So Biden is going to announce officially tomorrow....

At least Biden has never been referred to as "Individual 1" by federal prosecutors. Not that it matters to you assclown Trump worshippers. You male Trump supporters would just love a shot at some Trump ass, wouldntcha?
You are projecting your perversions onto others

Who's the VP for him ?

anthony-weiner-weiner.jpg

A Dem who is "hands on" the best qualified candidate for the DFL.
Male, Pale and Stale. Yup, diversity goes right out the window.
At least Biden has never been referred to as "Individual 1" by federal prosecutors. Not that it matters to you assclown Trump worshippers. You male Trump supporters would just love a shot at some Trump ass, wouldntcha?

That ship has yet to sail. Biden could very well find himself in the midst of a major bribery scandal. He steered 1.8 billion to Ukraine and his son, Hunter, got a seat on the board of a Ukraine oil and gas company. Then when his son was being investigated by a Ukraine prosecutor, Biden got the prosecutor fired. So Biden doesn't have clean hands. He's just a crooked as any DC politician.

Biden is announcing on video because he can't draw a crowd. He's going to the Union meeting in Pittsburgh Monday because he has a ready made audience. Slow Joe just ain't see'n the love. LMAO

That ship has yet to sail. Biden could very well find himself in the midst of a major bribery scandal. He steered 1.8 billion to Ukraine and his son, Hunter, got a seat on the board of a Ukraine oil and gas company. Then when his son was being investigated by a Ukraine prosecutor, Biden got the prosecutor fired. So Biden doesn't have clean hands. He's just a crooked as any DC politician.

Please. That is a resume enhancer for Democrats

Please. That is a resume enhancer for Democrats

Biden was even dumb enough to brag he got the prosecutor fired. I bet he's wishing the US hadn't joined the UN Commission on Corruption, the individual doesn't have to personally profit, it extends to family too.

United States Joins United Nations Convention Against Corruption

What's he going to announce?

He's old
He's white
He's male
He's creepy
He's a Democrat Party hack
He's going to put Blacks back in chains

You know, personally, I think that Biden waited too long to get into the race.
Possibly.

I don't understand the wait either. We all knew he was running. There really has not been any doubt for awhile now so the question is what does he gain by playing coy? I don't see anything he gains at all.

I don't think he can win though. I just do not see how he brings the 'sizzle' that he will need to take the primary. Biden represents the old when the party core is desperately looking for something new.

I guess we just wait now for the political life destruction machine to warm up and spit out a bunch of women accusers from 15 or 20 years ago....

Forum List

Back