So, Crowley lied.

Did this entire debate help obama? No it didn't. There was a black guy who told obama that he had voted for him last time, but now was having such a hard time what did obama offer to get his vote this time.

obama gave his stock answer about how much he has done, but never answered the question. Obviously all those policies obama is so proud of hasn't helped this guy. He's worse off than he was four years ago. obama's answer to high gas prices is to take on a car payment. obama could not answer the question. Romney answered the question. If obama's policies were that good, then what he has done in the last four years would have had some positive effect instead of all negative effect.

I fully agree. Obama heeded his advisers about what he did wrong in the first debate, and took a "preach to the choir" approach. He completely missed the opportunity to reach out to the undecided and convince them. Sure, BlindBoo, RDean, Jakematters, Liberal, and other forum sycophants think Obama was "masterful." But they worship Obama to begin with. It doesn't take much to get them salivating and chanting in mindless worship. But for those who are disillusioned by the failure of Obama's last 4 years, this debate drove them solidly into the Romney camp. Obama made it perfectly clear that he is representing the far left, and ONLY the far left.

The contrast was solid, and I have no doubt that we now are at 53% Romney, 47% Obama split in the popular vote.

some people need to work on their listening skills and put on their thinkiing caps.

it's so amusing watching how you got pummelled last night on the issue, though. :thup:

Yea Romney should have known Progressives use half lies all the time....Romney thought he was dealing with honorable people.

During the debate, while Romney was eviscerating Obama about his mishandling of the Benghazi situation and the subsequent lies the administration told the American people and the world, "moderator" Candy Crowley stepped up to help Obama;

{During his rebuttal Romney said, “I think it’s interesting, the president just said something which is that the day after the attack, he went into the Rose Garden and said that this is was an act of terror?

"It was not a spontaneous demonstration; is that what you’re saying?”

“Please proceed, governor,” Obama replied.

“He did in fact say it was an act of terror,” Candy Crowley said to Gov. Romney. }

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a

Well, not so much. Crowley was deliberately lying it turns out. The official transcripts reveal that Obama actually said;

{“I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives,” }

Anyone still want to claim that the media isn't actively campaigning on behalf of Obama?

She lied, then she wouldn't allow Romney to address it.

During the debate, while Romney was eviscerating Obama about his mishandling of the Benghazi situation and the subsequent lies the administration told the American people and the world, "moderator" Candy Crowley stepped up to help Obama;

{During his rebuttal Romney said, “I think it’s interesting, the president just said something which is that the day after the attack, he went into the Rose Garden and said that this is was an act of terror?

“He did in fact say it was an act of terror,” Candy Crowley said to Gov. Romney. }

Well, not so much. Crowley was deliberately lying it turns out. The official transcripts reveal that Obama actually said;

{“I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives,” }

Anyone still want to claim that the media isn't actively campaigning on behalf of Obama?
There is one quote from that speech you should have noted.
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. ... We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act."

some people need to work on their listening skills and put on their thinkiing caps.

it's so amusing watching how you got pummelled last night on the issue, though. :thup:

"Pummelled" on the issue?

The Obama administration blammed a YouTube Video for the attacks for over a week. That is a fact. If we're expected to go back and read a transcript where Obama mumbles about "acts of terror" just that one time then it pretty much proves the point. Doesn't change the fact that his Press Secretary and UN Ambassidor refused to call it a terrorist attack.

Just because Obama wasn't passive this time doesn't mean "he won". You can repeat and yell lies all you want, doesn't make them true. That seemed to be Obama's strategy last night, just repeat the same garbage over and over: Romney is an evil Republican that only wants tax cuts for the rich and cares about nothing else. He can make up stats and lie about how great the economy is, but that isn't passing the bullshit test of Americans.

Like I told my husband last night, these fluffy little newstwats are always wondering in outrage why they get stuck with Veep debates and "just holding the microphone"; this is why.

There is one quote from that speech you should have noted.
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. ... We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act."

And?

"acts of terror," a generic term. Obama not only failed to label THIS attack a terrorist attack, but opened with apologetic phrases about how terrible we were to the poor terrorists;

“We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others,”

Obama making it clear that some video was the cause, rather than a planned act of terror. Of course his ambassador to the UN made it even more clear where the administration was coming from;

{“What sparked the violence was a very hateful video on the Internet,” Rice said on Fox News Sunday. “It was a reaction to a video that had nothing to do with the United States.”}

She should have acted like a moderator and stayed the fuck out of it.

Romney shouldn't have asked the question a second time......He should have said "If that's true Mr President why did you and your administration spend over a week persecuting a innocent american for these deaths?"

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Did this entire debate help obama? No it didn't. There was a black guy who told obama that he had voted for him last time, but now was having such a hard time what did obama offer to get his vote this time.

obama gave his stock answer about how much he has done, but never answered the question. Obviously all those policies obama is so proud of hasn't helped this guy. He's worse off than he was four years ago. obama's answer to high gas prices is to take on a car payment. obama could not answer the question. Romney answered the question. If obama's policies were that good, then what he has done in the last four years would have had some positive effect instead of all negative effect.

I fully agree. Obama heeded his advisers about what he did wrong in the first debate, and took a "preach to the choir" approach. He completely missed the opportunity to reach out to the undecided and convince them. Sure, BlindBoo, RDean, Jakematters, Liberal, and other forum sycophants think Obama was "masterful." But they worship Obama to begin with. It doesn't take much to get them salivating and chanting in mindless worship. But for those who are disillusioned by the failure of Obama's last 4 years, this debate drove them solidly into the Romney camp. Obama made it perfectly clear that he is representing the far left, and ONLY the far left.

The contrast was solid, and I have no doubt that we now are at 53% Romney, 47% Obama split in the popular vote.

That's what the focus groups showed. obama redeemed himself to his base, but gained nothing.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Context is your enemy isnt it? It is obvious it was a blanket statement about 2001.

That "generic" statement of "acts of terror" came right after he mentioned September 11, 2001 and it had NOTHING to do with his statement about the latest attack.

He never stated that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack at all. But because ONE word (terror) was in his speech, that's all the lefty loones needed. Even though for weeks Obama and others kept talking about it being caused by a video! How stupid can they get???

Wait...i don't want to know that! Lol!

Mitt Romney tried to bring up Obama's Fast and Furious false flag conspiracy but Candy Crowley forcefully interrupted and wouldn't let him talk about it. One issue that's real was brought up and Candy Crowley shut it down. SMH.

That's nice. Too bad the lying fuck blamed this act on a video, and denied that it was a terror act.

But let's put context to your quote, shall we?

{Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourn with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.}

So Obama was NOT referencing Benghazi as an act of terror, but rather was speaking of the 1st 9/11 attacks and historical terror attacks. Obama lied, then Crowley lied on behalf of Obama.

{Sean Higgins: “The reference to “acts of terror” (note that it is plural) appears to be in the context of all such attacks since the original 9/11. Obama does not directly call the Benghazi attack one of those acts. The closest he comes is calling it “this terrible act” – an extremely vague label. In any event, subsequent comments by Obama and other administration officials after the Rose Garden speech continued to perpetuate the notion that this was a demonstration against a Youtube video that went out of control, not an planned attack.”}

Morning Examiner: Obama won on Libya, Romney won on jobs | WashingtonExaminer.com

BUT by all means, let's keep the spotlight on Benghazi and Obama's litany of lies to the American people.

{• Sept. 13: White House spokesman Jay Carney says “the protests we’re seeing around the region are in reaction to this movie.”

(This is about 48 hrs after the Benghazi attack. Intelligence in Libya and back to DC knew by then it was most likely terrorists. You asked if it was possibly something that had been staged by Obama operatives and it went bad? I’ve run that scenario around and around and there are some missing peices that I can’t quite fit together. But I’m not saying it isn’t possible. With these people, not possible no longer applies. That would be a huge f-cking risk though.)

• Sept. 14: Carney says the administration had “no actionable intelligence” about a pending attack.

(READ THAT STATEMENT AGAIN. THIS IS THREE DAYS AFTER THE BENGHAZI MASSACRE. THER HAD BEEN NO LESS THAN THREE RECENT ATTACKS AGAINST THE AMERICAN CONSULATE IN BENGHAZI BEFORE SEPTEMBER 11TH. WHY ARE THEY SO WILLING TO LIE LIKE THIS WHEN ALL THIS EVIDENCE POINTS TO A TERRORIST ATTACK??? HAS TO BE SOMETHING BIG THEY ARE COVERING UP. BIG. BIG. BIG.)

• Sept. 16: Susan Rice, the U.S. ambassador to the UN, does the rounds on the Sunday talk shows and says the video is the “proximate cause” of the assault in Benghazi. “Our current best assessment, based on the information that we have at present, is that, in fact, what this began as, it was a spontaneous — not a premeditated — response to what had transpired in Cairo,” Rice tells ABC. That same day, interim Libyan president Mohamed Magarief insists on CBS that “it was planned, definitely.”

(NOTE: Apparently Libyan intelligence is better than American intelligence under the Obama regime. Susan Rice was directly prepped by the Obama White House. She was told EXACTLY what to say when she went on television and repeatedly LIED to the American public. And she doesn’t answer to Hillary. She answers to Obama/Jarrett.)

• Sept. 19: National Counterterrorism Center director Matthew Olsen testifies before the Senate Homeland Security Committee that the assault was a “terrorist attack” but goes on to call it an “opportunistic” attack in which armed militants took advantage of an ongoing protest.

(NOTE: This is where the first real rift between the United States intelligence community and the Obama White House is put out in the open. This is when I started to really get chatter about some people getting real pissed with the Obama WH because they are learning they are gonna be set up as the blame for the attack.)

• Sept. 20: CBS reports that witnesses in Benghazi say there was no protest prior to the armed assault against the consulate. Magarief tells NBC the same thing on Sept. 26. Also on Sept. 20, Obama at a town hall meeting says: “What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests.”

(NOTE: Obama is openly lying to the American people. I’m screaming at the TV asking why???? Why did Jarrett send him out there to lie like this? Why risk that kind of damage? Are they that stupid? That confident? And lots of people are asking these questions at this point. Talking Senators starting to ask some tough questions of the administration. Behind the scenes still. But pushing for answers. Obama is looking like he really could be one and done, so some of them are willing to push them around a bit. Not as much as I would like, but it’s a start.)

• Sept. 21: Clinton says “what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack,” highest official until then to say so.

(NOTE: Within 24hrs of Barack Obama telling America the video was to blame and calling it a “natural protest” Hillary Clinton goes on record with the term “terrorist attack”. Clinton and Obama are now in direct opposition – though publicly still circling their own wagons against growing accusations of a cover-up. I got little to no sympathy for Hillary. But I am watching Bill’s reaction to this. Real close. So far it’s been very quiet and if I was Obama and Jarrett, that would make me very very nervous. I have known very few people that can snap a leash as hard and unexpected as Bill Clinton, and he’ll be smiling ear to ear and look like the nicest guy you could ever know while he does it. That first debate, BC had a hand in some of that. How Obama was left hanging a few times. How he looked over at the moderator for help and it didn’t arrive. “He don’t want to listen - he don’t want to prepare? Let him be on his own then.” The only one I’d want to piss off less than BC is the Old Man. He don’t snap a leash. He makes you hang yourself with it and has you thanking him for giving you the opportunity to do so.)

• Sept. 25: In his address to the U.N. General Assembly, Obama doesn’t mention terrorism but makes repeated references to the video. Asked about Clinton’s statement on ABC’s “The View” show, the president skirts the issue by saying: “We’re still doing an investigation,” blames “extremist militias.”}

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: Obama’s Benghazi Lie – Valerie Jarrett’s West Wing Meltdown - The Ulsterman Report

Let's keep the focus on Obama's incessant lies and coverup.

Here's your UPDATE!!! Lol :

"Update (12:09 am): Candy Crowley admits she got it wrong and that the President did not refer to Benghazi as a terror or terroist attack. She commented, "I think actually, you know, because right after that, I did turn to Romney and said you were totally correct but they spent two weeks telling us that this was about a tape and that there was this riot outside of the Benghazi consulate, which there wasn't. So he was right in the main, I just think that he picked the wrong word"

Crowley lied to protect the president, becoming another collaborator in the Obama-Libya coverup.

Context is your enemy isnt it? It is obvious it was a blanket statement about 2001.

No, but the truth is your enemy, that is obvious. 2001? Not a chance. He was specifically talking about the attack in Benghazi. "We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act."

Yep everyone even the telepromoter in chief knew he told a BIG lie! Yet the moderate aka Obama Secret Sevice Agent, jumped in and doubled down on the lie!!! Amazing a so called moderate would do such a thing!

Forum List

Back