So, Crowley lied.

No, but the truth is your enemy, that is obvious. 2001? Not a chance. He was specifically talking about the attack in Benghazi. "We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act."

Can I get you an ice pack, Boo?

The beating you're taking here will leave scars, if you don't get some ice on it.

Yep everyone even the telepromoter in chief knew he told a BIG lie! Yet the moderate aka Obama Secret Sevice Agent, jumped in and doubled down on the lie!!! Amazing a so called moderate would do such a thing!

My son and I looked at each other and said, "it's over, Obama just lost this election."

Crowley didn't help him, she tried, but in the end she hurt him. The LAST thing Obama should seek is focus on his lies to America.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Here's your UPDATE!!! Lol :

"Update (12:09 am): Candy Crowley admits she got it wrong and that the President did not refer to Benghazi as a terror or terroist attack. She commented, "I think actually, you know, because right after that, I did turn to Romney and said you were totally correct but they spent two weeks telling us that this was about a tape and that there was this riot outside of the Benghazi consulate, which there wasn't. So he was right in the main, I just think that he picked the wrong word"

Crowley lied to protect the president, becoming another collaborator in the Obama-Libya coverup.

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a

"that this was an act of terror" is the quote from the President last night. And he did refer to the event as an act of terror in his speech from the Rose Garden.

No, but the truth is your enemy, that is obvious. 2001? Not a chance. He was specifically talking about the attack in Benghazi. "We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act."

Can I get you an ice pack, Boo?

The beating you're taking here will leave scars, if you don't get some ice on it.

Words from the few hacks left here will leave no scars.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

That's nice. Too bad the lying fuck blamed this act on a video, and denied that it was a terror act.

But let's put context to your quote, shall we?

{Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourn with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.}

So Obama was NOT referencing Benghazi as an act of terror, but rather was speaking of the 1st 9/11 attacks and historical terror attacks. Obama lied, then Crowley lied on behalf of Obama.

While I can agree that No acts of terror can be inturpreted in a broader since however he marks the attack in Benghazi specifically with "We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act." just a few sentences later. Placing it in with other acts of terror.

Crowley admitted she was wrong. That makes all arguments that she was correct and obama was correct irrelevant.

While I can agree that No acts of terror can be inturpreted in a broader since however he marks the attack in Benghazi specifically with "We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act." just a few sentences later. Placing it in with other acts of terror.

If that were the case, he would have referenced "this terrorist act." But it isn't just this outing that makes it clear, it's the dozens of followup statements where Obama specifically denied this was a terrorist attack. (already documented in this thread.)

Obama lied, and Crowley lied.

If that were the case, he would have referenced "this terrorist act." But it isn't just this outing that makes it clear, it's the dozens of followup statements where Obama specifically denied this was a terrorist attack. (already documented in this thread.)

Furthermore on Sept. 13 in Co. he said it again.

So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. (Applause.) I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.

Remarks by the President in Golden, CO | The White House

some people need to work on their listening skills and put on their thinkiing caps.
it's so amusing watching how you got pummelled last night on the issue, though. :thup:

Yes you do...

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation
, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

Context...

They said for two weeks it was not a Pre Planned Attack...

It was a result of an Anti Islam video...

Ambassador Rice, and I quote:

"We are obviously investigating this very closely. The FBI has a lead in this investigation," Rice said Sept. 16 on "Fox News Sunday." "The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack. That what happened initially was that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video. People gathered outside the embassy and then it grew very violent and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy weapons, which unfortunately are quite common in post-revolutionary Libya and that then spun out of control.

"But we don't see at this point signs this was a coordinated plan, premeditated attack. Obviously, we will wait for the results of the investigation and we don't want to jump to conclusions before then. But I do think it's important for the American people to know our best current assessment."

They made a mistake that cost the LIFE of a US Ambassador and three other American colleagues, be a man and take responsibilty...

[
You calling them facts doesn't make lies facts.

You're not going to stem the bleeding by picking at it!

{For more than a week after the Benghazi attack, the Obama administration which pledged to be the “most transparent administration in history”, continued to maintain a ruse that the outbreak of violence was nothing more than a spur-of-the-moment protest in response to the offensive video. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeated the fiction, and White House press spokesman Jay Carney told us all that there was “no evidence” that this was a “preplanned or premeditated attack.”}

Pants On Fire: Obama Scrambles For Cover As Benghazi Lie Explodes - Forbes

Furthermore on Sept. 13 in Co. he said it again.

So what I want all of you to know is that we are going to bring those who killed our fellow Americans to justice. (Applause.) I want people around the world to hear me: To all those who would do us harm, no act of terror will go unpunished. It will not dim the light of the values that we proudly present to the rest of the world. No act of violence shakes the resolve of the United States of America.

Remarks by the President in Golden, CO | The White House

Please show me the words 'The attack in Benghazi was an act of terror'.

I'll wait.....

some people need to work on their listening skills and put on their thinkiing caps.
it's so amusing watching how you got pummelled last night on the issue, though. :thup:

Yes you do...

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation[/U][/B], alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done

Context...

They said for two weeks it was not a Pre Planned Attack...

It was a result of an Anti Islam video...

Ambassador Rice, and I quote:
"We are obviously investigating this very closely. The FBI has a lead in this investigation," Rice said Sept. 16 on "Fox News Sunday." "The information, the best information and the best assessment we have today is that in fact this was not a preplanned, premeditated attack. That what happened initially was that it was a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired in Cairo as a consequence of the video. People gathered outside the embassy and then it grew very violent and those with extremist ties joined the fray and came with heavy weapons, which unfortunately are quite common in post-revolutionary Libya and that then spun out of control.

"But we don't see at this point signs this was a coordinated plan, premeditated attack. Obviously, we will wait for the results of the investigation and we don't want to jump to conclusions before then. But I do think it's important for the American people to know our best current assessment."

They made a mistake that cost the LIFE of a US Ambassador and three other American colleagues, be a man and take responsibilty...

You mean like Obama should throw himself on his sword?

"Update (12:09 am): Candy Crowley admits she got it wrong and that the President did not refer to Benghazi as a terror or terroist attack. She commented, "I think actually, you know, because right after that, I did turn to Romney and said you were totally correct but they spent two weeks telling us that this was about a tape and that there was this riot outside of the Benghazi consulate, which there wasn't. So he was right in the main, I just think that he picked the wrong word"

Crowley lied to protect the president, becoming another collaborator in the Obama-Libya coverup.

"that this was an act of terror" is the quote from the President last night. And he did refer to the event as an act of terror in his speech from the Rose Garden.

What he said last night means nothing.....besides lies.
And no, he did NOT say the Benghazi attack was an "act of terror".
It's been proven to you how many times just in this thread and your're still arguing this???

It's been proven to you how many times just in this thread and your're still arguing this???

Be nice.

Boo is in a bleeding pile on the floor, it's no surprise that he's babbling incoherently.

He's had the shit kicked out of him 10 ways from Sunday. What's a mindless Obamabot to do, but keep reciting the hate points from ThinkProgress?

Seem like you guys are aguing with the truth. When referring to the the attacks in Lybia he was not recalling or speaking about those who attacked us on 9-11-2001. Not only did he refer to it as an act of terror in the Rose Garden speech but also the next day in Colorado.

Forum List

Back