So, Crowley lied.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
During the debate, while Romney was eviscerating Obama about his mishandling of the Benghazi situation and the subsequent lies the administration told the American people and the world, "moderator" Candy Crowley stepped up to help Obama;

{During his rebuttal Romney said, “I think it’s interesting, the president just said something which is that the day after the attack, he went into the Rose Garden and said that this is was an act of terror?

"It was not a spontaneous demonstration; is that what you’re saying?”

“Please proceed, governor,” Obama replied.

“He did in fact say it was an act of terror,” Candy Crowley said to Gov. Romney. }

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a

Well, not so much. Crowley was deliberately lying it turns out. The official transcripts reveal that Obama actually said;

{“I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives,” }

Anyone still want to claim that the media isn't actively campaigning on behalf of Obama?

During the debate, while Romney was eviscerating Obama about his mishandling of the Benghazi situation and the subsequent lies the administration told the American people and the world, "moderator" Candy Crowley stepped up to help Obama;

{During his rebuttal Romney said, “I think it’s interesting, the president just said something which is that the day after the attack, he went into the Rose Garden and said that this is was an act of terror?

"It was not a spontaneous demonstration; is that what you’re saying?”

“Please proceed, governor,” Obama replied.

“He did in fact say it was an act of terror,” Candy Crowley said to Gov. Romney. }

Candy Crowley gets it wrong: Obama never called Benghazi a

Well, not so much. Crowley was deliberately lying it turns out. The official transcripts reveal that Obama actually said;

{“I strongly condemn the outrageous attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi, which took the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. Right now, the American people have the families of those we lost in our thoughts and prayers. They exemplified America's commitment to freedom, justice, and partnership with nations and people around the globe, and stand in stark contrast to those who callously took their lives,” }

Anyone still want to claim that the media isn't actively campaigning on behalf of Obama?

no one with a brain cell is questioning this, anyone who is informed knew crowley was going to help obama, and she basically said she was going to, what is sad is the libs are screaming a victory but lets face it the voters lost because crowley should have been pulled immediatey when she said "im going to do what i damn well want to do" and the fact that she wasnt told anyone whos informed, not only will obama have to debate obama but now he has to debate obama and fight off crowley and it really showed me not only did they want the debate schewed, but they really had no confidence obama would win without someone there protecting him.

Obama may have done better last night....but that first debate is what's going to do him in.
He still proved last night that he's a liar, and Crowley is too. A lot of people see right through him, so i'm not too worried about it.

Within the hour after the debate was over, Crowley admitted she was wrong. She was wrong on the facts, which means moderators should never fact check on the fly and insert their own opinions into a debate.

no one with a brain cell is questioning this, anyone who is informed knew crowley was going to help obama, and she basically said she was going to, what is sad is the libs are screaming a victory but lets face it the voters lost because crowley should have been pulled immediatey when she said "im going to do what i damn well want to do" and the fact that she wasnt told anyone whos informed, not only will obama have to debate obama but now he has to debate obama and fight off crowley and it really showed me not only did they want the debate schewed, but they really had no confidence obama would win without someone there protecting him.

I wonder if she really helped Obama? It was a blatant lie on her part and helps to make the lies by Obama over Benghazi a major news item. The best thing that Obama can hope for is the public doesn't think about Libya; but by lying in such an overt way, Crowley makes this major news, putting the spotlight back on Benghazi, with the lies and failures of the administration a hot topic.

I think Crowley needs to get "Palinated"

We have only a few days left. This disappoints me so. I thought she wouldn't be in the tank for Obama. She was kind of my last dream that there was an honest media person out there. I've liked her for many years.

OK. Game on.

I wonder if she really helped Obama? It was a blatant lie on her part and helps to make the lies by Obama over Benghazi a major news item. The best thing that Obama can hope for is the public doesn't think about Libya; but by lying in such an overt way, Crowley makes this major news, putting the spotlight back on Benghazi, with the lies and failures of the administration a hot topic.

Did this entire debate help obama? No it didn't. There was a black guy who told obama that he had voted for him last time, but now was having such a hard time what did obama offer to get his vote this time.

obama gave his stock answer about how much he has done, but never answered the question. Obviously all those policies obama is so proud of hasn't helped this guy. He's worse off than he was four years ago. obama's answer to high gas prices is to take on a car payment. obama could not answer the question. Romney answered the question. If obama's policies were that good, then what he has done in the last four years would have had some positive effect instead of all negative effect.

Obama may have done better last night....but that first debate is what's going to do him in.
He still proved last night that he's a liar, and Crowley is too. A lot of people see right through him, so i'm not too worried about it.

All we have to do is rock and get the vote out. Candy now hurts me to the quick. This feels like Judy calling Florida for Gore when she didn't even know there were two different time zones in Florida.

Did this entire debate help obama? No it didn't. There was a black guy who told obama that he had voted for him last time, but now was having such a hard time what did obama offer to get his vote this time.

obama gave his stock answer about how much he has done, but never answered the question. Obviously all those policies obama is so proud of hasn't helped this guy. He's worse off than he was four years ago. obama's answer to high gas prices is to take on a car payment. obama could not answer the question. Romney answered the question. If obama's policies were that good, then what he has done in the last four years would have had some positive effect instead of all negative effect.

Romney's reply to that guy was the best of the night.

It laid out the entire failure of the Hussein administration. Obama was more than happy to move onto the next topic. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back