So...4 gang members attack a guy who is armed with a gun...doesn't end well for them...

I am a good law abiding citizen, gangs don't ask people like me to join. They do however ask criminal types to join... Way to fail to give a real answer.

Are you saying no law abiding citizens live in areas where there is gang activity?

No I am saying law abiding citizens aren't targeted by gangs for killing. People targeted are involved in criminal activity like rival gang members.

Then you've lived a very sheltered life.

Gang members will target a law abiding citizen for any reason.

You looked at them wrong. You didn't show them the proper respect. They think you reported them to the police. They saw you with something they wanted. And a hundred other reasons.

I understand that it doesn't fit your agenda, but the fact is, you have no earthly idea why this man was targeted.

I have a very good idea. There is no mention of them trying to steal anything. I am confident if more details come out that he is a shady character. And I realize that doesn't fit your agenda.

Pretty hard to steal after a hot lead injection.

I suggest that we wait until those details come out before making any judgements about the character of the victim.

In the meantime...a man successfully defending himself against FOUR home invaders is a good thing no matter how you look at it.

I can't see the world missing the dead gang member. I'll keep my eyes open for new info.

In the meantime...a man successfully defending himself against FOUR home invaders is a good thing no matter how you look at it.
1: Brain will only lie to you/ Its all he does.
2: People like Brain would rather that the state have a monopoly on force, which is impossible to achieve with an armed citizenry. Instances like this support an armed citizenry and therefore runs contrary to the cause -- thus, people like Brain do NOT see this as a good thing.

I think he got the characters confused.

th

1: Brain will only lie to you/ Its all he does.
2: People like Brain would rather that the state have a monopoly on force, which is impossible to achieve with an armed citizenry. Instances like this support an armed citizenry and therefore runs contrary to the cause -- thus, people like Brain do NOT see this as a good thing.

I actually like Brain. I think he/she is wrong, but I like him.

You really do live in a bubble, don't you?

Oh please explain. You get targeted by gangs regularly do you?

Good grief.

Do you even HAVE a brain?

You didn't answer my question. I was looking to be entertained by your answer.

I prefer not to play with fools.

The area I grew up with had gang activity, and they did NOT only target other gangs.

Enjoy your stay in the closet.

Yes they target people involved in criminal activity. Drug users that owe them money perhaps. But good law abiding people don't find themselves targeted by gangs.
So EVERY single person robbed beaten and accosted by gangs are criminals? What fantasy world do you live in?

Oh please explain. You get targeted by gangs regularly do you?

Good grief.

Do you even HAVE a brain?

You didn't answer my question. I was looking to be entertained by your answer.

I prefer not to play with fools.

The area I grew up with had gang activity, and they did NOT only target other gangs.

Enjoy your stay in the closet.

Yes they target people involved in criminal activity. Drug users that owe them money perhaps. But good law abiding people don't find themselves targeted by gangs.
So EVERY single person robbed beaten and accosted by gangs are criminals? What fantasy world do you live in?

Not at all. But this wasn't a robbery, he was targeted for killing it seems.

If confronted by violent attackers I would simply try to reach their soul….to explain that the path they have chosen is not a good one and that they should change their ways and embrace their humanity for goodness………...

Can I have your stereo? ...afterwards.

If confronted by violent attackers I would simply try to reach their soul….to explain that the path they have chosen is not a good one and that they should change their ways and embrace their humanity for goodness………...

See….that is just your pro gun sentiment coming out….if you simply surrender yourself completely to the violent sociopaths of the world, and trust that deep down inside their murderous hearts there is a real human being……..everything will turn out okay…...

See….that is just your pro gun sentiment coming out….if you simply surrender yourself completely to the violent sociopaths of the world, and trust that deep down inside their murderous hearts there is a real human being……..everything will turn out okay…...

You are aware that crime has been going down for over 30 years right? if you aren't involved in criminal activity your chance of having a run in with a violent sociopath looking to kill you is pretty much nil.

You are aware that crime has been going down for over 30 years right? if you aren't involved in criminal activity your chance of having a run in with a violent sociopath looking to kill you is pretty much nil.

Yes….the crime rate going down was at the same time people were passing concealed carry laws all across the country.

And "pretty much nil" is not comforting to the people who run into violent sociopaths unarmed……then it becomes very Un-"nil."

Yes….the crime rate going down was at the same time people were passing concealed carry laws all across the country.

And "pretty much nil" is not comforting to the people who run into violent sociopaths unarmed……then it becomes very Un-"nil."
Like wi who's violent crime rate was going down till they got carry? Or Chicago?

Those of us who aren't paranoid don't worry about nil.

Not in the inner cities retard.

Like wi who's violent crime rate was going down till they got carry? Or Chicago?

Really? The why do you worry about firearms violence it is almost exclusively an inner city problem. Further you RETARDS claim only close associates kill each other, do you have friends with firearms you are worried about? Since you are not a criminal, and you claim only criminals get targeted for killing why are you worried about firearms at all?

Not in the inner cities retard.

Really? Please support that with a link.

Really? The why do you worry about firearms violence it is almost exclusively an inner city problem. Further you RETARDS claim only close associates kill each other, do you have friends with firearms you are worried about? Since you are not a criminal, and you claim only criminals get targeted for killing why are you worried about firearms at all?

Lotta cops get shot? That makes me sad. Children killed in accidental and mass shootings is a problem too. What do you mean by worried?

Right side of anti-gun loon mouth: Gun-related crime is so bad we need to further restrict the rights of the law abiding!
Left side of anti-gun loon mouth: You want o carry a gun to protect yourself from criminals with guns? You're a paranoid nut!

Right side of anti-gun loon mouth: Gun-related crime is so bad we need to further restrict the rights of the law abiding!
Left side of anti-gun loon mouth: You want o carry a gun to protect yourself from criminals with guns? You're a paranoid nut!

Then you have ....crime is so bad we need to disarm regular citizens to control guns.....and

crime is going down so law abiding citizens don't need guns so we may as well just ban them....

I have never suggested anything that would keep guns from the law abiding.

Then you have ....crime is so bad we need to disarm regular citizens to control guns.....and

crime is going down so law abiding citizens don't need guns so we may as well just ban them....

I dont think ownership effects crime rates.

I get the distinct feeling that Brain is a wannabe gang member. That's the only possible explanation for h is insistence that gangs only invade people's houses and shoot male non gang members in the same house because the non gang member DID something to them, or owed them something. Cuz they would NEVER kill someone for not joining

I get the distinct feeling that Brain is a wannabe gang member. That's the only possible explanation for h is insistence that gangs only invade people's houses and shoot male non gang members in the same house because the non gang member DID something to them, or owed them something. Cuz they would NEVER kill someone for not joining

You bring stupid to a new level. That was funny! Bravo

Forum List

Back