So, A 13-Year-Old Boy Banned One Of The Greatest Anti-Racism Books

What is racist language? Subjective at best. Um, sticks and stones. So censorship is good when it's liberals that set the standards. They want books like Myra Breckenridge. They want to take out the confederate flag, and censor some words ( N word...really?) but we can say motherf*ker all day long. What? Something isn't adding up here. There is a certain level of disconnect here that just boggles my mind.

Unreal. Harper Lee is spinning in her grave. Wow the idiocy of the left never ceases to amaze me. What next? Book burnings?

I was just fixing to ask that:

What is next? Book burnings? Album burnings? Well, except rap stuff. Its ok to spread hate if you rap about it.

I'm an Irish Mick to the bone. My parents were members of the Ancient Order of Hibernians back when it was a secretive group. I remember at age five watching a young man say the wrong thing to an old Hibe just off the boat, and the young man getting literally thrown through the clubhouse window. It made me bug-eyed, then made me laugh.

Don't try to bury history.

Tom Sawyer , Huckleberry Finn, there are words in these books that offend some people. It amazes me how people want to remove restrictions on some subjects then at the same time impose new forms of censorship on others .

Forum List

Back