Snopes Got Snoped

BUSTED: Snopes Fact Checker is an Anti-Trump BLM Supporting Leftist

Again and again we discover this so-called “fair and unbiased fact check site” is a total fraud – rabidly supported by the left that apparently has no understanding of what honesty means.

Snopes fact-checker Arturo R. Garcia, who also writes for Raw Story and works as the Editor-at-Large of “Racialicious”– “A blog about the intersection of race and culture” — labels himself a “progressive” in his Twitter bio and frequently engages in left-wing commentary while also determining what’s true or false at the “neutral” Snopes.

Of course, the Leftards here will instantly attack the fact that this is based upon a Breitbart report. Story w/links @ BUSTED: Snopes Fact Checker is an Anti-Trump BLM Supporting Leftist

Again and again we discover this so-called “fair and unbiased fact check site” is a total fraud – rabidly supported by the left that apparently has no understanding of what honesty means.

Snopes fact-checker Arturo R. Garcia, who also writes for Raw Story and works as the Editor-at-Large of “Racialicious”– “A blog about the intersection of race and culture” — labels himself a “progressive” in his Twitter bio and frequently engages in left-wing commentary while also determining what’s true or false at the “neutral” Snopes.

Of course, the Leftards here will instantly attack the fact that this is based upon a Breitbart report. Story w/links @ BUSTED: Snopes Fact Checker is an Anti-Trump BLM Supporting Leftist

So what did they factcheck and get wrong? Are you saying people who factcheck can't be political at all? And yes - it's Breitbart. Should we believe them since they are run by rabid rightists?

How many times does the Leftist rise up and scream about how an article is clearly false just because Snopes.com says so? They take it for the Gospel Truth. Well, this article seems to remove the sheet of secrecy from the site – and it doesn't appear quite so authoritative is they would have us believe.

What is behind Snopes' selfish motivation? A simple review of their "fact-checking" reveals a strong tendency to explain away criticisms towards liberal politicians and public figures while giving conservatives the hatchet job. Religious stories and issues are similarly shown no mercy. With the "main-stream" media quickly losing all credibility with their fawning treatment of President Obama, Snopes is being singled out, along with MSNBC and others, as being particularly biased and agenda-modivated.

Full piece @ Accuracy In Politics: Snopes Got Snoped
That's one of the poorest made blogs I've ever seen

So what did they factcheck and get wrong? Are you saying people who factcheck can't be political at all? And yes - it's Breitbart. Should we believe them since they are run by rabid rightists?

You did exactly what I knew would happen.

What you are doing is stating that Snopes factchecking can't be accurate because they are run by rabid leftists according to a site run by rabid rightists. Do you see the issue with logic here?

What you are doing is stating that Snopes factchecking can't be accurate because they are run by rabid leftists according to a site run by rabid rightists. Do you see the issue with logic here?

Why is it so hard for people like you to look beyond the headlines to actually READ the information provided? Regardless of where this came from, there are links to other sources to prove what is being reported. Sadly, people like you are incapable of accepting the truth that doesn't fit with your views.

Why is it so hard for people like you to look beyond the headlines to actually READ the information provided? Regardless of where this came from, there are links to other sources to prove what is being reported. Sadly, people like you are incapable of accepting the truth that doesn't fit with your views.

Well, to reply to the "people like you" claim...let me state this.

Why is it so hard for people like you to look beyond the headlines and actually READ what Snopes writes? Regardless of what you think of them, their analysis is completely right on.

Now, that is all I'm going to say about people like you because people like you can't seem to accept anything that doesn't conform to your partisan view.

Why is it so hard for people like you to look beyond the headlines and actually READ what Snopes writes? Regardless of what you think of them, their analysis is completely right on.

Now, that is all I'm going to say about people like you because people like you can't seem to accept anything that doesn't conform to your partisan view.
Ohhh, I love you, but the irony of that statement is just... hilarious...

You got a credible source for that, or just more fake news sites?

Ohhh, I love you, but the irony of that statement is just... hilarious...

Thank you for the love at least :lol: :)

Again and again we discover this so-called “fair and unbiased fact check site” is a total fraud – rabidly supported by the left that apparently has no understanding of what honesty means.t

LOL- that is richly ironic coming from a poster who has regularly posted threads that were blatantly false.

Snopes would be a 'total fraud' if Snopes was wrong more than it was right.

And the "Right" hasn't even tried to prove that.

What is Snopes batting average? If it is less than .500 let us know- overwise you are just whiny snowflakes who are tired of Snopes revealing Rightwing lies.

Since i have busted you several times for starting threads based upon false reports on the Internet- your post is richly and hilariously ironic.

Maybe if you started policing your own posts as diligently as you want to police Snopes?

Oh my. The federalist papers project. Could you have found a more fake news site? They said they got the story from Breitbart.

I've read what Snopes writers and there can be no doubt of the ultra-left bias in every single article.

I've read what Snopes writers and there can be no doubt of the ultra-left bias in every single article.

I'm sure there can be no doubt for a RWNJ who fears anything that resembles a fact.

Oh? What did they get wrong?

Oh? What did they get wrong?

Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised @ Snopes Caught Lying For Hillary Again, Questions Raised

image-57.jpeg

image-57.jpeg

All one has to do is conduct a Google or Bing search to find example after example of biased pieces published in Snopes. Try it for yourself - if you dare.

Forum List

Back