few ads.

My response is that we’re not going to nuclear war and that you’re being overly emotional child who thinks the sky is falling.

I said that? Please quote it with a post number. I did say this is the closest we've been to a nuclear war since the 60's, but I never said the ads were responsible. Why do you leftists have to lie so much?

It has nothing to do with perspective. It has to do with honesty. Look at this country now and the shape we are in. What "different perspective" would one have for wanting to keep it this way or get worse?
It does have everything to do with perspective. You see nothing wrong with how Trump acted leading up to and on Jan 6. Me and people in his own administration and anyone who doesn’t have their head up Trump’s ass does see a problem with that.

I’d rather not have that idiot in power again. So I will vote accordingly. Doesn’t mean what we have now is perfect, it just means I value NOT having that again, which is obviously different from your perspective.

I said that? Please quote it with a post number. I did say this is the closest we've been to a nuclear war since the 60's, but I never said the ads were responsible. Why do you leftists have to lie so much?
You used the ads as your reasoning. If that’s not your reasoning for thinking that the nuclear war is close, then what is?

I’ll make you an avatar bet that nuclear war doesn’t happen during the Biden presidency. What do you say?

Your chicken little “the sky is falling” panic is completely retarded. In two years, whether you take me up on this offer or not, I’ll happily remind you of how you acted like a scared little child hiding in your basement over absolutely nothing. It’s pathetic.

You used the ads as your reasoning. If that’s not your reasoning for thinking that the nuclear war is close, then what is?

I’ll make you an avatar bet that nuclear war doesn’t happen during the Biden presidency. What do you say?

Your chicken little “the sky is falling” panic is completely retarded. In two years, whether you take me up on this offer or not, I’ll happily remind you of how you acted like a scared little child hiding in your basement over absolutely nothing. It’s pathetic.

Why would I be scared? I'm dying anyway. The only point of the ad was to show you that it's not just us on the right that are concerned. It seems the people on the left are concerned just as much. Will there be a nuclear attack? Don't know. But it hasn't been a threat to us since the 60's until now.

It does have everything to do with perspective. You see nothing wrong with how Trump acted leading up to and on Jan 6. Me and people in his own administration and anyone who doesn’t have their head up Trump’s ass does see a problem with that.

I’d rather not have that idiot in power again. So I will vote accordingly. Doesn’t mean what we have now is perfect, it just means I value NOT having that again, which is obviously different from your perspective.

You can do that if you like. It's your vote. But I'm not about to base my vote on one day of a four year presidency. As far as I'm concerned, Trump was the best President we had since Reagan. I look at how great things were before covid, and even during covid he did a pretty good job all things considered.

If 1/6 never happened, you'd still never vote for him. You'd rather see people struggle with gasoline and grocery prices, illegals crossing our border by the millions, including 35 terrorists caught (Lord knows how many didn't get caught) since he took office, home sales going in the toilet because the interest rate made it too expensive for some to consider buying, and people forced to work into their retirement years until the market gets back up........whenever that will be. All based on what happened one day.

Why would I be scared? I'm dying anyway. The only point of the ad was to show you that it's not just us on the right that are concerned. It seems the people on the left are concerned just as much. Will there be a nuclear attack? Don't know. But it hasn't been a threat to us since the 60's until now.
The ad doesn’t matter. It doesn’t mean we’re close to nuclear war. Nuclear war isn’t going to happen. That was a stupid argument.

As I said, it depends on what his role in it was. I don't recall any action by DumBama where he could take the credit for it. None of his policies benefited business.
See? Your stupid argument isn’t consistent.

Here, I’ll simplify your stupid reasoning. There are four possible scenarios:

Scenario 1: Republican president with good stock market

Your response: It’s a good stock market because it’s a Republican president.

Scenario 2: Democrat president with good stock market

Your response: It’s not because of the Democrat president. He’s just in the right place at the right time.

Scenario 3: Democrat president with bad stock market.

Your response: It’s bad because of the Democrat president.

Scenario 4: Republican president with bad stock market.

Your response: It’s not the Republicans’ fault. It’s the Democrats’ fault.

Inconsistent. What a magical coincidence it is that it always happens this way. Maybe, just maybe, it’s because you’re going to see what you WANT to see. You have no objective argument here. You’re just going to try to spin this into Republicans = good and Democrats = bad, based on nothing but your feelings.

Obama did plenty regarding economics. You just don’t want to give any credit to him for the good stock market because it doesn’t line up with your subjective feelings. Economic policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia

You can do that if you like. It's your vote. But I'm not about to base my vote on one day of a four year presidency. As far as I'm concerned, Trump was the best President we had since Reagan. I look at how great things were before covid, and even during covid he did a pretty good job all things considered.

If 1/6 never happened, you'd still never vote for him. You'd rather see people struggle with gasoline and grocery prices, illegals crossing our border by the millions, including 35 terrorists caught (Lord knows how many didn't get caught) since he took office, home sales going in the toilet because the interest rate made it too expensive for some to consider buying, and people forced to work into their retirement years until the market gets back up........whenever that will be. All based on what happened one day.
Me voting a different way than you doesn’t mean that you’re smarter than me, truck driver. It means we have different values. I value not having a psychotic asshole in charge. Even people in his own administration, the very people closest to him, agree with me on that.

I care about this and you don’t. Some people care about this and some people don’t. That’s a matter of opinions, not intelligence. Get over yourself. You’re just a truck driver and you guys aren’t exactly known for your intelligence.

Me voting a different way than you doesn’t mean that you’re smarter than me, truck driver. It means we have different values. I value not having a psychotic asshole in charge. Even people in his own administration, the very people closest to him, agree with me on that.

I care about this and you don’t. Some people care about this and some people don’t. That’s a matter of opinions, not intelligence. Get over yourself. You’re just a truck driver and you guys aren’t exactly known for your intelligence.

I never said I was smarter than you. I said Democrats will always vote Democrat and Republicans will always vote Republican. The people I called stupid are those who who have no political affiliation and chose Dementia over Trump, and who choose to vote Democrats in for Congress instead of Republicans. You say you don't want a psychotic asshole in charge, and this guy tries to shake hands with invisible people.

See? Your stupid argument isn’t consistent.

Here, I’ll simplify your stupid reasoning. There are four possible scenarios:

Scenario 1: Republican president with good stock market

Your response: It’s a good stock market because it’s a Republican president.

Scenario 2: Democrat president with good stock market

Your response: It’s not because of the Democrat president. He’s just in the right place at the right time.

Scenario 3: Democrat president with bad stock market.

Your response: It’s bad because of the Democrat president.

Scenario 4: Republican president with bad stock market.

Your response: It’s not the Republicans’ fault. It’s the Democrats’ fault.

Inconsistent. What a magical coincidence it is that it always happens this way. Maybe, just maybe, it’s because you’re going to see what you WANT to see. You have no objective argument here. You’re just going to try to spin this into Republicans = good and Democrats = bad, based on nothing but your feelings.

Obama did plenty regarding economics. You just don’t want to give any credit to him for the good stock market because it doesn’t line up with your subjective feelings. Economic policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia

Nope, as I said before, I'm willing to give anybody credit or blame for the market provided somebody can show me what action they took to give them credit or blame for. Simple as that.

Even if we had the most secure technology around, do you believe people will buy it?

I'm not talking about if it happens or not. I'm talking about restoring the confidence in Americans that their vote counted. That can never happen using technology of any degree.

Sure it can.

Why do people trust a thermometer?

Because everyone can look at it.

A light switch?

Because anyone can turn it on, to see if it works.

Anything that's public tends to get confidence.

You can make the verification process public and repeatable, that's a confidence booster.

The problem with Dominion voting machines is no one knows how they work. Which isn't good for confidence.

Plus they can be programmed by a foreign corporation, which isn't good for confidence either.

You don't have to use a computer you know. You can use a typewriter. No programming possible or even needed. All hardware, hard wired.

Forum List

Back