Two more White male Psychopaths unleash carnage again, in less than 24hrs.!?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Two more White male psychopaths unleash death and mayhem again. This in less than 24hrs of each other. It is said they wrote and visited a White supremacist website 8chan. This 8chan has been glorifying White supremacist rhetoric and propoganda.. When are these white males going to stop their carnage?. A Patrick Crusius, and a Connor Betts, are your latest white male psychopaths. The Cities were El Paso Texas and Dayton. Ohio.

Your thoughts.

It's a shame a few innocents got murdered.....like a snapshot of every weekend across America in every bigger city..

30K die in car crashes or OD on Mexican tar Heroin or Big Pharma Oxy annually. Thats a shame too.

Two more White male psychopaths unleash death and mayhem again. This in less than 24hrs of each other. It is said they wrote and visited a White supremacist website 8chan. This 8chan has been glorifying White supremacist rhetoric and propoganda.. When are these white males going to stop their carnage?. A Patrick Crusius, and a Connor Betts, are your latest white male psychopaths. The Cities were El Paso Texas and Dayton. Ohio.

Your thoughts.
Progressive liberals are like that, ya know.

Your thoughts.
Supposedly, Betts was Antifas.

shooting_trend_080419.png

Chicago Crime 2019 | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Daily shootings in Chicago...mostly black.
Not a word in the press.

Don't YOU love black people 52nd Street?

Your thoughts.
This is not a racial issue. Yes, they were white, No, their crimes weren't race related. Whites aren't the only ones who murder or mass murder. One difference is that you rarely hear other whites stand behind these assholes.

Your thoughts.
My guess is a large amount of people like you are going to claim it is toxic masculinity. If you are then I propose that you get castrated before it happens to you.

What the real problem is simply a mental health issue. While it is easy to point out those that the media sees fit to bring to the for front they seldom take the time to bring up the sociopaths that tend to take lives everyday. It just is not as dramatic to claim someone killed someone everyday.

Whataboutism at it's best. We white men can makes excuses and blame everybody else, but you other guys better stop the excuses and the blame and take some of that thar fuckin-a personal responsibility.

Last edited:

Your thoughts.
Breaking! Dayton shooter was an anti-Trump SATANIST, Twitter account FOUND!

Whataboutism at it's best. We white men can makes excuses and blame everybody else, but you other guys better stop the excuses and the blame and take some of that thar fuckin-a personal responsibility.
How ironic, you make excuses for blacks who commit crimes and blame white people

Where are whites making excuses?

Your thoughts.
When chaos erupted in El Paso, this Army soldier's first response was to save the lives of children
When chaos erupted in El Paso, this Army soldier's first response was to save the lives of children - CNN
What this man did was save lives, because he is black? No, because he is a good person. The shooter didn’t kill because he was white, he was an evil person. Good and evil comes in all races.

What excuses asshole?
Give them the swift death penalty from the gallows. All of them.
Black , white, brown, fucking purple for all I care.
Commit murder, receive death.

Yet you fucking retards don't support the death penalty.

What excuses asshole?

I won't be supporting a death penalty when whites like you sit on juries that end up wrongly send blacks to prison for crimes that 20 years later we find out they didn't commit.

What excuses asshole?

I won't be supporting a death penalty when whites like you sit on juries that end up wrongly send blacks to prison for crimes that 20 years later we find out they didn't commit.
Now who is making excuses?

Pathetic troll.

What excuses asshole?

That happens to white people too. The death penalty should be for those who can’t deny the crimes, like DNA positive proof.

What excuses asshole?

Craig Coley, a white man, spent nearly four decades in prison for a murder he didn’t commit. But you aren’t concerned with whites who are treated unfairly.

What excuses asshole?

That happens to white people too. The death penalty should be for those who can’t deny the crimes, like DNA positive proof.
Even with DNA proof, they may not be guilty

Man linked by DNA to 1997 rape freed after old photograph ID's him as victim's ex

Over the past ten years, I have seen many of these shooters. They all seem to be angry psychotic white males!
Not black ,chinese, or indian,

Forum List

Back