So are these the new Liberal rules on race?

It’s racist to criticize a minority Democrat politician.
It’s racist to complain about the mass illegal immigration border crisis.
It's also racist to disagree with a self-appointed self-vindicating black man like IM2 who hides in his own threads telling the world that the White Man is at fault for and to blame for every thing the Blacks have done to themselves.
I have been removed from three different threads here merely for opposing him.

I doubt that. But if you were removed it would be due to your being off topic multiple times in those threads. Because that's what I reported you for every time I did so.
You obviously have an accomplice.

"Off topic" is simply the term you apply to any argument that counters your hatred of white people.

Off topic is when a thread is made called affirmative action for whites and you post shit about black families with no fathers or blacks taking personal responsibility.

Except blacks didn't do it to ourselves.

Sorry, Toolstain, but Whites didn't do it to ourselves either! Why do you keep insisting on apply standards from centuries old to modern situations! I just read an article on how a White woman in the late 19th century got hired at Harvard as an astro-cartographer despite everything built 100% against her. She did so by perseverance and applying herself, not whining and making childish demands. And she ended up proving herself as not just the equal to other men, but BETTER. Whatever happened in centuries past happened because it was natural at that time. Times change. Things evolve. That is the nature of things. Today we build a better building than we did 50 years ago, and that was better than 50 years before it. Humanity leans by MAKING mistakes. You learn what is right by doing what is wrong. Tons of Blacks today are succeeding in the world because they are going out and getting educated and COMPETING in the free market and winning, not whining, bitching, blaming and demanding based on issues long, long dead and past. Some people learn that you win by wining, not hiding behind rules and getting your critics blocked and silenced from voicing their pinions. What goes around comes around and now I see you too have paid the piper, a victim of your on machinations! HaHa

View attachment 272888
Yep . we have had three generations of blacks receiving the benefits of affirmative action. They receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores compared to whites for college admissions and a 280 point boost compared to Asians. They also go to the head of the queue for jobs.

The problem here is that not enough avail themselves to the opportunities they DO have and that is entirely upon themselves. Go through life with a contempt for education and hard work and OF COURSE you won't qualify for college .

Black racists like to blame whites when blacks do not take advantage of the preferential treatment they are given, but the failure to take it is all theirs.

Whites have had 20 generations of AA. Blacks alone have never had preferences.
That is a lie. You are lying quite intentionally.

A 230 point bonus to black SAT scores can't be called anything BUT preferential treatment.

I guess you are going to continue whining about this and ignore 243 years of white preferential treatment in every area of society. That is not a lie. So until you can, you can go fuck your self.

yes-------it is history. In America and lots of other places in the world ---"WHITE" was better, historically-----SO? Suggesting a "handicap" on SAT scores for people who ID as "BLACK" suggests that there is something wrong with the BLACK BRAIN-------I resent that idea

Sorry, Toolstain, but Whites didn't do it to ourselves either! Why do you keep insisting on apply standards from centuries old to modern situations! I just read an article on how a White woman in the late 19th century got hired at Harvard as an astro-cartographer despite everything built 100% against her. She did so by perseverance and applying herself, not whining and making childish demands. And she ended up proving herself as not just the equal to other men, but BETTER. Whatever happened in centuries past happened because it was natural at that time. Times change. Things evolve. That is the nature of things. Today we build a better building than we did 50 years ago, and that was better than 50 years before it. Humanity leans by MAKING mistakes. You learn what is right by doing what is wrong. Tons of Blacks today are succeeding in the world because they are going out and getting educated and COMPETING in the free market and winning, not whining, bitching, blaming and demanding based on issues long, long dead and past. Some people learn that you win by wining, not hiding behind rules and getting your critics blocked and silenced from voicing their pinions. What goes around comes around and now I see you too have paid the piper, a victim of your on machinations! HaHa

View attachment 272888
Yep . we have had three generations of blacks receiving the benefits of affirmative action. They receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores compared to whites for college admissions and a 280 point boost compared to Asians. They also go to the head of the queue for jobs.

The problem here is that not enough avail themselves to the opportunities they DO have and that is entirely upon themselves. Go through life with a contempt for education and hard work and OF COURSE you won't qualify for college .

Black racists like to blame whites when blacks do not take advantage of the preferential treatment they are given, but the failure to take it is all theirs.

A 230 point bonus to black SAT scores can't be called anything BUT preferential treatment.

I guess you are going to continue whining about this and ignore 243 years of white preferential treatment in every area of society. That is not a lie. So until you can, you can go fuck your self.

How does some historical event of long ago CHANGE the fact that Blacks are given an unfair SAT advantage today?! One can NEVER right an injustice by applying ANOTHER injustice. What happened in history, IS HISTORY, Mutafa, dead and buried, events of THEIR time, only you keep digging them up and trying to reuse them for more injustices of your own.

Last edited:

View attachment 272888

Yes, I point out facts that contradict your assertions. Thank you for noticing.

As far as fucking myself, I do appreciate the suggestion. Try as I might, however, I can barely get it half way in before it plops back out.

Now, back to the 230 point advantage you receive as a reward for the color of your skin -- What could any sane person call that, if not an advantage?

Yep . we have had three generations of blacks receiving the benefits of affirmative action. They receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores compared to whites for college admissions and a 280 point boost compared to Asians.
Bu...but, Dog! THAT IS RACISM! That is giving a less qualified person an unearned advantage over better qualified people PURELY based on their race!
The problem here is that not enough avail themselves to the opportunities they DO have and that is entirely upon themselves.
That sounds like pure laziness just sitting back waiting for yet another free ride and government handout.
Black racism, the most insidious kind, because it is PROTECTED and euphemistically relabeled as "social justice" or some other thing. Lesson of the World: There can be no true equality in the world until we stop treating all people and situations as equal! I know that sounds contrary, but until people admit their differences, individual strengths and weaknesses, we can never have a truly level playing field and open and free market. Not everyone is meant to come out the same nor win in a race: show me a competition anywhere where there isn't winners and losers, a first, second and last place.

If you learn to only win races by being always given a head-start, how will you ever learn to actually COMPETE and WIN? What is the motivation to improve? For as soon as that head-start is eventually taken away, there you will be back at the end of the line losing again, and complaining, whining and blaming.

View attachment 272897

What you say is black racism is not.

Proof? American Blacks are the biggest racists on the planet, for no one has been given more unfair advantage for something they've never even witnessed nor been through in their lives yet still come out not only behind, but actually rife with dissatisfaction and blaming others all the while! BTW, you are absolutely the most FULL OF IT person and biggest pussy I've ever known.

Here puss . . . puss . . . puss.

Since I continue to experience white racism, your post is just another example of your psychosis.

View attachment 272888

How does some historical event CHANGE the fact that Blacks are given an unfair SAT advantage today?! One can NEVER right an injustice by applying ANOTHER injustice. What happened in history, IS HISTORY, Mutafa, dead and buried, events of THEIR times, only you keep digging them up and trying to reuse them for more injustices of your own.

Whites continue getting an unfair advantage in every area of society and have been since July 4, 1776. There has been no injustice against whites by this policy and when you are 78 percent of the work force and 70 percent of the students in most colleges that fact is not even debatable.

Yep . we have had three generations of blacks receiving the benefits of affirmative action. They receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores compared to whites for college admissions and a 280 point boost compared to Asians.
Bu...but, Dog! THAT IS RACISM! That is giving a less qualified person an unearned advantage over better qualified people PURELY based on their race!
The problem here is that not enough avail themselves to the opportunities they DO have and that is entirely upon themselves.
That sounds like pure laziness just sitting back waiting for yet another free ride and government handout.
Black racism, the most insidious kind, because it is PROTECTED and euphemistically relabeled as "social justice" or some other thing. Lesson of the World: There can be no true equality in the world until we stop treating all people and situations as equal! I know that sounds contrary, but until people admit their differences, individual strengths and weaknesses, we can never have a truly level playing field and open and free market. Not everyone is meant to come out the same nor win in a race: show me a competition anywhere where there isn't winners and losers, a first, second and last place.

If you learn to only win races by being always given a head-start, how will you ever learn to actually COMPETE and WIN? What is the motivation to improve? For as soon as that head-start is eventually taken away, there you will be back at the end of the line losing again, and complaining, whining and blaming.

View attachment 272897

What you say is black racism is not.

Proof? American Blacks are the biggest racists on the planet, for no one has been given more unfair advantage for something they've never even witnessed nor been through in their lives yet still come out not only behind, but actually rife with dissatisfaction and blaming others all the while! BTW, you are absolutely the most FULL OF IT person and biggest pussy I've ever known.

Here puss . . . puss . . . puss.

Since I continue to experience white racism, your post is just another example of your psychosis.

You know what they say, Kunta, what one seeks, ye shall find! Dig for coal all day don't expect to turn up diamonds!

When I lived in Oakland, there were black men who bore themselves with dignity, were friendly and outgoing to whites and blacks alike, were intelligent, communicative, mature and self content. I had them for neighbors,, we talked frequently, and got to know each other well.

In Oakland there were also black adult children who slithered about with seething resentment, were rude, hostile, immature, contemptuous and utterly hateful towards anybody white.

The former group received back what they put out and concluded that whites were cool just as they were cool. The latter group received back what they put out and called it racism.

How does some historical event CHANGE the fact that Blacks are given an unfair SAT advantage today?! One can NEVER right an injustice by applying ANOTHER injustice. What happened in history, IS HISTORY, Mutafa, dead and buried, events of THEIR times, only you keep digging them up and trying to reuse them for more injustices of your own.

Whites continue getting an unfair advantage in every area of society and have been since July 4, 1776.
Yet there is a flight out of here back to Africa every 20 minutes and I don't see you scheduled to be on any of them! That terrible unfair advantage despite being proven that a black man can be anything he wants, from scientist to baseball star making 20 million a year to PRESIDENT of the USA! All except YOU!

There has been no injustice against whites by this policy and when you are 78 percent of the work force and 70 percent of the students in most colleges that fact is not even debatable.
Must mean there are a lot more whites wanting to work and willing to go to college and meet the entrance requirements! Bottom line dude, when research shows that the lowest IQ nations in the world (average IQ 60) are ALL IN AFRICA, the fact that blacks don't do worse here just goes to show how much artificial buoying they've been given.

I have a MARVY idea for the activists for racial equality. As I recall----the SAT verbal (at least when I was a kid) was little more than a test of
vocabulary. I did exceedingly well. ------one might wonder why. Neither of my parents attended college------I did not spend a second studying for the SAT. -------but my parents did speak standard English------and when I asked my mom the definition of a word she said "look in the dictionary" She did own a very old but large tattered dictionary----with some missing pages------but I could usually find the word in question anyway. Activists for black children should encourage black parents to speak STANDARD ENGLISH for the sake of THE KIDS. It is possible that SAT scores are affected by a HIP-HOP vocabulary. A special message to Ilhan
Omar >>> chances are that the word
MOTHERFUCKER will not show up on the SAT-------try to find standard words when speaking to kids------DESPICABLE or even DEPLORABLE
are potential VOCAB WORDS

It's also racist to disagree with a self-appointed self-vindicating black man like IM2 who hides in his own threads telling the world that the White Man is at fault for and to blame for every thing the Blacks have done to themselves.

I doubt that. But if you were removed it would be due to your being off topic multiple times in those threads. Because that's what I reported you for every time I did so.

"Off topic" is simply the term you apply to any argument that counters your hatred of white people.

Off topic is when a thread is made called affirmative action for whites and you post shit about black families with no fathers or blacks taking personal responsibility.

Actually, I pointed out how affirmative action benefits blacks.

The one group it hurts most is Asians.

handicaps on tests of verbal skills should be slowly PHASED OUT-------they are counter-
productive

View attachment 272888

Yes, I point out facts that contradict your assertions. Thank you for noticing.

As far as fucking myself, I do appreciate the suggestion. Try as I might, however, I can barely get it half way in before it plops back out.

Now, back to the 230 point advantage you receive as a reward for the color of your skin -- What could any sane person call that, if not an advantage?

You don't point out facts.

In conversations you have consistently whined that minority students, particularly Blacks, earn extra points on the SAT’s by virtue of indicating their racial identity. I dismissed the idea as not relevant because it was not specific to the topic being discussed. This has not been the first time a white racist here has made this claim So over the past couple of years, I took the opportunity to look for the facts.

There is plenty of information about SAT scores and minorities. But the most immediate hits from this type of search shows two types of sources.

1) Sources that discuss the score disparity on the SAT for minorities and discusses why it exists, how it has changed over time, and what still can be done to change it. These articles are from places like PBS and Inside Higher Ed.

2) Sources that discuss the bonus points that minority students of color receive or that highlight the point deductions that Asian students are subject to on the SAT’s. These articles are from places like
The Conservative Treehouse and The Daily Stormer.

As a researcher who has over 30 years of experience, I have a slight advantage over others who have not had these years of experience. Especially in these days of search engines as opposed to going to libraries. However, if it clucks, regardless of whether you have training as a veterinarian you can probably figure out it’s a chicken.

Red flag # 1 The clearly partisan nature of the URL’s for the sites.

Red flag #2 The articles I read all discussed the same single study.

Red flag # 3 All the articles referred to a loosely named “Princeton University Study” without reference to any researchers, research institutes, journals that published the study, or title of the study.

Red flag # 4 No article linked to the actual study.

Red flag #5 The links that were provided were to other articles which made the same claims.

Red flag #6 The articles cited the same chunk of text (or paraphrased) without indication of where the actual text came from except that it is from a powerpoint presentation from someone named Ann Lee. The original article, from the Los Angeles Times, seems to be the first to discuss the powerpoint presentation and is linked to and/or cited by the others. A seemingly legitimate (unbiased) source it does not actually tell us who this Ann Lee is.

Red flag #7 The articles do not discuss the research. Rather, they discuss Ann Lee’s powerpoint presentation about the research.

Red flag #8 To find the actual research I had to stop following the path led by these articles and instead do an entire new search for the research itself. I was able to find the study and another related study by the same lead researchers easily once I stopped looking at these clearly partisan sites that were discussing the study. In other words, the articles citing the study as evidence actually made it hard for me to find the actual study itself by not giving the basic information on the study (authors, title, or link).

Red flag #9 Eventually, I came across one cite that was more neutral and provided relevant information. This was an article from
The Daily Pennsylvanian which provides more information on this mysterious Ann Lee who it turns out “runs a college preparatory tutoring center in Arcadia, Calif.” This article also specifies the authors of the study “Thomas J. Espenshade, Chang Y. Chung and Joan L. Walling” and provides more details about their research by way of a description and a, unfortunately broken, link to the actual research.

Turns out, the actual study concludes the exact opposite of what Ann Lee’s powerpoint presentation concludes. In the “Princeton University Study” research, the authors reach three conclusions:

1) Colleges provide lots of preferences that benefit certain students and not others including legacy admissions; despite this,

2) affirmative action in admissions processes that only serve to benefit Black and Hispanic minorities, regardless of SAT scores, are the only ones that are surrounded in controversy; and

3) without these preferences for Blacks and Hispanics (because of the ways in which racial and socio-economic disparities intersect in the country at large), members of these groups would be disproportionately unable to be admitted to elite universities.

What the article actually says is:

"It is possible to convert the magnitude of these preferences to a common SAT metric. The bonus for African-American applicants is roughly equivalent to an extra 230 SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), to 185 points for Hispanics, 200 points for athletes, and 160 points for children of alumni. The Asian disadvantage is comparable to a loss of 50 SAT points."p. 1431

Where is the confusion between this research and Ann Lee’s powerpoint about the research? Ann Lee, the author of the LA Times article, and all those who cite that article and discuss Lee’s presentation misinterpret the study and assert some version of the following related to SAT scores:

"African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says…. “Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The disparity between the powerpoint presentation and the research is that there is no bonus points on the SAT but instead there are a combination of considerations that go into decision making to accept any person that applies to a college, one of which is the SAT.

So, no, minorities do not earn bonus points on the SAT.

Think of it this way. In decision making for entrance into college a student may submit SAT scores, demographic information, references, past experience relevant to academics, high school GPA, an essay or two, may get interviewed, and so forth. The reason all of these are required is because colleges, as they should, identify that a student is more than a single test score. The study shows that if all that mattered for Black and Hispanic minorities was the SAT, they would be disadvantaged in trying to get into elite colleges. That is in part because of the advantage that other groups have outside of their SAT scores (legacies for example) and from birth (high socio-economic status). But the reasons that other considerations are in place is because all students are more than their SAT scores. And all students should be given considerations, and are, that allow college admissions processes to balance out things that are out of the students’ control (from socio-economic status to having a bad day when you took the exam, to being a terrible test taker) to those that are more in the student’s control (personal essay, high school gpa, etc.) to demonstrate that student’s fit for the school.

In short, your consistent whining over 230 points is based on fake news and the 230 points do not exist.

th

handicaps on tests of verbal skills should be slowly PHASED OUT-------they are counter-
productive

Many Asians are speaking English as a second language and are not only punished for their race in order to enable blacks, but do better on the verbal ANYWAY.

Untrue.

Sorry, Toolstain, but Whites didn't do it to ourselves either! Why do you keep insisting on apply standards from centuries old to modern situations! I just read an article on how a White woman in the late 19th century got hired at Harvard as an astro-cartographer despite everything built 100% against her. She did so by perseverance and applying herself, not whining and making childish demands. And she ended up proving herself as not just the equal to other men, but BETTER. Whatever happened in centuries past happened because it was natural at that time. Times change. Things evolve. That is the nature of things. Today we build a better skyscraper than we did 50 years ago, and that was better than 50 years before it. Humanity learns by MAKING mistakes. You learn what is right by doing what is wrong. Tons of Blacks today are succeeding in the world because they are going out and getting educated and COMPETING in the free market and winning, not whining, bitching, blaming and demanding based on issues long, long dead and past. Some people learn that you win by winning, not hiding behind rules and getting your critics blocked and silenced from voicing their opinions. What goes around comes around and now I see you too have paid the piper, a victim of your own machinations! HaHa

View attachment 272888

History shows that everything you say is untrue.

What, do you get all your history books out of some special "black" history library somewhere? Not only can't you prove a thing you ever claim, but people like you NEVER get what they think they are owed. I hereby CONDEMN you to a lifetime of racial injustice and futile pursuit of the "reparations" dream. HaHa

I've proven everything. You attack me because of the foot I've stuck up your bootay which has caused the butthurt you feel now.

Forum List

Back