So hillary has 2 separate email accounts but only wipes one...????

It honestly doesn't matter. The NSA has every email she has ever sent. If the authorities ever get back into control they can get them. The problem is the criminals are running the AG's office, so the odds of a legit investigation occurring are somewhere between slim and none.

Only hater dupes care. There's NO evidence of any crime or any actual problem but total Foxbot bs and Clinton derangement syndrome....Nothing to cover up. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Only hater dupes care. There's NO evidence of any crime or any actual problem but total Foxbot bs and Clinton derangement syndrome....Nothing to cover up. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
, I haven't heard one news outlet ask the question why one server was wiped and the other left untouched.

Are you sure they have the ones from another server not under their control that was wiped????

EVERY email that is sent in the USA, go's through the NSA.
according to the news 59000 are lost
That's not news- that's BS propaganda...

Of course, in all of gov't only Hillary doesn't get to have private e-mails...lol

NO ONE gets to have private email accounts silly boy. No one. All of her emails belong to us the public.

It honestly doesn't matter. The NSA has every email she has ever sent. If the authorities ever get back into control they can get them. The problem is the criminals are running the AG's office, so the odds of a legit investigation occurring are somewhere between slim and none.
Slim left town 7 years ago...

No, people who actually care about this country, and the laws that our governmental officials are supposed to follow care. They are no better than we are and are supposed to follow the same laws we do. Only progressive totalitarians, such as yourself don't care because you all think you're above the law.

Guess what. You're not. And neither is she.

No, people who actually care about this country, and the laws that our governmental officials are supposed to follow care. They are no better than we are and are supposed to follow the same laws we do. Only progressive totalitarians, such as yourself don't care because you all think you're above the law.

Considering that she is getting away with this I think you are incorrect. It is clear that they ruling elite is above the law in this nation.

Considering that she is getting away with this I think you are incorrect. It is clear that they ruling elite is above the law in this nation.

The Lois Lerner outcome should have told everyone that. The Public needs to act soon or the end of a free country is coming sooner than even I thought.

I'm far from a Hillary fan....however, Hillary deleted emails from her PERSONAL server and not the server issued to her from State.

I'm far from a Hillary fan....however, Hillary deleted emails from her PERSONAL server and not the server issued to her from State.

She was using the server for State Department business. That much is very clear based on what has been released. The secret stuff is the back room deal making ole Sid was engaging in to enrich Hillary and company based on insider info that she was able to generate based on CIA, DIA, and NSA reports among others. In other words she was using government agencies to enrich herself.

So what evidence do you have that she didn't follow any law, beside bs propaganda/speculation I mean, hater dupe? Why haven't any of you ignoramuses taken her to court? You live on an imaginary planet. This is for 23 years now...

So what evidence do you have that she didn't follow any law, beside bs propaganda/speculation I mean, hater dupe? Why haven't any of you ignoramuses taken her to court? You live on an imaginary planet. This is for 23 years now...

The fact that she is trying like hell to not have to release them. If this were Bush you would be screaming for them you hypocritical jerkweed.

She was using the server for State Department business. That much is very clear based on what has been released. The secret stuff is the back room deal making ole Sid was engaging in to enrich Hillary and company based on insider info that she was able to generate based on CIA, DIA, and NSA reports among others. In other words she was using government agencies to enrich herself.
What a pile of crap lol...

IF she was using her private server to email someone at State, then the recipients' email inboxes are readily available. This whole thing is an extension of the Benghazi witch hunt.

Forum List

Back