So...4 gang members attack a guy who is armed with a gun...doesn't end well for them...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....anti gun extremists, please tell me the unarmed martial art from whatever country in the world you can find it....that would allow one man to defeat 4 armed, violent sociopaths after having already been wounded....

Two gang members shot, one stabbed when victim fights back

At the scene, police learned that homeowner fended off four men who tried to invade his home, according to press materials released by the Gresham Police Department.

The unidentified homeowner was beaten and stabbed on the face and back before he was able to grab a gun and open fire on the intruders. At some point during the altercation, the homeowner also gained access to a knife and stabbed one of the intruders. It is not known if the knife he used was the same knife used to attack him.

Eriberto Sumano, 25, who suffered a single gunshot wound, was pronounced dead at the scene, and a 16-year-old, whose name has not been released, was also shot and remains in the hospital.

Jesus Bucio, 24, who was on probation at the time, was stabbed during the incident. He received treatment at a local hospital but has since been released. Leonard Chavez, 17, was not injured during the incident.

The homeowner, who police said has no known gang affiliations, was treated for the stab wounds and released from the hospital the following day.

So....which anti gun extremist ideas are shown to be stupid.....

--that guns won't help you survive an attack

--that you will be easily disarmed and the gun will be used against you

--that normal people can't defend themselves without being Navy Seals...

A man with a gun defeated 4 violent sociopaths and survived the attack.....

There are others......

i would think anyone would resist a home invasion with what ever they had...its not like they are breaking in to do good stuff....i will defend myself and my homes...to the hilt as they say

I have a better technique. Mossberg 500 Marine(stainless) with 8 rounds of #4

Excellent choice! Great piece of hardware.

I've several select pieces from which to choose, depending upon where I happen to be at the moment... . One Mossberg pump, an old Smith pump and my fave... the Saiga-12... All ready to go with ample volumes of 3" buck and ball magnum loads. It's a 12Gg slug and with several .30 pellets in case the first one goes wide.

For that special moment, when you absolutely, positively NEED to blow them back through the door, right now!

Yes.....anti gun extremists, please tell me the unarmed martial art from whatever country in the world you can find it....that would allow one man to defeat 4 armed, violent sociopaths after having already been wounded....

At the scene, police learned that homeowner fended off four men who tried to invade his home, according to press materials released by the Gresham Police Department.

The unidentified homeowner was beaten and stabbed on the face and back before he was able to grab a gun and open fire on the intruders. At some point during the altercation, the homeowner also gained access to a knife and stabbed one of the intruders. It is not known if the knife he used was the same knife used to attack him.

Eriberto Sumano, 25, who suffered a single gunshot wound, was pronounced dead at the scene, and a 16-year-old, whose name has not been released, was also shot and remains in the hospital.

Jesus Bucio, 24, who was on probation at the time, was stabbed during the incident. He received treatment at a local hospital but has since been released. Leonard Chavez, 17, was not injured during the incident.

The homeowner, who police said has no known gang affiliations, was treated for the stab wounds and released from the hospital the following day.

There are others......
The argument will be that he should have used a knife, not a gun..and that three of the assailants were unarmed and he should have known that and not shot them.

Or, alternately, the argument will be that the dude should have puked and defecated when they attacked him, like they think women should do, instead of packing a weapon to protect them from rape.

Or.."everybody knows when you're stabbed you should just play dead, there's no need to kill everybody!"

There are others......
The argument will be that he should have used a knife, not a gun..and that three of the assailants were unarmed and he should have known that and not shot them.
The law in North Carolina and Texas, where I have homes, says once an intruder crosses the threshhold or climbs through a window, armed or not, you can commence firing.

a lot of the problem is simply rural mostly gun owners....vs...city mostly gun owners but not the good type....city people are really like sheep they are just herded about...mass movements of people on metros and the like....but they depend on the system

There are others......
The law in North Carolina and Texas, where I have homes, says once an intruder crosses the threshhold or climbs through a window, armed or not, you can commence firing.

Honestly, if you think your life is in danger, who even thinks about the law. You shoot the fuckers. Let the rest sort out later.

There are others......
You would be wrong In North Carolina there is no law that allows you to defend yourself. In fact if you do it is up to the local DA whether or not he charges YOU with a crime.

o hell yea hoss.....but here pretty much if you are alone female and a man is on your property and you request that he leave and he doesnt and moves forward you are good to go....

And if somebody comes into my house without my say so, I assume my life is in danger. They're dead if there is any way I can swing it.

You want to know of the martial art that will help you fight off multiple attackers?

Here ya go...................Krav Maga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a technique specifically developed for that.

Wonderful.

how long does it take to be proficient enough to take down 4 attackers?

You can become extremely lethal after about a year of training.

But remember.............it takes training and practice to fire accurately.

There are others......

What a hero:
The investigation by the East County Major Crimes Team continues. Investigators said the man attacked inside the mobile home was targeted, and it may have been gang-related.

1 killed, 3 wounded in Gresham RV park

Like most defenses a criminal defended against other criminals.

You want to know of the martial art that will help you fight off multiple attackers?

Here ya go...................Krav Maga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a technique specifically developed for that.

Wonderful.

how long does it take to be proficient enough to take down 4 attackers?

You can become extremely lethal after about a year of training.

But remember.............it takes training and practice to fire accurately.

and how long does it take to learn how to point a gun and pull the trigger?

Forum List

Back