SNL star tells assassination joke in front of obama!! Tasteless?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If a conservative did this, there'd be hell to pay. But a TV network big shot gets a pass.

SNL s Cecily Strong Cracks Up Obama with Racist Cop Joke at WH Correspondents Dinner While Baltimore Riots Rage - Breitbart

april 26 2015
Saturday Night Live star Cecily Strong hosted the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner Saturday night, cracking jokes at the expense of the 2016 presidential contenders, the Clinton Foundation, attendant members of the mainstream media, and of course, President Obama.

Let’s give it up for the Secret Service,” Strong said. “I don’t want to be too hard on those guys, because they’re the only law enforcement agency in the country that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot.”

“We’ll high-five about that later,” Strong chuckled as the president laughed along with her

If a conservative did this, there'd be hell to pay. But a TV network big shot gets a pass.

SNL s Cecily Strong Cracks Up Obama with Racist Cop Joke at WH Correspondents Dinner While Baltimore Riots Rage - Breitbart

april 26 2015
Saturday Night Live star Cecily Strong hosted the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner Saturday night, cracking jokes at the expense of the 2016 presidential contenders, the Clinton Foundation, attendant members of the mainstream media, and of course, President Obama.

Let’s give it up for the Secret Service,” Strong said. “I don’t want to be too hard on those guys, because they’re the only law enforcement agency in the country that will get in trouble if a black man gets shot.”

“We’ll high-five about that later,” Strong chuckled as the president laughed along with her

Damn......If you are reduced to whining about this, you need to hang it up and try again tomorrow. Hopefully, Fox and Friends will have a whole new list of silly accusations for you to spout off about in the morning. It's a shame to waste your high quality crazy on something this weak.

april 26 2015

It is the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner you idiot....

It is supposed to be non partisan.... Only idiots like you don't get that...

Are you some moron who is the last guy not to know the tradition around the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner.

IDIOT

april 26 2015

I suspect that some of those agents wouldn't take a bullet for him. The guy is such an dick. I think I would let the bullet wiz by and just claim I hesitated if someone asked.

april 26 2015

I suspect that some of those agents wouldn't take a bullet for him. The guy is such an dick. I think I would let the bullet wiz by and just claim I hesitated if someone asked.

You always did strike me as a coward. You finally admit it.

This is an indication of how little respect obumble has and how little he is liked.

He's so engrossed in himself that he never recognized the treatment.

This is an indication of how little respect obumble has and how little he is liked.

He's so engrossed in himself that he never recognized the treatment.

I didn't find that nearly as offensive as Bush "looking for WMD's" under his couch at the 2004 Correspondent's dinner. I mean, that was fucking hilarious.

Except for all the people who died. That made it less funny.

"SNL star tells assassination joke in front of obama!! Tasteless?"

Non-issue.

You're a d-bag who'd be singing a different tune if it had been a Republic president.

Well, no, not really. There were a lot of tasteless jokes told when Bush was President.

I think this whole dinner should be deep sixed, because it has long ago stopped serving any useful purpose.

It is the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner you idiot....

It is supposed to be non partisan.... Only idiots like you don't get that...

Are you some moron who is the last guy not to know the tradition around the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner.

IDIOT

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. The issue is what she said not where she said it. THINK

Forum List

Back