So because I told this bitch on Tinder that I am not looking for sex she assumed I was...

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
A VIRGIN????????????

That right there is why so many black people have std's. Why would I want to get naked with some random bitch off of a dating app? She could have fucked someone last night and I am supposed to arrange a meet up to fuck? I swear us men can't win no matter what we do. If we push for sex then I am a horny dog and if we want to be careful and not fuck anything that is moving then we are a virgin or nerdy or gay

A VIRGIN????????????

That right there is why so many black people have std's. Why would I want to get naked with some random bitch off of a dating app? She could have fucked someone last night and I am supposed to arrange a meet up to fuck? I swear us men can't win no matter what we do. If we push for sex then I am a horny dog and if we want to be careful and not fuck anything that is moving then we are a virgin or nerdy or gay
Nothing to be ashamed of

A VIRGIN????????????

We all assume that.

All this guy ever does is rant about every female contact, can't get anything going. Has he ever talked about BEING with a woman?
  • If she wants sex, she's a whore.
  • If she doesn't want sex, she's too stuck up.
  • He just wants to be friends, just wants to meet, chat room, no chat room, might be a scag, might have STD, Jesus.
  • She talks too much, talks not enough, too self-involved, too anxious, not anxious enough, wrong interests . . . sigh.
This guy is the Sheldon Cooper of dating sites: wants the girl to undergo testing before he'll touch her. If FBJ AIN'T a virgin, I'd like to know how he ever got laid?

Last edited:
A VIRGIN????????????

Any man who had been around and who has his head on straight could care less if someone called them a virgin or not. I sure as shoot couldn't.

And yet you seem to be freaking out about it.

You sound either VERY young or VERY inexperienced...or both.

'Random bitch'? They are called women - dumbass.

A VIRGIN????????????

Any man who had been around and who has his head on straight could care less if someone called them a virgin or not. I sure as shoot couldn't.

And yet you seem to be freaking out about it.

You sound either VERY young or VERY inexperienced...or both.

'Random bitch'? They are called women - dumbass.

Ok well the next woman I talk to I will fuck RAW LOL

A VIRGIN????????????

We all assume that.

All this guy ever does is rant about every female contact, can't get anything going. Has he ever talked about BEING with a woman?
  • If she wants sex, its all wrong.
  • If she doesn't want sex, its all wrong.
  • He just wants to be friends, just wants to meet, chat room, no chat room, might be a scag, might have STD, Jesus.
  • She talks too much, talks not enough, too self-involved, too anxious, not anxious enough, wrong interests . . . sigh.
This guy is the Sheldon Cooper of dating sites: wants the girl to undergo testing before he'll touch her. If FBJ AIN'T a virgin, I'd like to know how he ever got laid?

Sounds like he is pissed off that he can't get 'laid'...so he comes on here and wants us all to tell him how right he is and how women are all bitches.

Creepy.

A VIRGIN????????????
We all assume that.
How when I am constantly involved in STICKY ADULT FUN?????????

uno1.gif

A VIRGIN????????????

Tinder is not a committed relationship app.

A VIRGIN????????????

We all assume that.

• If she wants sex, its all wrong.
  • If she doesn't want sex, its all wrong.

Sounds like he is pissed off that he can't get 'laid'...so he comes on here and wants us all to tell him how right he is and how women are all bitches.

Creepy.
Almost as creepy as @danielpelos?

you seem to have a lot of hate in you ....the language you use is really something/telling
..you were raving mad at Curry --the BBall player---also, wasn't it?
....???!!??

A VIRGIN????????????

We all assume that.

How when I am constantly involved in STICKY ADULT FUN?????????
Huh? Did they do a black remake of American Pie? With fbj in the role of Jim, who recently learned ‘third base’ felt like a warm apple pie, substituted a peach pie instead, and got caught screwing it by some dumb bitch behind him in the check-out line.

Forum List

Back