So, are you an idiot?

to say there is a creator, or there might be a creator, says that those people admit, that they don't know everything.
To say there is a creator is no more logical than to say there is no creator. I think we've all determined that you're an idiot.

edited
To say there is a creator, implies that you believe in something not known, and something that can, as of now, not be proven. To say there is no creator, implies that you know that there is no supreme being, or beings, and you have proof of such a statement.

To say there is a creator, implies that you believe in something not known, and something that can, as of now, not be proven. To say there is no creator, implies that you know that there is no supreme being, or beings, and you have proof of such a statement.
For gods' sakes.

I think you've provided sufficient evidence you are an idiot, you've made your point.

That's a simple enough question, and here is the one way to find out if you are an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. You must know what your neighbor does late at night, and what your children are thinking about at all times, you must know the exact number of galaxies and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy. You must know the name my mother gave me, and the name of every human to ever have lived.

In reality, we humans know nothing, we know more than we did yesterday, and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 % of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Yet, there are those that say, there is no creator. There is no supreme being, there is no being with the power to create everything. Because, we as humans want to believe that we are supreme in the universe, and the wisest beings in all of creation. Those who believe this, are idiots. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, they are idiots, for they claim to know everything.

So, the question is there, are you an idiot, do you claim to know everything?

We actually know about 5% of what there is to know.

While it's true it's idiotic to make a declarative statement like "there are no gods" since doing so requires knowledge which in effect would make you the god you're saying doesn't exist, at the same time it's idiotic to say there is a god or gods because some other idiot says so.

If your exercise of a religion makes you an asset groovy. If it makes you a pain in someone's ass prepare to debate and justify your faith.

That's a simple enough question, and here is the one way to find out if you are an idiot.
Hopefully - I always was proud to be an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator,

I know there is a creation - what makes not any sense because: Why should something exist? I believe there's a creator, because there's no way for me to believe in senselessness.

then you must know everything.

I'm part of the creation - not the whole creation and not the creator. So I know something - not everything.

You must know what your neighbor does late at night,

Damn - what is he doing? Maybe he plans to make a visit in the stratosphere? Never trust a crazy neighbor.

and what your children are thinking about at all times,

Children are unbelievable intelligent thinkers. Then comes a time where they know everything. Then comes again a time where they start to think.

you must know the exact number of galaxies

More than 2 - is this exact enough or do you need more accuracy in this question?

and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy.

Lots, I guess.

You must know the name my mother gave me,

Maybe: "Stop! Are you an 'idiot' or why made you this desaster?"

and the name of every human to ever have lived.

Idiot from the clan of the idiots.

In reality, we humans know nothing,

Not really. We know that we are able to doubt about everything - but we are not able to doubt about our ability to doubt. So everyone knows "I am, because I am thinking" - said a frenchman with the name Descartes. But some people don't trust in this evidence. Who trusts in a frenchmen? Is it not better to trust in french women?

we know more than we did yesterday,

Unfortunatelly not. We come naked into this world and have to leave everyting here. One day lots of us will not remember any longer yesterday, yesterweek, yestermonth, yesteryear, yesterlife. Strangers will look into our deep empty eyes and we will ask us why they love us. But we will forget to ask them.

and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

The world is flat, "mankind". Was this the name your mother gave to you? Evidence: Draw a triangle with the size of some hundreds of lightyeras into the space of the universe. Then you will see if you measure it: the sum of the angles are exactly 180°. Ergo: the world is flat. So don't tell me now angels are not existing. I believe in angels. They make the world flat.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 %
What also makes no sense besides that you don't know
of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Yet, there are those that say, there is no creator. There is no supreme being, there is no being with the power to create everything. Because, we as humans want to believe that we are supreme in the universe, and the wisest beings in all of creation. Those who believe this, are idiots. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, they are idiots, for they claim to know everything.

Sure I'm an idiot - whyelse had I spoken with you here?

Last edited:
Seems to be flatly declaring there is a "god" is as idiotic as flatly declaring there isn't.

So let's see.
I don't walk around flatly declaring that anybody who's views don't match mine is an idiot, so ... I guess I'm not an idiot.

Shoot. I never win anything. :(

I never posted my views in the OP, sorry, I bet this hurts you to admit, huh? And I don't think I ever mentioned any specific God or gods, in the OP, just a supreme being, or creator.

But what you did mention was declaring people to be "idiots". That was your view, was it not?
Or does it "hurt to admit that"?
Let me clarify, I never posted my views in the OP, I stated what I believe to be facts, anyone who says they know everything, is an idiot, that is not a view, that is a fact.(Idiot:
noun
Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person:
If you think you can wear that outfit to a job interview and get hired, you're an idiot!
Psychology. (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25. )

Anyone, who claims to know everything, must be an idiot. Do you disagree with this statement? For, I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter if you do.

Your OPINIONS are hardly facts.

You assuming your opinions are facts makes YOU the idiot in this conversation.

A lot of smart people would gladly concede there is a "creator" if said creator would make him/her/it's self clearly known as said creator with the facts to support such a claim. Otherwise there is no clear evidence that there exists such a creator.

We are not obligated to make a choice of such magnitude without facts to consider.

You stating that those who will not concede that a creator exists are idiots is hardy enough of a penalty. It falls under the general heading of "Who gives a rat's ass what you think?"

I can see why you need a creator. It appears that someone who makes such ridiculous statements and draws such stupid conclusions probably does need a guide to make it through life. Some of us are doing just fine without such a guide or the comfort of glib conclusions simplifying the nature of ours and the universe's existence.

Have a nice day pilgrim. Don't forget to wipe from front to back.

For gods' sakes.

I think you've provided sufficient evidence you are an idiot, you've made your point.
You cant refute an actual answer can you? I bet that annoys you to no end.

Hopefully - I always was proud to be an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator,

I know there is a creation - what makes not any sense because: Why should something exist? I believe there's a creator, because there's no way for me to believe in senselessness.

then you must know everything.

I'm part of the creation - not the whole creation and not the creator. So I know something - not everything.

You must know what your neighbor does late at night,

Damn - what is he doing? Maybe he plans to make a visit in the stratosphere? Never trust a crazy neighbor.

and what your children are thinking about at all times,

Children are unbelievable intelligent thinkers. Then comes a time where they know everything. Then comes again a time where they start to think.

you must know the exact number of galaxies

More than 2 - is this exact enough or do you need more accuracy in this question?

and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy.

Lots, I guess.

You must know the name my mother gave me,

Maybe: "Stop! Are you an 'idiot' or why made you this desaster?"

and the name of every human to ever have lived.

Idiot from the clan of the idiots.

In reality, we humans know nothing,

Not really. We know that we are able to doubt about everything - but we are not able to doubt about our ability to doubt. So everyone knows "I am, because I am thinking" - said a frenchman with the name Descartes. But some people don't trust in this evidence. Who trusts in a frenchmen? Is it not better to trust in french women?

we know more than we did yesterday,

Unfortunatelly not. We come naked into this world and have to leave everyting here. One day lots of us will not remember any longer yesterday, yesterweek, yestermonth, yesteryear, yesterlife. Strangers will look into our deep empty eyes and we will ask us why they love us. But we will forget to ask them.

and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

The world is flat, "mankind". Was this the name your mother gave to you? Evidence: Draw a triangle with the size of some hundreds of lightyeras into the space of the universe. Then you will see if you measure it: the sum of the angles are exactly 180°. Ergo: the world is flat. So don't tell me now angels are not existing. I believe in angels. They make the world flat.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 %
What also makes no sense besides that you don't know
of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Sure I'm an idiot - whyelse had I spoken with you here?

Before the video loaded I was sure you were going for this one --

... Before the video loaded I was sure you were going for this one --

Sounds like a Beatles song. Nice beasts, nice song. By the way - in our region a proverb is: "Everyone has the right to be an idiot - one should only know how to help oneselve."

Last edited:

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. You must know what your neighbor does late at night, and what your children are thinking about at all times, you must know the exact number of galaxies and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy. You must know the name my mother gave me, and the name of every human to ever have lived.

In reality, we humans know nothing, we know more than we did yesterday, and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 % of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

There is no evidence of such a creator. It's entirely possible, but there is nothing to support the claim.

So me the creator and I'll be happy to believe.

There is no evidence of such a creator. It's entirely possible, but there is nothing to support the claim.

So me the creator and I'll be happy to believe.
Faith is the key word here.

I'm not interested in faith. I'm interested in concrete evidence.

Unquestioned faith by the German people is what gave Hitler the power to commit the evil deeds he and the Nazis conducted previous to and throughout WWII.

Faith is a weak excuse people lay claim to when what they think and do cannot be supported by responsible investigation before giving something one's unquestioned support.

If people can be talked into giving away one's valuable property to a church so they will have a better chance of having a place in heaven without consequence then the state has no business investigating and charging anyone of fraud. Faith in the scam is the foundation of all fraud.

I don't believe in any god, but nobody knows for sure about everything that exists. Acknowledging the limitations of one's own accumulation of knowledge, as well as that of all who have come before, is the first step to gaining actual enlightenment.

I don't believe in any god, but nobody knows for sure about everything that exists. Acknowledging the limitations of one's own accumulation of knowledge, as well as that of all who have come before, is the first step to gaining actual enlightenment.

Some things are already "good enough". There is just as much time wasted in looking for enlightenment in every snowflake as giving one's life to a path already chosen for you.

'If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything.'

This is not obvious--can anyone soundly justify this statement?

However, suggesting

"There is a creator" implies more knowledge than you know.
First, that you know a living being created the (universe? not mentioned what is created).
Second, that there is only one(used singular form of creator).
Third, You implicitly know what is created.(Hence the refusal by some to acknowledge the creator created evil--i.e the creator did not create everything, but the things those who propose said creator thinks that the creator created!)

In other words, those who propose a creator are saying they know everything. Even the fact that they do not try to prove this to those who question the existence of a creator(agnostics)is a form of their own arrogance.

Last edited:

However, suggesting

First, that you know a living being created the (universe? not mentioned what is created).
Third, You implicitly know what is created.(Hence the refusal by some to acknowledge the creator created evil--i.e the creator did not create everything, but the things those who propose said creator thinks that the creator created!)

In other words, those who propose a creator are saying they know everything. Even the fact that they do not try to prove this to those who question the existence of a creator(agnostics)is a form of their own arrogance.

Anyone that speaks in the form of absolutes is less than gifted with brain HP.

For all we know absolutely this "creator" may be hibernating within a grain of sand likely somewhere ELSE in the universe...Or more probably OUTSIDE the universe.having supposedly built it for OUR home not It's. Also somewhere where it wouldn't have to listen to your moronic bleating.
It seems to me that those that vote for a "creator" as opposed to something else are the ones with the true or false mentality. Subtly is not their strong suite.

Not believing in "their" strict interpretation of how this all happened leaves open ALL other possibilities including the one labeled "no creator". Clearly this is NOT the poster child of rigidity in thinking. "My way or the highway" is ironic in thinking processes as it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that the "highway" offers many more options and learning experiences than the one way they present.

Let's call this debate what it is REALLY about.

It is about chicken shit small dick small brained bullies telling others what they MUST believe to make the their whiny sniveling daddy complex view the easiest to deal with...FOR THEM!

Screw you ...you scared little religious pussies. The world and the universe are far...far larger than the goat herder's view of his existence.

It takes men and women of strength and wisdom to take a hard look at what is really going on all around us. You with the childlike brains can continue to feast at the
children's table whilst we with higher purpose will dine on whatever we choose.

There is ONLY one game in town. That is to extend the life form known as "homo sapiens" as long as we have the intelligence and will to survive.

You pussy ass bitches can bury your noses into your idiotic biblebabble and get the human race no further to achieving immortality. Yours is a small and selfish goal. "To save your own pathetic souls". Anyone that truly "loves" humanity would want to work towards it's eternal survival...not just your own. You PUNKS claim to be all about cashing in on the fraud known as "heaven".

Good luck losers. You've been taken in. Your efforts are comical. You are Lilliputians attempting to tie down your big imaginary god and force him to take you to never never land. You are a sad little pathetic joke!

Last edited:

However, suggesting

Anyone that speaks in the form of absolutes is less than gifted with brain HP.

For all we know absolutely this "creator" may be hibernating within a grain of sand likely somewhere ELSE in the universe...Or more probably OUTSIDE the universe.having supposedly built it for OUR home not It's. Also somewhere where it wouldn't have to listen to your moronic bleating.
It seems to me that those that vote for a "creator" as opposed to something else are the ones with the true or false mentality. Subtly is not their strong suite.

Not believing in "their" strict interpretation of how this all happened leaves open ALL other possibilities including the one labeled "no creator". Clearly this is NOT the poster child of rigidity in thinking. "My way or the highway" is ironic in thinking processes as it is obvious to anyone with half a brain that the "highway" offers many more options and learning experiences than the one way they present.

Let's call this debate what it is REALLY about.

It is about chicken shit small dick small brained bullies telling others what they MUST believe to make the their whiny sniveling daddy complex view the easiest to deal with...FOR THEM!

Screw you ...you scared little religious pussies. The world and the universe are far...far larger than the goat herder's view of his existence.

It takes men and women of strength and wisdom to take a hard look at what is really going on all around us. You with the childlike brains can continue to feast at the
children's table whilst we with higher purpose will dine on whatever we choose.

There is ONLY one game in town. That is to extend the life form known as "homo sapiens" as long as we have the intelligence and will to survive.

You pussy ass bitches can bury your noses into your idiotic biblebabble and get the human race no further to achieving immortality. Yours is a small and selfish goal. "To save your own pathetic souls". Anyone that truly "loves" humanity would want to work towards it's eternal survival...not just your own. You PUNKS claim to be all about cashing in on the fraud known as "heaven".

Good luck losers. You've been taken in. Your efforts are comical. You are Lilliputians attempting to tie down your big imaginary god and force him to take you to never never land. You are a sad little pathetic joke!

Yes, we are a bunch of losers, who feed, cloth, and house millions of people every year. We do this because of love, not the hate you expound. I bet dollars to donuts, you have eaten from our table before, just as billions of other people, in this country and all around the world have.

So, yes, ours is a selfish goal, and every decent person alive wishes more people were 'our kind' of selfish.

Forum List

Back