So Did Nancy Pelosi,"Read The Bill"?, Is She Making Up The Aftermath Of New Health-Care Bill?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :banned: :dunno: Does anyone actually believe that Queen Pelosi actually read the GOP version of the affordable health care plan?,,First of all, she is senile, therefore she can't read, {or just has to read very very slowly}.
So it seems as if no matter what the GOP is proposing to fix the mess we have had to deal with since 2010, according to Queen Pelosi, the new health care bill only benefits the rich, the middle class will all die from the flu, and all children between the ages of 1 thru 26 will likely starve to death and wont have access to baby formula,,right? :eusa_boohoo:

• Banned
tomorrow she will bitch that now that the bill has passed, millions of Americans will have to start eating their dogs because they will have a choice between paying for health care or food.

She still has me scratching my head from what she said yesterday! Ready?......sure?..,.....okay it might hurt!

Breast feeding is not natural.

Somewhere there is a serious head injury looking for her. It misses home.

• Banned
She still has me scratching my head from what she said yesterday! Ready?......sure?..,.....okay it might hurt!

when she passes and scientist want her brain,,,i dont think there will be anything left of it

:banghead: :banned: :dunno: Does anyone actually believe that Queen Pelosi actually read the GOP version of the affordable health care plan?,,First of all, she is senile, therefore she can't read, {or just has to read very very slowly}.
So it seems as if no matter what the GOP is proposing to fix the mess we have had to deal with since 2010, according to Queen Pelosi, the new health care bill only benefits the rich, the middle class will all die from the flu, and all children between the ages of 1 thru 26 will likely starve to death and wont have access to baby formula,,right? :eusa_boohoo:

She is likely advising GOP leadership on how to do absolutely nothing while looking like they kept the promise to repeal and replace.

• Banned

her brain had to expire in 2010 when she thought 1 billion people lived in the USA When we were losing 500 Million jobs a month

Forum List

Back