So begins the Authoritarian crackdown on the Courts

RW's were scared to death of Muslims and Mexicans taking over the country - but the could care less if Russians do.

pretty much tells America all they need to know about Trump and his supporters.
hillaryrussiansRcoming.jpg

Last edited:
Trump has the bar so low my garbageman can be a viable candidate.

Pretty ignorant comment, stereotype much?
Trump has dumbed us down

Apparently the poster consider garbage collectors dumb.

I also don’t buy into to letting anyone dumbing me down, you are different.
The Democrats think Dr. Ben Carson is dumb.
No dummy he's smart, a smart doctor BUT housing head??? Is that fn pos in our WH crazy?
He grew up in the projects. He was an administrator. You call him dumb because he can't be corrupted.

Trump has dumbed us down

No dummy he's smart, a smart doctor BUT housing head??? Is that fn pos in our WH crazy?
He grew up in the projects. He was an administrator. You call him dumb because he can't be corrupted.
He's the wrong man in the wrong place

Utah judge suspended for criticizing Trump on social media and in court

Next....McConnell will bring forward an anti-presisential defamation bill....

How history COULD easily repeat itself.....

One of the rules developed by the Nazi Party's restructuring around Hitler following the 1923 Munich Beer Hall Putsch was the "Fuhrerprinzip" - [Hitler's] word is above all written law."

....and, indeed, the Nazi Party throughout the 1930s in Germany began replacing judges with Nazi stooges who did not tolerate any criticism of the Fuhrer........

Among the amazing things President Trump's victory over Crooked Hillary exposed is that the USA is loaded with White-hating judges. Projection. Projection. Projection. Projection is what the White-hating democrats use. Primitive psychology. Blacks for example get preferential treatment on the streets with encounters with cops, in the US court system, etc., while claiming the opposite. Not to get into the obvious, point being, a lot of the non-White judges appointed over the years hate America and in effect are a secondary "insurance policy" to prevent anything set forth for the protection of the USA.

Utah judge suspended for criticizing Trump on social media and in court

Next....McConnell will bring forward an anti-presisential defamation bill....

Here's the thing in a nutshell. The Democratic Party these past sixty or seventy years has been waging a vile culture war on the fundamental mores of American society, gaining ground every year, spreading psycho circus insanity into the minds of our young through enclaves of leftism infecting institutions of higher learning and all forms of entertainment media. It's gotten to the point where sheer draconian barbarism infects every Democrat platform, and leftism in America has become foremost about redefining human biology, scientific fact and ancient truth. Realize it or not, your party was warned often and clearly to back down, ease up on the postmodern cultural Marxism, moral relativism and moral nihilism it's been pushing onto the American People for so long. Regrettably, that "elastic band" of conservative tolerance for such cultural madness could only be stretched so far before it snapped and resulted in backlash. Now, now perhaps it is too late for the American Left to backdown and relent on their spreading of these cultural perversions. Now I fear many Americans will get fully behind any and all efforts necessary to banish these psychotic social and political ideological perversions of the Left . . . up to and including an authoritarian smackdown. If you fear what's coming from the American Right, and if you're a postmodernist you should, then you have no one to blame but radical Leftism and yourself and everyone you know who has advocated for the most insane of these cultural perversions. A ton of bricks incoming . . .

Bullshit.

Among the amazing things President Trump's victory over Crooked Hillary exposed is that the USA is loaded with White-hating judges. Projection. Projection. Projection. Projection is what the White-hating democrats use. Primitive psychology. Blacks for example get preferential treatment on the streets with encounters with cops, in the US court system, etc., while claiming the opposite. Not to get into the obvious, point being, a lot of the non-White judges appointed over the years hate America and in effect are a secondary "insurance policy" to prevent anything set forth for the protection of the USA.

Most of the judges are white. This is more dumb ass bullshit.

Strong words. Tell you what first find a viable candidate then you can talk shit. Hillary :auiqs.jpg: Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump has dumbed us down

Trump could be a garbage collector ,,,,,if he set his mind to it

He collected the Dem's and put them to the curb. LOL you walk right into the buzz saw. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump has dumbed us down

Trump could be a garbage collector ,,,,,if he set his mind to it

He collected the Dem's and put them to the curb. LOL you walk right into the buzz saw. :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is the one with his balls in a vice.

Trump has dumbed us down

He's the wrong man in the wrong place
Why?

The Democratic Party these past sixty or seventy years has been waging a vile culture war on the fundamental mores of American society,
See, here's the thing.

That's not true.

I mean yes, that's what the RWNJs have been telling you on the radio and TV and shit but it just isn't real. Nobody is at war against American society.

There is no gay mafia, the black folks aren't after your family, the Hispanics aren't after your job, and so on.

What is really happening is that a large segment of the American population is growing up.

Sadly we are leaving the "conservatives" behind. It's not exactly unexpected. A conservative person is resistant to change, it's right there in the definition.

Damn, you really are delusional. The US is becoming Sodom and Gomorrah slowly but steadily. So fuck off commie.

I'd wonder if he has some kind of agreement to not do that stuff.

I'm kind of in the middle on this. On one hand, he obviously has the right to express him opinions. On the other hand, judges are supposed to be impartial and when he makes partisan political statements publicly does that wane his credibility when it comes to impartiality? It's not unprecedented for people to give up some of their rights when they go to work for the government. Active military personnel, for example, are not supposed to take political sides and definitely cannot publicly criticize the president.
Yeah. Personally I don't think these kind of statements should be made, and it clearly calls their ability to be impartial into question. But if there's no law or agreement handy that prohibits them from doing so, it's certainly their right to express themselves. Holy crap, things are bad and divided enough, now we have "judges" doing it. This is pretty symptomatic.

Forum List

Back