So Cain's latest accuser just got evicted again and is broke too!

And she had Cain's private cell phone number and is an long time family friend who his wife never heard of.

he also acknowledged that he had known her for 13 years. he just denies the affair.

woman after woman just makes up stories about him. :cuckoo:

Are you going to vote for him? Were you ever going to vote for him?

Look, I would never have voted for Obama so the gay murdered choir members and Larry Sinclair's accusations never meant a lick to me.

But I'm watching libs just lose it over all these unproven allegations against Cain?

What's up with that?

who cares if i was going to vote for him or not. you righties run your yap about the president all day and night.

maybe you'd do better to stick to the music threads. you make more sense there.

he also acknowledged that he had known her for 13 years. he just denies the affair.

Look, I would never have voted for Obama so the gay murdered choir members and Larry Sinclair's accusations never meant a lick to me.

But I'm watching libs just lose it over all these unproven allegations against Cain?

What's up with that?

who cares if i was going to vote for him or not. you righties run your yap about the president all day and night.

why yes because you never mouthed off over Bush:rolleyes:.....but then again he WAS the president...last I checked theres only one of those.....get it now? :lol:

This story was broken by the Fox local affiliate in Atlanta.

They showed her phone bill with 61 calls and texts from Cain's phone number including some at 430 am in the morning.

What's up with that?

why yes because you never mouthed off over Bush:rolleyes:.....but then again he WAS the president...last I checked theres only one of those.....get it now? :lol:

and cain WANTS to be president. get it now?

he doesn't want his past talked about, he should have stuck to pizza.

What's up with that?

and you lefties would've voted for Obama no matter what.... that's obvious :doubt:

Thats why you wont see me trying to convince you dumb asses to do otherwise.

Obama is a Marxist and that is just fine with you lefties. I wish you idiots would just pack it up and move to where those ideologies have been tried and failed. Stop trying to wreck America with your failed ideas :evil:

What's up with that?

I'm not losing it, I'm enjoying Cain's downfall. It couldn't happen to a nicer buck dancing, Mammy singing coon.

Willow, Neg repping me doesn't change the fact that Cain is a buck dancing, Mammy singing coon.

and cain WANTS to be president. get it now?

he doesn't want his past talked about, he should have stuck to pizza.

Funny you lefties are OK with Obama's records being sealed, let alone all the other scandals.
Obama has more secrets than any other POTUS in history!

This is you guys

:lalala:

What's up with that?

and you lefties would've voted for Obama no matter what.... that's obvious :doubt:

Thats why you wont see me trying to convince you dumb asses to do otherwise.

Obama is a Marxist and that is just fine with you lefties. I wish you idiots would just pack it up and move to where those ideologies have been tried and failed. Stop trying to wreck America with your failed ideas :evil:

unlike you, i've voted across party lines.

so let's move on to the next issue...

if you rightwingnuts intentionally pick people who refuse to work with democrats. so why should i vote for them? if you wanted me to vote republican, you'd pick someone smart, who knows about the constitution (and not the pretend one that rightwingnuts have made up in their head) and who aren't beholden to grover norquiest.

if you think the president is a marxist, you know nothing about political philosophy, so it's kind of not worth bothering after that, hon.

What's up with that?

I'm not losing it, I'm enjoying Cain's downfall. It couldn't happen to a nicer buck dancing, Mammy singing coon.

Willow, Neg repping me doesn't change the fact that Cain is a buck dancing, Mammy singing coon.

Then STFU and take it like a man you ass clown!

if you rightwingnuts intentionally pick people who refuse to work with democrats. so why should i vote for them? if you wanted me to vote republican, you'd pick someone smart, who knows about the constitution (and not the pretend one that rightwingnuts have made up in their head) and who aren't beholden to grover norquiest.

if you think the president is a marxist, you know nothing about political philosophy, so it's kind of not worth bothering after that, hon.

see, my grandfather came from someplace that really was communist. if you had the slightest clue......

Ive heard your arguements on The Constitution, and Im not impressed. Sorry Hon....

He is a Marxist... spreading the wealth is not an American idea.

Marx believed that the workers should own the means of production, not the capitalists who provided the funding to build those means. That is Communism 101.

My ancestors came from a communist country also.... so stop trying to insult my intelligence... Hon

Then STFU and take it like a man you ass clown!

Hahahaha. I find it funny that people think negs are going to alter someone's opinion.

P.S. I thought "Ass Clown" was your nickname in jail.

It's amazing how these women have or have had serious financial problems and feel now is the time to come out and accuse Cain of inappropriate relationships. The timing is remarkable :lol:

Ms White has a checkered background, Fox 5 reports.

She's an unemployed single mother of two children with numerous evictions on her record in Georgia - including one just this month.

She is currently unemployed and was sued by her former business partner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-continue.html

She is unemployed! Oh dear god. So are 9% of this country.

Oh and who knows, she may have filed for bankruptcy one to. Wow. No wonder you guys hate her already.

It's amazing how these women have or have had serious financial problems and feel now is the time to come out and accuse Cain of inappropriate relationships. The timing is remarkable :lol:

She's an unemployed single mother of two children with numerous evictions on her record in Georgia - including one just this month.

And she had Cain's private cell phone number and is an long time family friend who his wife never heard of.

Sex between two consenting adults is non of your business. At least that is what his spokesman said. So lets move on.

Also, dont forget, she is unemployed!

Not a single poor person in the world tells the truth!

NOT A ONE! POOR PEOPLE ARE EVIL! AND LIARS!

/sarcasm

Desperate women will take money and say anything! That is a strong possibility, but it is becoming harder and harder not to believe some of these stories!

see, my grandfather came from someplace that really was communist. if you had the slightest clue......

Ive heard your arguements on The Constitution, and Im not impressed. Sorry Hon....

He is a Marxist... spreading the wealth is not an American idea.

Marx believed that the workers should own the means of production, not the capitalists who provided the funding to build those means. That is Communism 101.

My ancestors came from a communist country also.... so stop trying to insult my intelligence... Hon

no offense hon, i'm not exactly impressed with your ability to be a judge of people's legal arguments. and, in case you haven't noticed, i don't spend a huge amount of time trying to debate people who think clarence thomas was qualified for the bench, think roe v wade should be overturned, but are ok with citizens united, about law. it's like teaching pigs to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pigs.

i'd suggest you learn what communism is though. what it isn't is what the president is.

what it is ISN'T what democrats are.

and if you insist on calling the president a communist, i'll point out what a real communist country is any day of the week. that shouldn't insult your intelligence...

but feel free not to insult mine. :thup:

Forum List

Back