So, Bill O'Reilly is toast @ Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the demrats are throwing the first stone here.....they are all angels

Sickening hypocrisy

Hypocrisy is you siding with known molesters - like O'Reilly and drumpf - against women.

THAT is hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is also faux doing nothing until it hit their bottom line. Says all you need to know about faux.

:puke3:

What?

monica-may-have-sucked-bill-clintons-dick-but-hillary-sucked-2881822.png
Slick Willy is the ultimate misogynist… The motherfucker raped and molested his way to the Whitehouse and back out… lol
lol lie much rusty?.....what about now ?what about the perv in our wh now? He stood up for the other perv O'Reilly Are you standing up for dump?

Why would anyone defend him? Obviously he is guilty otherwise fox doesn't fire him.
I don't give two shits about Bill O'Riley, but the hypocrisy is laughable… Slick Willy was let off without so much as a slap on the wrist for his fucked up perverted repugnant behavior. Lol

The Five is moving to 9pm. It's a good show. Tucker @ 8, The Five @ 9 and Hannity @ 10. Looks like a good lineup.

As for Bill O-Reilly, it was time for a change. I stopped watching his show. I hated how he interrupted his guest constantly. He was a bit of a bully. And.. I 'm thinking these allegations are true anyway.

Sickening hypocrisy

Hypocrisy is you siding with known molesters - like O'Reilly and drumpf - against women.

THAT is hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is also faux doing nothing until it hit their bottom line. Says all you need to know about faux.

What?

Slick Willy is the ultimate misogynist… The motherfucker raped and molested his way to the Whitehouse and back out… lol
lol lie much rusty?.....what about now ?what about the perv in our wh now? He stood up for the other perv O'Reilly Are you standing up for dump?
Like I've said all along I don't give two shits about Bill O'Riley, and I did not vote for Trump I wrote in a candidate… Elmer Fudd gets no respect.
I think it's fucking hilarious people bitch and moan about these guys and their behavior but yet they stand behind a repugnant piece of fucking dog shit that is the clintons… LOL
There are no lower life forms on the planet then the Clintons and other politically correct career politicians. Fact

Sickening hypocrisy

THAT is hypocrisy.

What?

Like I've said all along I don't give two shits about Bill O'Riley, and I did not vote for Trump I wrote in a candidate… Elmer Fudd gets no respect.
I think it's fucking hilarious people bitch and moan about these guys and their behavior but yet they stand behind a repugnant piece of fucking dog shit that is the clintons… LOL
There are no lower life forms on the planet then the Clintons and other politically correct career politicians. Fact
sorry rusty
Charity review sources
In March, 2015, the charity watchdog group Charity Navigator added the Clinton Foundation to a watch list (a designation meant to warn donors that questions have been raised about an entity's practices), after several news organizations raised questions over donations from corporations and foreign governments. It removed the foundation from its watch list in late December of that year.[73] In September 2016, it gave it its highest possible rating, four out of four stars, after its customary review of the Foundation's financial records and tax statements.[74] A different charity monitor, CharityWatch, said that 88% of the foundation's money goes toward its charitable mission and gave the foundation an A rating for 2016. In 2015, based on revenue of $223 million and an expense ratio of 12% the foundation spent in excess of $26 million to complete its mission.[75]

Sickening hypocrisy

Exactly, like Anthony wannaseemy Weiner and Slick Willie never existed. It has nothing to do with political affiliation. It's about men in power thinking they are above the law and that all women get wet when they enter the room.
What happened to Weiner again? Refresh our memories.

Good to see he's being held accountable. Really, personal accountability is SUPPOSED to be what the conservatives stand for. I didn't think for a second he was innocent. He's obviously got a problem with his penis & status................ But I will miss his show. While he's an arrogant fuck, he generally has keen insight, at least portrays a level head & good ethics, & offers a fair analysis as compared to his peers.

"Accountable" for what? I thought leftwingers believed in "innocent until proven guilty." But we all know that only believe in that when their heroes are wriggling on the hook. They circled the wagons and defended the Blowjob in Chief to the last man.

How would you know "He's obviously got a problem with his penis & status?" Do you have access to the facts of anything he's been accused of?
"innocent until proven guilty"....yes, in a court of law. Let us know when O'Reilly is indicted for something, ok?

Why would anyone defend him? Obviously he is guilty otherwise fox doesn't fire him.
I don't give two shits about Bill O'Riley, but the hypocrisy is laughable… Slick Willy was let off without so much as a slap on the wrist for his fucked up perverted repugnant behavior. Lol
Slick Willy is now 103 years old, ffs. Give it a goddamned rest, why dontcha and start living in this century.

THAT is hypocrisy.

What?

sorry rusty
Charity review sources
In March, 2015, the charity watchdog group Charity Navigator added the Clinton Foundation to a watch list (a designation meant to warn donors that questions have been raised about an entity's practices), after several news organizations raised questions over donations from corporations and foreign governments. It removed the foundation from its watch list in late December of that year.[73] In September 2016, it gave it its highest possible rating, four out of four stars, after its customary review of the Foundation's financial records and tax statements.[74] A different charity monitor, CharityWatch, said that 88% of the foundation's money goes toward its charitable mission and gave the foundation an A rating for 2016. In 2015, based on revenue of $223 million and an expense ratio of 12% the foundation spent in excess of $26 million to complete its mission.[75]
You're just another one of the fucking morons or believe anything you read on the Internet… You suck too much Clinton dick. Lol
Career politicians like the Clintons are the lowest of lifeforms. fact

I've never cared for him. And he relied too much on his research teams for his info and never questioned any of it. I see him as a self obsessed dolt.

Sickening hypocrisy

THAT is hypocrisy.

What?

Those rapes....show us the indictments/convictions. After all, you are talking serious crimes here.

Slick Willy is now 103 years old, ffs. Give it a goddamned rest, why dontcha and start living in this century.
Well his popularity with the spineless progressives is still there, hypocrisy reigns supreme... lol

Last edited:

Sickening hypocrisy

THAT is hypocrisy.

What?

Those rapes....show us the indictments/convictions. After all, you are talking serious crimes here.
The Clintons are above the law… I thought even a dumbass like you know that. Lol

Well his popularity with the spineless progressives is still there, hypocrisy rains supreme... lol
reigns

sorry rusty
Charity review sources
You're just another one of the fucking morons or believe anything you read on the Internet… You suck too much Clinton dick. Lol
Career politicians like the Clintons are the lowest of lifeforms. fact
Your so-called "president" is doing so much better.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back