So all this ANGST about "pussy"...where was it when Obama used the term???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
"You guys talking about Malcolm? Malcolm tells it like it is. No doubt about it."

"Yeah," another guy said. "But I'll tell you what. You won't moving to no African jungle anytime soon. Or some goddamn desert somewhere sitting on a carpet. With a bunch of Arabs. No sir. You won't stop me eating no ribs, either.
Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don't Malcolm talk about no pussy. Now you know that ain't gonna work."

I noticed Ray laughing and looked at him sternly.

"What are you laughing at?" I said to him. "You never even read Malcolm. You don't even know what he says."
President Obama says, "Gotta have them ribs and p*ssy too!"

Where is the investigation of Obama getting paid for his books that ORDERED the State Department to buy the following copies of his book "Dreams from My Father" purchased with OUR TAX dollars!
WHERE is the MSM on this? Didn't Obama then get royalties off the books the State Department bought with OUR TAX dollars????
The State Department has bought more than $70,000 worth of books authored by President Obama, sending out copies as Christmas gratuities and stocking “key libraries” around the world with “Dreams From My Father” more than a decade after its release.
The U.S. Embassy in Egypt, for instance, spent $28,636 in August 2009 for copies of Mr. Obama’s best-selling 1995 memoir. Six weeks earlier, the embassy had placed another order for the same book for more than $9,000, federal purchasing records show.
About the same time, halfway around the world, the U.S. Embassy in South Korea had the same idea and spent more than $6,000 for copies of “Dreams From My Father.”
One month later, the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, spent more than $3,800 for hardcover copies of the Indonesian version of Mr. Obama’s “The Audacity of Hope,” records show.
A review of the expenditures in a federal database did not reveal any examples of State Department purchases of books by former Presidents George W. Bush or Bill Clinton. The purchases of Mr. Obama’s literary work mostly, but not always, took place in the months after Mr. Obama captured the White House.
State Dept. spends $70K on Obama books

Hey, another tard has found yet another way to express his ignorance. Now isn't that just precious? The poor dumb fuck doesn't know the difference between talking about pussy and bragging about abusing one's celebrity to actually GRAB pussy.

Some forms of stupidity just can't be cured.

Keep taking, tards. You are driving more and more women into the Clinton fold, and they are going to kick Trump's balls over the moon.

Posted on October 8, 2016 at 10:50:29 PM EDT by Jess Kitting

As reported Observer Media of New York City in 1998, the White House antics of Clinton and [Vernon] Jordan certainly are more grievous of the mere words of Donald Trump being interviewed in an RV;
But there have been no references to an anecdote recounted in a 1993 Vanity Fair article by Marjorie Williams, in which Mr. Jordan leaned over to his hostess at a dinner party in the mid-1980’s and said, “You look like a woman who likes to f*ck.” Or to a scene in Michelle Cottle’s June 1997 Washington Monthly story, in which President Clinton, seated next to an attractive blonde at a state dinner, told Mr. Jordan to keep his hands off her because “I saw her first.”

But if soiling the dignity of the Oval Office more than Clinton did Lewinsky’s blue dress isn’t enough, there’s always this from the same article;

The Feb. 2 editions of Time and Newsweek provide more rounded pictures of the President’s chief fixer. And given the X-rated tenor of the scandale (sic), both magazines reported the two men’s fondness for the ladies. Asked what they talked about on the golf course, Mr. Jordan is said to have replied, “We talk p*ssy.”
Vernon Jordan: What do Bill Clinton and I Talk About? ‘P*ssy’

Hey, another tard has found yet another way to express his ignorance. Now isn't that just precious? The poor dumb fuck doesn't know the difference between talking about pussy and bragging about abusing one's celebrity to actually GRAB pussy.

Keep taking, tards. You are driving more and more women into the Clinton fold, and they are going to kick Trump's balls over the moon.

So when a Black man says "Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don't Malcolm talk about no pussy. Now you know that ain't gonna work."
that's OK???
How racist!

Oh, I remember those days when Clinton was being accused of sexually assaulting women. Donald Trump was settling his own attempted rape lawsuit and came rushing to Bill's defense. He called Bill's victims ugly and losers.

Birds of a feather flock together, you see.

Even now, Donald's defense is that he is just like Bill. Isn't that something?

I've been telling you rubes from the get-go Trump is still the same New York liberal friend of the Clintons he has always been.

You poor dumb fucks have no idea the "b-b-b-but Clinton" defense is backfiring on you. Not a clue.

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

Did you just grab my pussy?

And Obama was reading from his book about another character saying that.

"...in which he read excerpts from his book Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The full clip shows that President Obama was describing a conversation he had with someone else about Malcolm X's beliefs, and that the "ribs and pussy too" line was spoken by another character in the book."

President Obama Demands 'Ribs and Pussy Too?' : snopes.com

Quoting Dreams of My Father:

One of the guys sitting nearby must have overheard us because he leaned over with a sagacious expression on his face.

"You guys talking about Malcolm? Malcolm tells it like it is. No doubt about it."

"Yeah," another guy said. "But I'll tell you what. You won't moving to no African jungle anytime soon. Or some goddamn desert somewhere sitting on a carpet. With a bunch of Arabs. No sir. You won't stop me eating no ribs, either. Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don't Malcolm talk about no pussy. Now you know that ain't gonna work."

"What are you laughing at?" I said to him. "You never even read Malcolm. You don't even know what he says."

...Obama said he "learned to keep his own counsel after that."

And Obama was reading from his book about another character saying that.

"...in which he read excerpts from his book Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance. The full clip shows that President Obama was describing a conversation he had with someone else about Malcolm X's beliefs, and that the "ribs and pussy too" line was spoken by another character in the book."

President Obama Demands 'Ribs and Pussy Too?' : snopes.com

Context is that what you are saying? Makes no difference. The word "pussy' was used by Obama and he didn't need to even write in his book MUCH less read it!

um, Obama was reading from a book, not talking when under the assumption that there was no microphone on. Obama was talking about the P word in general, not talking about how he grabs it whether or not the woman wants it. One is talking about having sex, the other is talking about taking it, in the words of the great Malcolm X, "by any means necessary"

um, Obama was reading from a book, not talking when under the assumption that there was no microphone on. Obama was talking about the P word in general, not talking about how he grabs it whether or not the woman wants it. One is talking about having sex, the other is talking about taking it, in the words of the great Malcolm X, "by any means necessary"
hmmmm........... Obama was READING HIS OWN BOOK! He wrote the words. He didn't need to use the word "pussy"! He had NO problem then READING the word to a mixed crowd maybe some children there!
So what is the difference between an conversation by two viral men who had no idea their conversation would be heard by millions and Obama who hoped his book would be read by millions and knowing he was being videotaped while reading?
The difference is Obama is a Democrat and by the way Trump was when he said these things!!!

hmmmm........... Obama was READING HIS OWN BOOK! He wrote the words. He didn't need to use the word "pussy"! He had NO problem then READING the word to a mixed crowd maybe some children there!
So what is the difference between an conversation by two viral men who had no idea their conversation would be heard by millions and Obama who hoped his book would be read by millions and knowing he was being videotaped while reading?
The difference is Obama is a Democrat and by the way Trump was when he said these things!!!

I know Obama wrote the book, but he wasn't talking about sexual assault, he was talking about the idea of giving up sex not being worth becoming a Muslim. If you cant see the difference, I don't know what else to say to you. Oh, and the words he was reading weren't even his own words, he was quoting what his friend had said.

Just because someone uses the same word as someone else doesn't mean the same message is being conveyed. Its called context

"Yeah," another guy said. "But I'll tell you what. You won't moving to no African jungle anytime soon. Or some goddamn desert somewhere sitting on a carpet. With a bunch of Arabs. No sir. You won't stop me eating no ribs, either.
Gotta have them ribs. And pussy too. Don't Malcolm talk about no pussy. Now you know that ain't gonna work."

President Obama says, "Gotta have them ribs and p*ssy too!"

Where is the investigation of Obama getting paid for his books that ORDERED the State Department to buy the following copies of his book "Dreams from My Father" purchased with OUR TAX dollars!
WHERE is the MSM on this? Didn't Obama then get royalties off the books the State Department bought with OUR TAX dollars????
The State Department has bought more than $70,000 worth of books authored by President Obama, sending out copies as Christmas gratuities and stocking “key libraries” around the world with “Dreams From My Father” more than a decade after its release.
The U.S. Embassy in Egypt, for instance, spent $28,636 in August 2009 for copies of Mr. Obama’s best-selling 1995 memoir. Six weeks earlier, the embassy had placed another order for the same book for more than $9,000, federal purchasing records show.
About the same time, halfway around the world, the U.S. Embassy in South Korea had the same idea and spent more than $6,000 for copies of “Dreams From My Father.”
One month later, the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, spent more than $3,800 for hardcover copies of the Indonesian version of Mr. Obama’s “The Audacity of Hope,” records show.
A review of the expenditures in a federal database did not reveal any examples of State Department purchases of books by former Presidents George W. Bush or Bill Clinton. The purchases of Mr. Obama’s literary work mostly, but not always, took place in the months after Mr. Obama captured the White House.
State Dept. spends $70K on Obama books

You're the perfect example of why conservatism is dead.

I know Obama wrote the book, but he wasn't talking about sexual assault, he was talking about the idea of giving up sex not being worth becoming a Muslim. If you cant see the difference, I don't know what else to say to you. Oh, and the words he was reading weren't even his own words, he was quoting what his friend had said.

Just because someone uses the same word as someone else doesn't mean the same message is being conveyed. Its called context
It's called "poor taste" using offensive words especially in an audience with children! Of course Obama has the FREEDOM of speech to use those words just
as his rapper friends have the freedom to use lyrics like this at the White House! And of course Obama/Michelle approve this lyrics and context because it's cool!
The 50 Grossest Rap Lyrics of All Time44. "Would you like a tissue?/You gon' need it for the cum up in your nose, babygirl, cause you sucking my cock!" - Cam'Ron
Muthafuckas im so tiired of yall niggaz always talkin
bout hos this, hos that, you tha muthafuckin ho nigga
I wasnt no ho last night"
But I can't complain I got some motherfucking business
How many lab partners have I fucked since I got suspended?

"And started sippin semen/She ain't even breathin' just...(moaning)/She goin in" - Trinidad Jame$
"Sell crack to your Auntie Denise/If Auntie Denise is short 40 cent/Make her get on the ground and suck your small dick" - Bizarre
Would you like a tissue?/You gon' need it for the cum up in your nose, babygirl, cause you sucking my cock!" - Cam'Ron

All these good upstanding role models in the White House using the above language to influence people and this idiot
MICHELLE is Offended by Trump????

For you ignorant people that think "Rap" is cool, i.e. Obama/Michelle...
Take a look at this web site of top 50 worst rap lyrics!
The 50 Grossest Rap Lyrics of All Time
Here is the number One!.
"Buttfucking a five year old/Put the knife inside her hole then slice her throat/She's been dead for days,
I still put new dressings on her/Spread her legs and lick whatever's left on her" - King Gordy

Would not be surprised that Obama/Michelle would have this guy over for " ribs. And pussy too. " at the WH!

Forum List

Back