So Canada is safer ehh?

My best to the people of Canada (and my apologies for my idiot American brethren)

The terrorist couldn't afford a Canadian 9/11

Martin Rouleau Quebec driver shot by police radicalized RCMP - Montreal - CBC News

Yeah well, listening to a talk radio show today and an Iraninan called who emmegrated to the US was describing how
many Muslims feel that everyday they live in the West they are being forced to break the laws of the Quoran, for instance
they are really not allowed to have friends who are non believers , eat food that is not halal , eat in non muslim owned restauants
etc... and this creates an underlying resentment in many, which in his opinion is why you see some violent outbursts, he was saying
that a lot of this is caused by their fear, that if they dont live up to Islamic law they will lose their religion, thosse are the ones probably most easily radicalized.

Martin Rouleau Quebec driver shot by police radicalized RCMP - Montreal - CBC News

Yeah well, listening to a talk radio show today and an Iraninan called who emmegrated to the US was describing how
many Muslims feel that everyday they live in the West they are being forced to break the laws of the Quoran, for instance
they are really not allowed to have friends who are non believers , eat food that is not halal , eat in non muslim owned restauants
etc... and this creates an underlying resentment in many, which in his opinion is why you see some violent outbursts, he was saying
that a lot of this is caused by their fear, that if they dont live up to Islamic law they will lose their religion, thosse are the ones probably most easily radicalized.
They can go back to that shithole they came from, no one is forcing these fanatics to live in the West.. They have no one to blame but themselves for living in non-Muslim nations...

Canada is safer.

The rate of murder is significantly lower than in the US.

That one idiot kills someone else doesn't change this simple fact.
According to gun grabbers any shooting no matter how few or how often is proof of a problem.

Canada is safer.

The rate of murder is significantly lower than in the US.

That one idiot kills someone else doesn't change this simple fact.

The white American homicide rate is lower than the homicide rates of the Prairie Province and the Territories.

Canada
[hide]
23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada
Sources200420052006200720082009201020112012
23px-Flag_of_Prince_Edward_Island.svg.png
Prince Edward Island
[15]0.000.000.730.001.430.000.000.690.00
23px-Flag_of_Newfoundland_and_Labrador.svg.png
Newfoundland and Labrador
[15]0.392.41.370.590.980.200.780.780.59
23px-Flag_of_Quebec.svg.png
Quebec
[15]1.471.321.221.171.191.121.061.321.34
23px-Flag_of_New_Brunswick.svg.png
New Brunswick
[15]0.931.200.941.080.401.601.201.060.79
23px-Flag_of_Ontario.svg.png
Ontario
[15]1.511.751.551.581.361.361.431.201.20
23px-Flag_of_British_Columbia.svg.png
British Columbia
[15]2.722.412.552.042.672.651.831.901.54
23px-Flag_of_Alberta.svg.png
Alberta
[15]2.653.252.782.513.062.592.072.882.19
23px-Flag_of_Nova_Scotia.svg.png
Nova Scotia
[15]1.492.131.711.391.281.602.232.331.79
23px-Flag_of_the_Northwest_Territories.svg.png
Northwest Territories
[15]9.240.000.004.596.874.582.296.8711.53
23px-Flag_of_Yukon.svg.png
Yukon
[15]22.243.130.006.149.055.942.900.000.00
23px-Flag_of_Saskatchewan.svg.png
Saskatchewan
[15]3.914.334.233.002.963.503.253.592.69
23px-Flag_of_Manitoba.svg.png
Manitoba
[15]4.264.163.295.114.484.673.644.244.10
23px-Flag_of_Nunavut.svg.png
Nunavut
[15]13.406.596.4922.3812.6618.6418.0621.0114.84
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Homicderate-non-Hispanic_zps7ffffef0.jpg

And I know one from Pakistan who would tell you "Yeah I do the Ramadan thing a day or two or on weekends, but Islam does not require me to not be able to support my family and pay my bills" We have a new halal store in town. It is not doing so well despite the large Muslim presence. I think it is because "Fresh Lamb/Goat" next to "Hand Dipped Ice Cream" deters some others from coming in.

The long and short is I know lots of Muslims here in the US and the reason they are here in the US is largely because they wanted to escape the poverty and perversion of their religion they saw overseas by corrupt people using it as a front for their corruption and crime.

And I know one from Pakistan who would tell you "Yeah I do the Ramadan thing a day or two or on weekends, but Islam does not require me to not be able to support my family and pay my bills" We have a new halal store in town. It is not doing so well despite the large Muslim presence. I think it is because "Fresh Lamb/Goat" next to "Hand Dipped Ice Cream" deters some others from coming in.

The long and short is I know lots of Muslims here in the US and the reason they are here in the US is largely because they wanted to escape the poverty and perversion of their religion they saw overseas by corrupt people using it as a front for their corruption and crime.
And yet they do not assimilate create their own neighborhoods and demand sharia law.

And yet they do not assimilate create their own neighborhoods and demand sharia law.

Not in my area. I have several Muslims in the neighborhood. I like having them as neighbors. They are good about buying distressed homes and fixing them up. Since they are religiously opposed to interest, they will find a house nobody really wants to sink money into that others cannot get financing for from a bank, get hard money financing, and instead of paying x% a month, they just pay them a lot more for the purchase price with no stated interest. They will also pay owners lump sums under the table if they are owner financing to sweeten the deal.

yes Im sure there is a large percentage just like that, as was the caller into the radio show I was listening to, but what he said is something Ive heard before from other Muslims who attend mosque and have called in talk shows in the past. There is the group like you say, and then there are the other ones who are offended by living here, like the ones who do honor killings and the brothers in the Boston Bombing. What the percentages are who knows?

Don't worry...this was a work place shooting...or something...right?

I have to ask...why would they bother Canada...we aren't that far away...could it be that Canadians are unarmed in public places...?

Hmmm...what type of rifle did he use...is that a picture of him with a lever action rifle...how many rounds in one of those?

I have to ask...why would they bother Canada...we aren't that far away...could it be that Canadians are unarmed in public places...?

This was back on September 22nd:

New ISIS audio recording urges attacks on Canada, other countries

TORONTO – It appears to be the most direct threat yet against Canada by Islamic State militants.
ISIS released several online propaganda videos over the weekend calling for attacks on citizens of Western countries.
According to ABC News, the video says: “If you can kill a disbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever, then rely upon Allah and kill him in any manner or way however it may be.”

New ISIS audio recording urges attacks on Canada other countries - National Globalnews.ca

Forum List

Back