So begins the Authoritarian crackdown on the Courts

The decision was made by the the Utah Supreme Court not Trump as has been stated many times freedom of speech does not mean freedom from responsibility or consquences. We all have freedom of speech but we also have consquences if we abuse the right and as the article points out this is a patteren with this judge which goes back before Trump.
And this loud mouthed bully this vile racist POS trump suffers no consequences?
If abuses his right he does just like anyone else. Kind of amusing how people feel free speech rights should be determined depending on how much on how much one agrees or disagrees with what someone says.
Barr is trumps butt boy Is that what floats your boat?
Holder was Obama's did that float yours?
Not as complete and as large a disaster as this pos barr is Will any republican schmuck ever be able to defend the pos trump without using hills bills or obama's name????

I see no difference in the two. Holder was the first AG to be held in contempt of Congress. Two peas in a pod.

And it'll take a dem years to exterminate our wh sorry for using the word exterminate

Strong words. Tell you what first find a viable candidate then you can talk shit. Hillary :auiqs.jpg: Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump has the bar so low my garbageman can be a viable candidate.

Pretty ignorant comment, stereotype much?
Trump has dumbed us down

Apparently the poster consider garbage collectors dumb.

I also don’t buy into to letting anyone dumbing me down, you are different.
The Democrats think Dr. Ben Carson is dumb.

Strong words. Tell you what first find a viable candidate then you can talk shit. Hillary :auiqs.jpg: Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump has dumbed us down

The Democrats think Dr. Ben Carson is dumb.
No dummy he's smart, a smart doctor BUT housing head??? Is that fn pos in our WH crazy?

And it'll take a dem years to exterminate our wh sorry for using the word exterminate

Trump has dumbed us down

Trump could be a garbage collector ,,,,,if he set his mind to it

RW's were scared to death of Muslims and Mexicans taking over the country - but the could care less if Russians do.

pretty much tells America all they need to know about Trump and his supporters.
Yes, the Russians speak better English.

Actually no, that tends to happen to the authoritarian assholes.

That's you kids.

Better to be a dead Authoritarian than to be alive with the Democrats or Establishment Republicans in control.
So be it. Go pick out yer box.
You're about as threatening as a sloth.
I'm not threatening anyone.

I won't either.

I leave that to you keyboard crusaders.

View attachment 262619
Oh, so you're not going to put anyone in a coffin?

Yeah, like that's a big surprise.

Here's the thing in a nutshell. The Democratic Party these past sixty or seventy years has been waging a vile culture war on the fundamental mores of American society, gaining ground every year, spreading psycho circus insanity into the minds of our young through enclaves of leftism infecting institutions of higher learning and all forms of entertainment media. It's gotten to the point where sheer draconian barbarism infects every Democrat platform, and leftism in America has become foremost about redefining human biology, scientific fact and ancient truth. Realize it or not, your party was warned often and clearly to back down, ease up on the postmodern cultural Marxism, moral relativism and moral nihilism it's been pushing onto the American People for so long. Regrettably, that "elastic band" of conservative tolerance for such cultural madness could only be stretched so far before it snapped and resulted in backlash. Now, now perhaps it is too late for the American Left to backdown and relent on their spreading of these cultural perversions. Now I fear many Americans will get fully behind any and all efforts necessary to banish these psychotic social and political ideological perversions of the Left . . . up to and including an authoritarian smackdown. If you fear what's coming from the American Right, and if you're a postmodernist you should, then you have no one to blame but radical Leftism and yourself and everyone you know who has advocated for the most insane of these cultural perversions. A ton of bricks incoming . . .
Uh..probably not..more likely a landslide of demographic changes..and the dying of the right-wing..at least as you know it. The minority cannot rule the majority..for long.
Population replacement. Yes that's what we have been saying all along.
Population replacement..well,, yeah. Generations die off..and are replaced...it is the way of the world. If it is a plan..it's God's plan, right?

Tell me..what do you think the average age is..of the Conservative poster on this site? 40? 50? Average, right..I'd put the median at around 50..especially the more...intense...posters.

Yes... in the end...demographics rule..and they always have.

So you think we are born fucking old moron?

Everyone is born a liberal, yet most of us grow the fuck up

I think some are born fools..and some choose to be foolish. Wilful ignorance of the facts is the mark of a fool. Railing against fate and insulting someone because you have no cogent argument..are also the marks of a fool. Your argument that some great mass of the populace will age out of Liberal thoughts and ways and into your cultural mindset..is faint, at best..IMO. Political Conservatism..sure..I'll buy that..but cultural values..as you define Conservatism to be, probably not. Look at the old libs of the 60's..most kept their cultural values..even as some tended Right..politically.

There are more people who believe, for whatever reason, in the promises and potential of the cultural Left..than do in the cultural Right. The age difference IS telling and does suggest some grim realities as to the fruition of your particular dream of America. The proof is in the continued eroding of the cultural litmus tests you hold dear. Abortion, gay Rights, Gun control, Immigration...all have pronounced tendencies to lean to the Left, at this moment in history. There will always be a Conservative movement in politics..but I suspect that in 50 years you would not recognize it.

Lol all that bullshit and you still can't admit no one is born a conservative?

Once again we are all born liberals and some of us grow the hell up and realize some one has to pay for the retarded liberal Utopia

Uh..probably not..more likely a landslide of demographic changes..and the dying of the right-wing..at least as you know it. The minority cannot rule the majority..for long.
Population replacement. Yes that's what we have been saying all along.
Population replacement..well,, yeah. Generations die off..and are replaced...it is the way of the world. If it is a plan..it's God's plan, right?

Tell me..what do you think the average age is..of the Conservative poster on this site? 40? 50? Average, right..I'd put the median at around 50..especially the more...intense...posters.

Yes... in the end...demographics rule..and they always have.

So you think we are born fucking old moron?

Everyone is born a liberal, yet most of us grow the fuck up

I think some are born fools..and some choose to be foolish. Wilful ignorance of the facts is the mark of a fool. Railing against fate and insulting someone because you have no cogent argument..are also the marks of a fool. Your argument that some great mass of the populace will age out of Liberal thoughts and ways and into your cultural mindset..is faint, at best..IMO. Political Conservatism..sure..I'll buy that..but cultural values..as you define Conservatism to be, probably not. Look at the old libs of the 60's..most kept their cultural values..even as some tended Right..politically.

There are more people who believe, for whatever reason, in the promises and potential of the cultural Left..than do in the cultural Right. The age difference IS telling and does suggest some grim realities as to the fruition of your particular dream of America. The proof is in the continued eroding of the cultural litmus tests you hold dear. Abortion, gay Rights, Gun control, Immigration...all have pronounced tendencies to lean to the Left, at this moment in history. There will always be a Conservative movement in politics..but I suspect that in 50 years you would not recognize it.

Lol all that bullshit and you still can't admit no one is born a conservative?

Once again we are all born liberals and some of us grow the hell up and realize some one has to pay for the retarded liberal Utopia

No one is 'born' anything. Tabula Rasa..it's a thing. Definition of TABULA RASA

Utah judge suspended for criticizing Trump on social media and in court

Next....McConnell will bring forward an anti-presisential defamation bill....

left wing activism has no place on the bench

speaking of judges hows ruth feeling these days

bz-5ce85ed6aca9e.jpeg

Forum List

Back