So a bunch of Queers are the First from Caravan to Arrive

Well, the lesbians were going 69 all the way while the gay dudes were still packing their shit.

Oh, noes, the gays are going to get you!

A real exit and a real road in Pure Michigan.

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?
And maybe some things you snicker about are more adolescent locker room than actually funny.

Sure that one was adolescent locker room. Also funny. I laugh at a LOT of things....tons of things. I laugh at lot, I find a lot of things funny.

One thing is funny to me: Michiganders are forever impressed by their knowledge of all things Michigan and think where they live is really, REALLY special. And they are very serious about this.

I think it's funny. So sue me.
Trifecta of perfect potential Democrat voters. Welfare queens, Browns and queers.
I challenge you to read this to the end...is that possible?

The biggest beneficiaries of the government safety net: Working-class whites

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?
And maybe some things you snicker about are more adolescent locker room than actually funny.

Sure that one was adolescent locker room. Also funny. I laugh at a LOT of things....tons of things. I laugh at lot, I find a lot of things funny.

One thing is funny to me: Michiganders are forever impressed by their knowledge of all things Michigan and think where they live is really, REALLY special. And they are very serious about this.

Trifecta of perfect potential Democrat voters. Welfare queens, Browns and queers.

I don't have to, as I don't doubt this in the least. You're arguing something I never said. I never asserted that illegal immigrants make up the biggest faction of our safety net. But they should make up ZERO. They're not citizens.

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?

Ah yes, a link from the Washington Compost. Nice fair source....

[

If you are concerned that working Whites get back some of the tax money they pay in then I challenge you to join me to advocate doing away with all welfare and all government transfers for everybody. No welfare, subsidies, bailouts or entitlements.

I also challenge you to stop being a idiot Moon Bat that denies that these fucking Illegals will be signing up for all that filthy ass government beenies the minute that they can.

I also challenge you to deny that any fucking Illegal queer will find some way to vote for Democrats.

There is a reason that the state with the most Illegals and is controlled by the filthy ass Democrat Party is also the one that has the most poverty, worst schools and most debt.

Gay illegals are the worst -- they don't even come here to work -- they are just trying to come here to be fabulous....Build That Wall now!

View attachment 228655
It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?

The Washington Post is simply a mouthpiece of the CFR so I don't put much stock in it. As far as the possibility of that? Middle class numbers have been dropping since it reached it's apex in 1970 shortly after the formation of the Club of Rome ( an offshoot of the U.N, basically) and it's "Limit To Growth" program that led to the shipping off of blue collar jobs that paid well. The average middle class male that is 55 and over has worked ten years for free when you take into account the unconstitutional income tax and all the other taxes and fees put upon them by USA.INC and all their subsidiaries. People have never been paid in REAL money (something of an intrinsic value) but rather paper notes of debt that loses 3 percent of it's purchasing power every year since the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was passed and foreign bankers were put in charge of our monetary system. Woodrow Wilson regretted having signed it after the fact. He was funded by the banking oligarchs and funded Teddy Roosevelt's "Bull Moose" party to pull votes away from Taft. Colonel Edward Mandell House had a conversation with Wilson about how we would become chattel....

[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

And make no mistake about it, our government is a corporate entity that contracted to perform the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution per the Act of 1871 in a "for profit" venture and they have been skimming off the top in earnest since the Bretton Woods agreement after WWII.

Interviewing on video some of them in a portion of the caravan groups. Ami on Twitter

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...aravans_encouraged_by_honduras_and_soros.html
Several major ultra-liberal foundations and corporations have supported the asylum-seeking migrant caravans, and Soros' funding has been tied to several groups that have spearheaded the "refugee" invasion coalition – also dubbed "the Soros Express."

"The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA,"

Soros and any of his goons should be arrested and have their assets seized.

"We Demand To Be Treated As Citizens" -Pueblo Sin Fronteras Posted on April 03, 2018,
Excerpts;
The demands of Pueblo Sin Fronteras echo the en vogue rhetoric over the past several months demanding voting rights and recognition of citizenship for persons illegally in the United States. This current reflexive argumentation mirrors the policies of George Soros’ Open Society Foundations and is one of the tenets of the concept of Open Societies. As stated in the home page of Sovereign Nations, the concept of Open Societies differs from Sovereign Nations in that they favor a globalist model where the sovereignty of nations must be subordinated to international law and global institutions. In contrast, the United States was founded as a Sovereign Nation with the power and ability to govern itself without the interference of external influence.

The demands of George Soros, Open Society Foundations and the related Pueblo Sin Fronteras directly challenge the integrity of the constitution of the United States, our nation’s laws, and our ability to control the flow of people in and out of our national boundaries. The actions encouraged by Pueblo Sin Fronteras constitute a violation of Federal Law:

Enemies of the Republic demanding to be treated like citizens yet acting as criminals deserve no considerations.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Bringing Aliens to the United States – Subsection 1324(a)(2) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has not received prior authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever, such alien, regardless of any official action which may later be taken with respect to such alien.

It's also 16 Mile road.

Okay. And?

I am a White middle class tax payer. I pay in five figures in income tax every year. I have been doing that for the last 30 years. I also pay a portion of that filthy corporate tax whenever I buy something made by a corporation, which are always a great part of my yearly purchases.

Of course for many years I paid 7.5% into that damn Social Security fund. My employer also paid in a like amount.

I get very little back from the Federal government. Illegals get all kinds of free shit but I get very little.

Stupid articles like that from a Moon Bat trash rag is nothing more than the Moon Bats trying to justify a welfare state and it is despicable.

If I were running a caravan, I would probably put the gays at the front of the line. Like way ahead of the line. That way the border guys have a couple of days to wonder what they're gonna do with those guys, because guaranteed, they weren't expecting that. lol.

Seems someone coughed up some cash to put them at head of the line.

-Geaux
----------------

Feds "Harden" San Diego - Tijuana Border As LGBT Caravan Migrants First To Arrive

In anticipation of the approaching Central American migrant caravan, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced that work began on Tuesday to "harden" the border crossing between Tijuana, Mexico and San Diego.

The work comes as the first wave of migrants arrived in Tijuana Monday; approximately 80 gay, lesbian and transgender asylum seekers who were bussed ahead by an anonymous organization after they say intolerant fellow asylum seekers were harassing them.

lgbt%20asylum.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/lgbt asylum.png?itok=cwIbQQR4

America really doesn't need any more homosexuals- I think we have plenty enough girly men here already. Why don't these folks stay in Mexico? That nation is just oozing in machismo, and really needs to bring in fellows to mellow Mexico down and convert
mexican men into harmless metrosexuals

For being such a small minority this forum never seems to stop talking about homos. I think this place discusses queers more than LOGO.

80 people, presuming that is believable, show up to apply for asylum and you guys go hysterical. I recommend taking a deep breathe before posting.

Like I said, next time just quote the boogeyman.

I recommend acquiring some fucking knowledge before posting. I’m always afraid to read your posts.

Okay. And?

I am a White middle class tax payer. I pay in five figures in income tax every year. I have been doing that for the last 30 years. I also pay a portion of that filthy corporate tax whenever I buy something made by a corporation, which are always a great part of my yearly purchases.

Of course for many years I paid 7.5% into that damn Social Security fund. My employer also paid in a like amount.

I get very little back from the Federal government. Illegals get all kinds of free shit but I get very little.

Stupid articles like that from a Moon Bat trash rag is nothing more than the Moon Bats trying to justify a welfare state and it is despicable.
Would you like to know more, on how you too do not have to pay so much in taxes, that the liberal elites have set up for themselves "Legal Tax Loopholes"?

Liberals are like bugs.....

[cue doom music]

Welcome back to Fox News. This just in:

MEXICANS! EEK!

HOMOS! EEK!

HOMO MEXICANS! EEK!

NEGROES! EEK!

MUSLIMS! EEK!

Forum List

Back