SNL Mocks Trump's BIG Announcement

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'd never thought I'd see the day when I would be laughing at Trump, but even though Biden is MUCH worse than him,... here we are and the impression is spot on. 😆

People still watch that garbage?

Yes. The only things I didn't like were the top secret box and bashing Ron DeSantis who is clearly better than this buffoon. He made a great president but without his presidency he's just a village idiot and I honestly don't think that he's going to get elected again.

I'd never thought I'd see the day when I would be laughing at Trump, but even though Biden is MUCH worse than him,... here we are and the impression is spot on. 😆

I quit watching SNL 30 years ago. They have no imagination anymore. When they started, all politicians were fair game--now it is 24/7 TDS. I have TDS fatigue. I mean, are these people fucking blind as to the shit that is going on in DC. This is NOT the America that I grew up in. God help America.

I quit watching SNL 30 years ago. They have no imagination anymore. When they started, all politicians were fair game--now it is 24/7 TDS. I have TDS fatigue. I mean, are these people fucking blind as to the shit that is going on in DC. This is NOT the America that I grew up in. God help America.

Gotta face the fact

Trump is funny whether he tries to be or not

Forum List

Back