So Did Everyone Receive their Quarterly Bonus Yet

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
Companies would be paying out a nice check after the lower taxes were installed.

:113: Trickle down and all.

Actually my wife DID receive a nice bonus as did all her co-workers. Not a flat amount; varied according to time on the job. Company said it did it that way rather than percentage of wages to be sure it didn't go just to management.

Thank You, President Trump!

(it's so nice to be able to write that word without having to use either quotation marks or an asterisk. as we used to with "president" Obama "\or "president* Obama".

So why didn't I get a bonus?

Because all my work these days is pro bono by choice. Figured out years and years ago that there IS such a thing as "enough".

Last edited:
I got the same amount I got when the NFL was shamed a few years ago into sending back the Pentagon Pimped (fake) Patriotism at Football Games money --- zero.

Inflation I guess.

Companies would be paying out a nice check after the lower taxes were installed.

My next door neighbor got a nice check from the IRS yesterday. Slightly over 8,000. Just think, he gets to keep the money that you would have otherwise gotten in your welfare check. Good for him....Bad for you.

• Banned
Filthy Don lies again....less than 2% of workers received any additional compensation this quarter. 5% during last quarter.

My Goodness...Two Scoops lied again.:113: He does have a University to sell you WeakWhytes.

• Banned

My next door neighbor got a nice check from the IRS yesterday. Slightly over 8,000. Just think, he gets to keep the money that you would have otherwise gotten in your welfare check. Good for him....Bad for you.

So he received a large gubment subsidy for being on aid. That's not employment. :113:

So he received a large gubment subsidy for being on aid. That's not employment. :113:

No, he got a tax refund because he paid too much to the government. He got his OWN money back. That way lazy bums, like you, don't get it.

The one and done bonus was a hit amongst the 5% of American workers. Bottom line, Filthy Don lies again.:113:

Filthy Don lies again....less than 2% of workers received any additional compensation this quarter. 5% during last quarter.

My Goodness...Two Scoops lied again.:113: He does have a University to sell you WeakWhytes.

Hey, incompetent one...........maybe you need to go get a job!

Lets try this-----------> Join the company, up to 25,000 sign on, then you get a bonus, lolol. BLUE COLLAR! Railroads Offering New Hires Signing Bonus Up To $25,000

You guys are screwed, you know that don't you, lol. You think your not, but with 6 months to go, unless you can bring on economic disaster, you are going to look foolish again-)

The one and done bonus was a hit amongst the 5% of American workers. Bottom line, Filthy Don lies again.:113:

OK. Write this out on your "TheMoreYouKnow" Spreadsheet: Stop saying "Flithy Don" My other socks use that and its a dead giveaway

Forum List

Back