So, are you an idiot?

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
That's a simple enough question, and here is the one way to find out if you are an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. You must know what your neighbor does late at night, and what your children are thinking about at all times, you must know the exact number of galaxies and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy. You must know the name my mother gave me, and the name of every human to ever have lived.

In reality, we humans know nothing, we know more than we did yesterday, and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 % of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Yet, there are those that say, there is no creator. There is no supreme being, there is no being with the power to create everything. Because, we as humans want to believe that we are supreme in the universe, and the wisest beings in all of creation. Those who believe this, are idiots. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, they are idiots, for they claim to know everything.

So, the question is there, are you an idiot, do you claim to know everything?

That's a simple enough question, and here is the one way to find out if you are an idiot.

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. You must know what your neighbor does late at night, and what your children are thinking about at all times, you must know the exact number of galaxies and how many planets circle each sun in any particular galaxy. You must know the name my mother gave me, and the name of every human to ever have lived.

In reality, we humans know nothing, we know more than we did yesterday, and we will know more tomorrow, yet we are just a little over 500 years from virtually every human believing that the earth was flat, and you could fall off the end.

We know less than 1/1,000,000,000,000 % of what there is to know, and that is a very liberal number.

Yet, there are those that say, there is no creator. There is no supreme being, there is no being with the power to create everything. Because, we as humans want to believe that we are supreme in the universe, and the wisest beings in all of creation. Those who believe this, are idiots. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, they are idiots, for they claim to know everything.

They can only claim to know their selves, who happens to be the only entity they choose to answer to.
To admit anything else would require a change in their behavior that they're not ready to surrender to anyONE else.

Thank you for demonstrating the level of logic and reason that the right wing is known for. I wish everyone could read your profound statements.

Seems to be flatly declaring there is a "god" is as idiotic as flatly declaring there isn't.

So let's see.
I don't walk around flatly declaring that anybody who's views don't match mine is an idiot, so ... I guess I'm not an idiot.

Shoot. I never win anything. :(

Seems to be flatly declaring there is a "god" is as idiotic as flatly declaring there isn't.

So let's see.
I don't walk around flatly declaring that anybody who's views don't match mine is an idiot, so ... I guess I'm not an idiot.

That's okay. Batfink lurves you anyway.

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So let's see.

I never posted my views in the OP, sorry, I bet this hurts you to admit, huh? And I don't think I ever mentioned any specific God or gods, in the OP, just a supreme being, or creator.

So let's see.

Batfink
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I don't know about "gods" but.... Ah BLEEVE in Batfink! AH BLEEVE!!
:udaman:
882-1286668738-f88b31c0a5ad7f29af35dcde44168c55.gif
:salute:

So let's see.

I never posted my views in the OP, sorry, I bet this hurts you to admit, huh? And I don't think I ever mentioned any specific God or gods, in the OP, just a supreme being, or creator.

But what you did mention was declaring people to be "idiots". That was your view, was it not?
Or does it "hurt to admit that"?

So let's see.

Batfink by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Batfink is the One True Moonbat.

I am what me and my last living close friend call "Happy Idiots".

Thank you for demonstrating the level of logic and reason that the right wing is known for. I wish everyone could read your profound statements.
Please, by all means, expand on your statement, and tell me which part is ill-logical, or unreasonable.

with the ingredients available to begin and sustain life on Earth, Garden Earth may have a generic origin rather than a specific Creator(s) as non have availed themselves.

So let's see.

It's right... it's left... it's up... it's down.... Batfink is truly quadridirectional. I bleeve Batfink created GPS.

Fatter o' mact when I go somewhere I say the prayer:

Now I start my GPS
I pray Batfink don't make a mess
If I should crash before I stop
I pray Batfink is not a cop.

Burma Shave

So let's see.

It's right... it's left... it's up... it's down.... Batfink is truly quadridirectional. I bleeve Batfink created GPS.

Fatter o' mact when I go somewhere I say the prayer:

Now I start my GPS
I pray Batfink don't make a mess
If I should crash before I stop
I pray Batfink is not a cop.

Burma Shave

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Well done!

So let's see.

But what you did mention was declaring people to be "idiots". That was your view, was it not?
Or does it "hurt to admit that"?
Let me clarify, I never posted my views in the OP, I stated what I believe to be facts, anyone who says they know everything, is an idiot, that is not a view, that is a fact.(Idiot:
noun
Informal. an utterly foolish or senseless person:
If you think you can wear that outfit to a job interview and get hired, you're an idiot!
Psychology. (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the lowest order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25. )

Anyone, who claims to know everything, must be an idiot. Do you disagree with this statement? For, I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter if you do.

If you say, there is no creator, then you must know everything. [...]
So does it follow that if you say there is a creator then you must know nothing?
to say there is a creator, or there might be a creator, says that those people admit, that they don't know everything.

to say there is a creator, or there might be a creator, says that those people admit, that they don't know everything.
To say there is a creator is no more logical than to say there is no creator. I think we've all determined that you're an idiot.

edited

Forum List

Back