So Cain's latest accuser just got evicted again and is broke too!

This story was broken by the Fox local affiliate in Atlanta.

They showed her phone bill with 61 calls and texts from Cain's phone number including some at 430 am in the morning.

Seriously?

How hard is it to get the transcripts of those text's I wonder. That would be interesting.

But hey, Cain was just trying to help that young woman and is a victim here. I have a sneaky suspicion we wont see Mrs. Cain on Fox supporting her husband anymore.

It's amazing how these women have or have had serious financial problems and feel now is the time to come out and accuse Cain of inappropriate relationships. The timing is remarkable :lol:

Ms White has a checkered background, Fox 5 reports.

She's an unemployed single mother of two children with numerous evictions on her record in Georgia - including one just this month.

She is currently unemployed and was sued by her former business partner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-continue.html

Or maybe Cain just preys on vulnerable women, women desperate for help and down on their luck.

The bigger question is why do we keep supporting him despite overwelming evidence? Why do we demand ethical behavior of the left but not now of ourselves? Is there not a lesson to be learned here?

We ARE damaging our party and our credibility with this blind partisan support. I was with you all till the evidence was out. It's time to stand behind our convictions rather than on them.

It's amazing how these women have or have had serious financial problems and feel now is the time to come out and accuse Cain of inappropriate relationships. The timing is remarkable :lol:

She's an unemployed single mother of two children with numerous evictions on her record in Georgia - including one just this month.

Or maybe Cain just preys on vulnerable women, women desperate for help and down on their luck.

The bigger question is why do we keep supporting him despite overwelming evidence? Why do we demand ethical behavior of the left but not now of ourselves? Is there not a lesson to be learned here?

We ARE damaging our party and our credibility with this blind partisan support. I was with you all till the evidence was out. It's time to stand behind our convictions rather than on them.

How very liberal of you. Great Post!

This story was broken by the Fox local affiliate in Atlanta.

They showed her phone bill with 61 calls and texts from Cain's phone number including some at 430 am in the morning.

scooby_doo.jpg

Ruh Ohhh...revidence?!?!!?!??

Seriously?

How hard is it to get the transcripts of those text's I wonder. That would be interesting.

But hey, Cain was just trying to help that young woman and is a victim here. I have a sneaky suspicion we wont see Mrs. Cain on Fox supporting her husband anymore.

It would be terrible that if, in his quest for supreme power, Cain destroys a decades long marriage.

I told you guys, from the very beginning....Cain was a bombastic RW radio blow hard. He was very popular. I listened to his show daily in certain weeks. The man subbed for the other big dogs. Boortz, Limbaugh, etc. The RWers LOVED him. Surely a few RW groupies comes along with the territory.

I think he's screwed. Pun intended.

Last edited:
unlike you, i've voted across party lines.

so let's move on to the next issue...

if you rightwingnuts intentionally pick people who refuse to work with democrats. so why should i vote for them? if you wanted me to vote republican, you'd pick someone smart, who knows about the constitution (and not the pretend one that rightwingnuts have made up in their head) and who aren't beholden to grover norquiest.

if you think the president is a marxist, you know nothing about political philosophy, so it's kind of not worth bothering after that, hon.

see, my grandfather came from someplace that really was communist. if you had the slightest clue......

Ive heard your arguements on The Constitution, and Im not impressed. Sorry Hon....

He is a Marxist... spreading the wealth is not an American idea.

Marx believed that the workers should own the means of production, not the capitalists who provided the funding to build those means. That is Communism 101.

My ancestors came from a communist country also.... so stop trying to insult my intelligence... Hon

no offense hon, i'm not exactly impressed with your ability to be a judge of people's legal arguments. and, in case you haven't noticed, i don't spend a huge amount of time trying to debate people who think clarence thomas was qualified for the bench, think roe v wade should be overturned, but are ok with citizens united, about law. it's like teaching pigs to talk... it doesn't work and it annoys the pigs.

i'd suggest you learn what communism is though. what it isn't is what the president is.

what it is ISN'T what democrats are.

and if you insist on calling the president a communist, i'll point out what a real communist country is any day of the week. that shouldn't insult your intelligence...

but feel free not to insult mine. :thup:

No offense taken :cool:

I can promise you... Obama's ideology would fit right in.
You say for me to learn what Communism is, but yet you say that is'nt what Obama is :confused:
No... he is the President of a Representative Republic who crammed a healthcare bill down our throats, insists that we "spread the wealth", subverts The Constitution at every turn (i.e. cap & trade done thru EPA-"jobs bill"...etc), nor will he be able to run on his record of accomplishments for 2012 elections. Why???? Bc they are essentially un-American.

Guess you could say Im no fan of his... sorry, but I wont cross the aisle and vote for a present day Democrat. Not if they remain to the oober left of anything sane.

For the record... I have voted across the aisle, but not any time recently.

I told you guys, from the very beginning....Cain was a bombastic RW radio blow hard. He was very popular. I listened to his show daily in certain weeks. The man subbed for the other big dogs. Boortz, Limbaugh, etc. The RWers LOVED him. Surely a few RW groupies comes along with the territory.

Just because you would take a groupie or two if you were in his shoes, doe not mean he did.

There is 0 proof so far... just he said she said.

*boring*

Just because you would take a groupie or two if you were in his shoes, doe not mean he did.

*boring*

You're right. There is no proof: however, there is enough suspicion to withdraw support for him. I have had it with the sex scandals. We need leaders and I think, integrity is required. Cain should bow out. His campaign is turning into a tabloid extravaganza.

We already had a presidency consumed by allegations of sexual misconduct and we don't need another.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss...player_embedded[/ame]

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

On CNN Cain admitted he was friends with the woman for about the time frame she said - which was 13 years.

No fucking question now. :angry: We have phone records and cains word that he knew her for 13 years...She isn't lieing.

He is very charimatic. His business background and success is undeniable. His story is amazing humble begins to Corporate CEO and economic genius and business savior! Then he had the best economic plan the country has seen in over a century, the 9-9-9 plan. On top of that he had a solution to social security, the Chilean model. The same model that saved Chile and is being copied by dozens upon dozens of countries!

And she had Cain's private cell phone number and is an long time family friend who his wife never heard of.

he also acknowledged that he had known her for 13 years. he just denies the affair.

woman after woman just makes up stories about him. :cuckoo:

I've known many women for years.... doesn't mean I've been screwing them.

Geeze.

*boring*

You're right. There is no proof: however, there is enough suspicion to withdraw support for him. I have had it with the sex scandals. We need leaders and I think, integrity is required. Cain should bow out. His campaign is turning into a tabloid extravaganza.

We already had a presidency consumed by allegations of sexual misconduct and we don't need another.

Those were not allegations.... there was a blue dress with man dressing on it :eusa_whistle:

lol.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss...player_embedded

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

On CNN Cain admitted he was friends with the woman for about the time frame she said - which was 13 years.

No fucking question now. :angry: We have phone records and cains word that he knew her for 13 years...She isn't lieing.

Why are a bunch of clownshoes like yourself ok with the fact that we know a lot more about Herman Cain than we do about Barack Obama?.....

Report: Cain reassessing campaign

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/284321/breaking-cain-reassessing-candidacy-robert-costa

From the second link;

“But if a decision is made, different than to plow ahead, you all will be the first to know,” he said. “So until that time, I want to continue to thank you all for your support, thank you for your prayers. It’s taken an emotional toll, but the people in the audience tonight will never know it.”

“It’s also taken a toll on my wife and family, as you would imagine,” he concluded. “Any time you put another cloud of doubt, unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, for some people, you’re guilty until proven innocent. And so, the public will have to decide whether they believe her or whether they believe me. That’s why we’re going to give it time, to see what type of response we get from our supporters.”

Last edited:

Why are a bunch of clownshoes like yourself ok with the fact that we know a lot more about Herman Cain than we do about Barack Obama?.....

huh?

cain has not released his birth certificate or his college transcipts........

what do you know more about cain than obama?

Report: Cain reassessing campaign

BREAKING: Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy - By Robert Costa - The Corner - National Review Online

From the second link;

“But if a decision is made, different than to plow ahead, you all will be the first to know,” he said. “So until that time, I want to continue to thank you all for your support, thank you for your prayers. It’s taken an emotional toll, but the people in the audience tonight will never know it.”

“It’s also taken a toll on my wife and family, as you would imagine,” he concluded. “Any time you put another cloud of doubt, unfortunately, in the court of public opinion, for some people, you’re guilty until proven innocent. And so, the public will have to decide whether they believe her or whether they believe me. That’s why we’re going to give it time, to see what type of response we get from our supporters.”

hey baby, who you gonna believe? me or your lying eyes.......

huh?

cain has not released his birth certificate or his college transcipts........

what do you know more about cain than obama?

Are they sealed?

What is Obama hiding? Oh wait.... you dont care.

With all the shit that you guys lay on Barack Obama(He's a secret muslim! He's loves Mao! etc...), how can you even say that? You guys seem to know him more intimately than his own wife. Probably know what size his dick is too!

Forum List

Back