So fellow Blacks, why are we the only race who use a racial slur against our own race when...?

...can anyone tell me why we are the only race who use a racial slur against our own race when loosely referring to each other (or referring to other human beings)?

Why don't Hispanics throw around a slight variation of the slur, "sp*c?" Or Jews the slur, "k*ke?" Etc.
White people call each other "white trash" all the time...
Some whites are white trash. I don't think that's the same thing as the OP is talking about tough..

How would it not be the same? Its a white person calling another white person trash and specifying race. If thats not the same thing then the OP is more out of whack than I thought.
I can't believe Asclepias and I actually agree on something...

...can anyone tell me why we are the only race who use a racial slur against our own race when loosely referring to each other (or referring to other human beings)?

Why don't Hispanics throw around a slight variation of the slur, "sp*c?" Or Jews the slur, "k*ke?" Etc.
Some whites are white trash. I don't think that's the same thing as the OP is talking about tough..

How would it not be the same? Its a white person calling another white person trash and specifying race. If thats not the same thing then the OP is more out of whack than I thought.
I can't believe Asclepias and I actually agree on something...
better change your tune bro! lol

You don't call just any white person white trash. You call white trash, white trash. Black people that call each other nigga do it to replace their names. "White trash" is a way to describe a lifestyle. Nigga isn't a lifestyle.
You obviously arent Black. Your post is full of ignorance and misinformation.

That isn't what I meant. They don't call each other honkey/cracker/etc...

You don't call just any white person white trash. You call white trash, white trash. Black people that call each other nigga do it to replace their names. "White trash" is a way to describe a lifestyle. Nigga isn't a lifestyle.
You obviously arent Black. Your post is full of ignorance and misinformation.
So nigga is a lifestyle and white trash is just a common term white people call each other. Got it!

The emphasis is on them being trash, not them being White, as opposed to with calling each other honkey or cracker the emphasis would be on them being White.

They don't call each other honkey or cracker.

Only we do that.

The emphasis is on them being trash, not them being White, as opposed to with calling each other honkey or cracker the emphasis would be on them being White.

They don't call each other honkey or cracker.

Only we do that.
You go on believing that. :laugh:

"White trash" is a way of relegating a white person down to the level that you think they should be, just like the word "racist", "fascist" etc.

White "racists" are always called "white trash" and "redneck", regardless of their actual lifestyle and social standing.

The closest thing to "white trash" is the word "ghetto trash", and that term is almost always regarded as a racial slur, despite being much less racial from the offset than "white trash"
"White trash" is only acceptable because society is systemically anti-white.

"White trash" is a way of relegating a white person down to the level that you think they should be, just like the word "racist", "fascist" etc.

White "racists" are always called "white trash" and "redneck", regardless of their actual lifestyle and social standing.

The closest thing to "white trash" is the word "ghetto trash", and that term is almost always regarded as a racial slur, despite being much less racial from the offset than "white trash"

TN worded it pretty well in his reply.

Because "honkey" and "cracker" are just stupid words that don't have any meaning to white people.

The terms "white boy" and "white trash" are the equivalent of "******" in the white community.

I am white too you know...

TN is most likely not in tune with modern white society like I am.

Because "honkey" and "cracker" are just stupid words that don't have any meaning to white people.

The terms "white boy" and "white trash" are the equivalent of "******" in the white community.

You're a silly person. I'm through with it.

We are the only race to use slurs against our race (not our condition) on each other...as TN said Whites don't just generally refer to all Whites as White trash when they speak...it's two different things.

I am white too you know...

TN is most likely not in tune with modern white society like I am.

I see.

We are the only race to use slurs against our race (not our condition) on each other...as TN said Whites don't just generally refer to all Whites as White trash when they speak...it's two different things.
TN is either in denial or just ignorant of reality. White people call random white people "white trash" all the time. In fact, "white trash" used to be what the KKK would call race mixers, and now it has been reversed.

The fact that you trust him to be the authority on the lives of white people just because he is a white guy who agrees with your ridiculous, baseless argument speaks a lot about you.

TN is either in denial or just ignorant of reality. White people call random white people "white trash" all the time. In fact, "white trash" used to be what the KKK would call race mixers, and now it has been reversed.

The fact that you trust him to be the authority on the lives of white people just because he is a white guy who agrees with your ridiculous, baseless argument speaks a lot about you.

Putting you on ignore sir.

Hope you enjoy the site.

I think white trash's counterpart is ghetto. I agree that hillbilly, coonass and redneck are counterparts to "that which cannot be said by me." When used by "others," the slur is clear. When used by "us," it is an empowering take-back-the-term thing. I get it, being a coonass, and am ok with it. I do think hate crime laws should go both ways, though.

I think white trash's counterpart is ghetto. I agree that hillbilly, coonass and redneck are counterparts to "that which cannot be said by me." When used by "others," the slur is clear. When used by "us," it is an empowering take-back-the-term thing. I get it, being a coonass, and am ok with it. I do think hate crime laws should go both ways, though.

Those words (hillbilly and redneck) describe a condition not a race (they are not used as general terms for ALL Whites or ALL people.)

We are the only race silly enough to take a purely racial slur and use it on each other.

I mean words like "sp*c," "k*ke," "gre*seball," etc.

Those words (hillbilly and redneck) describe a condition not a race (they are not used as general terms for ALL Whites or ALL people.)

We are the only race silly enough to take a purely racial slur and use it on each other.

I mean words like "sp*c," "k*ke," "gre*seball," etc.
I see why you believe that. You have kept repeating this tidbit of ignorance enough to ingrain it into your subconscious. :laugh:

Blacks, why are we the only race who use a racial slur against our own race when...?

Because of the high drop-out rate from school, you don't learn how to behave.

Forum List

Back