Snow White Remake Actress Says Original Story Portrayed Prince Charming as a Stalker

Did I say it was not an appropriate topic? No.

I commented on the anger and vitriol exhibited by the triggered OP. Is that inappropriate? Perhaps you would like to post a list of topics and opinions that are or are not appropriate to comment on? Would that make you happier?
Do you think the Prince was a stalker in the original Snow White?

Do you think the Prince was a stalker in the original Snow White?

It's been so long since I had any association with the story that all I can say is, my childhood memories of the story caused me no concern then and none today. If I read the story today, as an adult I might have a different opinion.

It's been so long since I had any association with the story that all I can say is, my childhood memories of the story caused me no concern then and none today. If I read the story today, as an adult I might have a different opinion.
Excellent. Spoken like a true politically correct pawn.

Did I say it was not an appropriate topic? No.

I commented on the anger and vitriol exhibited by the triggered OP. Is that inappropriate? Perhaps you would like to post a list of topics and opinions that are or are not appropriate to comment on? Would that make you happier?

The OP wasnt triggered by the new interpretation of the old classic as you stated in your post. It was more about the actress calling the male role that of a stalker. That deserves a little derision, it's just a stupid take.

WTF is wrong with these people?!? I guess this dumbfuck laments that Prince Charming probably raped the original Snow White and, thereby, put her into the chains of white patriarchy. This actress is one sick twat. She needs to have her empty head examined. What the fuck was she even doing at that young age sexualizing the relationship between Snow White and the Prince?!? Perhaps she was sexually abused?!?I don't know. But I do know that she is suffering from some sort of serious malfunction that is making so she cannot effectively interact with reality.
Gal Gadot as evil queen?

Super-size my popcorn please!

:)

The idiotic comments from this woke airhead, as well as the monumental failure this film will be, will hopefully end her career early.

Disney is in trouble.

How much I don't know, but they've stopped hiring people, which means layoffs are about 6 months away.
They are dumping their Disney plus streaming and handing it over to Netflix since they ran it into the ground.

So. They already dropped promotional pictures showing they got rid of the (problematic) dwarfs. The Evil Queen is more beautiful. And the Prince is a stalker.

Why are they calling this crap Snow White?

Let's see, the main character shacks up with seven midgets and nobody has a problem with that?

Disney is in trouble.

How much I don't know, but they've stopped hiring people, which means layoffs are about 6 months away.
Disney is already laying off. The company, at one time, sold discounted annual passports to stockholders. Disneyland is very close so my son and daughter in law each got a passport. That program was canceled. The stock has lost an incredible value. The park is not as well maintained. Some of its holding are up for sale. The company maintains that it is on the cutting edge of a new normal.

It will have to fail.

Wow... The snowflake OP seems quite triggered by the re-interpretation of a children's fairy tale...

Do you think he knows that no one is going to force him to see it?
And if ethnic fairy tales start getting re-interpreted what do you think will happen ? How about making John Henry a White guy ?

Personally I don't give a shit one way or the other, but fans invest in this stuff.

Not Netflix. Hulu is the partner streaming service. They can't even give Disney Streaming away.
I thought I saw somewhere they were dumping their streaming and handing it to Netflix. I’m probably wrong though. I’ll see it I can find an article.

They are dumping their Disney plus streaming and handing it over to Netflix since they ran it into the ground.
Not Netflix. Hulu is the partner streaming service. They can't even give Disney Streaming away.
I thought I saw somewhere they were dumping their streaming and handing it to Netflix. I’m probably wrong though. I’ll see it I can find an article.
It's Hulu

You may very well be the first person to accuse me of being "politically correct."

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you are unable to tell when someone is just telling the truth...
Oh, I'm sure you believe that.

Forum List

Back