So, Hillary Wants to $pend One Trillion in Taxes?

Good. We need to spend more on shit that matters.

We are over $18 trillion in debt already sorry to burst your bubble. I know why don't you get all the bleeding heart libs to voluntarily donate money?
Have you noticed the interest rate on the recent additions to the debt (Treasury bonds)? It is lower than a snake's belly because investors from all around the world are frantic to put their money into US government securities.

The result of all this low cost government debt is lower taxes, especially on the millionaires and lots more money sloshing around in the domestic economy creating jobs and opportunities.

No wonder Alexander Hamilton was able to sell George Washington on the idea of a national debt. It doesn't work like the money you owe your bookie at all. Government debt is a good thing, and if Uncle Sam ever gets in a real financial pickle, he can just print a helluva lot more of it. Can't do that on your lemonade stand.

Is that you Nancy Pelosi arguing spiraling out of control debt and devaluing peoples savings by printing money is a good thing?

We are over $18 trillion in debt already sorry to burst your bubble. I know why don't you get all the bleeding heart libs to voluntarily donate money?
Have you noticed the interest rate on the recent additions to the debt (Treasury bonds)? It is lower than a snake's belly because investors from all around the world are frantic to put their money into US government securities.

The result of all this low cost government debt is lower taxes, especially on the millionaires and lots more money sloshing around in the domestic economy creating jobs and opportunities.

No wonder Alexander Hamilton was able to sell George Washington on the idea of a national debt. It doesn't work like the money you owe your bookie at all. Government debt is a good thing, and if Uncle Sam ever gets in a real financial pickle, he can just print a helluva lot more of it. Can't do that on your lemonade stand.
Wow, exploding government debt, food stamps, and welfare are the cornerstones of the Obama Economy!

The poster is a moron.

Is that you Nancy Pelosi arguing spiraling out of control debt and devaluing peoples savings by printing money is a good thing?
Government debt is not "spiraling out of control," it is being deliberately managed and its growth has slowed dramatically since the days when the Decider and his GOP pals fought two wars off the books and lost them both.

Inflating the money supply does function as a tax of sorts on people who have dollar denominated assets (like Christmas club accounts). Who are these people? Well, they sure ain't the bottom half of our population, those people have no savings, only debts. And inflation is like a tax cut for people who are in debt. So printing more greenbacks is a tax cut for the poor paid for by the well-off. No wonder you are outraged.

I would hope we could agree that tax reform is a better instrument than monetary policy. We could start by taxing earned and unearned income at the same rate and removing the cap on FICA tax. It would be a good idea to return to the Ronald Reagan marginal tax rates at the same time.

Government debt is not "spiraling out of control," it is being deliberately managed and its growth has slowed dramatically since the days when the Decider and his GOP pals fought two wars off the books and lost them both.

Inflating the money supply does function as a tax of sorts on people who have dollar denominated assets (like Christmas club accounts). Who are these people? Well, they sure ain't the bottom half of our population, those people have no savings, only debts. And inflation is like a tax cut for people who are in debt. So printing more greenbacks is a tax cut for the poor paid for by the well-off. No wonder you are outraged.

I would hope we could agree that tax reform is a better instrument than monetary policy. We could start by taxing earned and unearned income at the same rate and removing the cap on FICA tax. It would be a good idea to return to the Ronald Reagan marginal tax rates at the same time.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Your response is pathetic and a sad commentary on the failure of public education. I respond to it only to bump my own post.

Your response is pathetic and a sad commentary on the failure of public education. I respond to it only to bump my own post.

Your post is nothing more than BS liberal talking points someone told you to believe. Yank the liberal IV out of your arm and start thinking for yourself.

Your post is nothing more than BS liberal talking points someone told you to believe. Yank the liberal IV out of your arm and start thinking for yourself.
Well, I see you have graduated from half a dozen childish emoticons to a two-sentence pontification with personal insult. That is, I suppose, progress, although you still ought to be ashamed of yourself unless you are under ten years old.

I cited points about the interest rate on Treasury bonds and the effects of currency inflation and made three specific recommendations about tax reform. And you? You've got nothing.

Naturally, I conclude that is because you don't know anything. Your only visible purpose is to vent your anger at "liberal talking points". This exchange is a good illustration of why the base of the Republican Party no longer includes college graduates and why educated Americans view that base as pathetic. You can take a break on my ignore list with the other foaming ignoramuses. Bye bye

We need to spend a lot more than that on infrastructure

Bond rates are at record lows as are wages.....ideal time

nothing is "spriraling out of control" except for rightwingnut rhetoric.

raise taxes to what they were before shrub put his stupid little hands on them and make corporations pay what they should.

no more problem.

Well, I see you have graduated from half a dozen childish emoticons to a two-sentence pontification with personal insult. That is, I suppose, progress, although you still ought to be ashamed of yourself unless you are under ten years old.

I cited points about the interest rate on Treasury bonds and the effects of currency inflation and made three specific recommendations about tax reform. And you? You've got nothing.

Naturally, I conclude that is because you don't know anything. Your only visible purpose is to vent your anger at "liberal talking points". This exchange is a good illustration of why the base of the Republican Party no longer includes college graduates and why educated Americans view that base as pathetic. You can take a break on my ignore list with the other foaming ignoramuses. Bye bye

Inside every deluded liberal there's a conservative trying to get out.

raise taxes to what they were before shrub put his stupid little hands on them and make corporations pay what they should.

no more problem.

Do you math idiots have any idea how much just the interest on the national debt is each year? Of course you don't, it would fund a shit load of the social programs you people keep whining about.

no more problem.

Do you math idiots have any idea how much just the interest on the national debt is each year? Of course you don't, it would fund a shit load of the social programs you people keep whining about.

I think someone who knows as little as you do really shouldn't insult other people.

as for the debt... well, baby bush shouldn't have been the only leader in world history to cut taxes during wartime and then run two wars on china's dime. but i'm not really interested in hearing that we can't run our country because of it or because you don't understand that this country ran on debt from the time of the revolution.

you do know that, right?

no more problem.

$225 billion in interest

We have $3.29 trillion in tax revenue and $18.2 trillion GDP
$119 trillion in total wealth

Last edited:
Hillary appears to be wanting to maintain/rebuild our infrastructure, fund science, and improve our educational system. If she is successful our economic growth will pay for it.

Please poi t out which of tbe 18 SPECIFIC ITEMS listed in Articla I, Section 8 of the US Constitution ANY of thise things fall under.

Don't bother. You can't. Because none of them fall under any of the 18 points.

no more problem.

I think someone who knows as little as you do really shouldn't insult other people.

as for the debt... well, baby bush shouldn't have been the only leader in world history to cut taxes during wartime and then run two wars on china's dime. but i'm not really interested in hearing that we can't run our country because of it or because you don't understand that this country ran on debt from the time of the revolution.

you do know that, right?

So in other words your response is deflection and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH /eyeroll

no more problem.

you do know that, right?

For some reason, Republicans think the damage of Bush's blunders ended when he left office

Republicans love infrastructure spending as much as Democrats. Highway bills are chock full of re-election pork.

Fox News won't tell you this.

Gravina Island Bridge ("Bridge to Nowhere")

"Highway bills are chock full of re-election pork"

Highway bills save the average American Joe big bucks in automobile repairs from <ahem> liberal potholes. <giggle>

no more problem.

you do know that, right?

For some reason, Republicans think the damage of Bush's blunders ended when he left office
Are you referring to bills passed by Congress? :muahaha:

no more problem.

you do know that, right?

Are you referring to bills passed by Congress? :muahaha:

Which ones specifically?

Forum List

Back