Snipped view of Islamic Republic of Iran's GLOBAL crimes

Rookie
Jan 30, 2012
How many countries did Islamofascist Republic of Iran attack via its Islamists: al-Quds or or via its hezbollah terrorists?

* Lebanon (killing French and American soldiers 1983; kidnapping and torturing of Westerners in Leabnon as well as Lebanese Jews 1982-1992; series of assassination of Christians including PM R. Hariri in coordination with Syria; clashes in 2007-2008 initiated by Hezbollah)

* France (bombing shopping centers in Paris, 1985/6).

* Israel (katyusha-missiles attacks on civilians in the 1980s, and the recent use of Lebanese as 'human shields,' when targeting Israeli civilians).

* Argentina (1992 Israeli Embassy, AMIA building massacre 1994)

* Panama (1994, airliner).

* Somalia (aiding al-Shabaab "fighters").

* Iran-Iraq war (1980, 1,000,000 dead).

* S. Arabia, Khobar Towers attacks (1996)

* Iraq (bloody hands in aiding Shiites' attacks, via Hezbolah/Quds forces. at least since 2007).

* US, 9/11 (aiding the Arab-Islamic hijackers).

* Afghanistan (invloved in terror attacks via Hezbolah/Quds forces at least since 2007).

* Syria (2011-2012) involved in massacring Syrian civilians at the stand off against the brutal totalitarian Baath-Alawite Asaad regime.

--

Not to mention the Islamic "holy" fighters being financed in criminal activities in drugs, cigarettes smuggling, human trafficking, prostitution infested markets like in the Tri-Border area [Brazil-Paraguay-Argentina], populated heavily by Arab-Muslims.

As well as its crimes and oppression on its own (millions of) people in this prison state. Or its 'special' [racist apartheid] oppression on non-Iranian minorities (like Kurds, Arabs, Turkmen, Baluchis) and on non-Muslims (Christians, Bahai, Zoroastrians, Jews, etc.) as a whole.

• Banned
Great fucking post.read this... religionofpeace.com]ReligionofPeace.com -.

Yes, so is jihadwatch.org

For a broader history on 'Radical Islam Vs World.' [622-2012] see: islamism-arabism.webs.com/History.html

God bless you and my beloved USA!

al Shabaab still a threat in Somalia...
:eusa_eh:
Many Somalis Still See al-Shabab as Threat
October 23, 2012 — A United Nations report this month said half of Somalia’s population wants to leave the country despite security gains and the creation of a new government. Some Somalis who have fled still see the al-Qaida linked group al-Shabab as a threat to both their lives and the future of their country.
In 2008, Ismail Maalim Ahmed, was working with the World Health Organization (WHO) in Somalia’s Bay region. That year, in July, he came under attack from al-Shabab. “I was working with WHO as a health surveyor. Al-Shabab kidnapped me at a place which is 25 kilomteters away from Baidoa and took me to a remote place. In the first place they deceived me by asking me a favor to give them a lift to some place. When we arrived at the village they told me to come out of the car at a gunpoint and they said to me I was infidel and a spy and they shot me nine times,” Ahmed said.

Left to die, Ahmed struggled to walk for seven kilometers over eight hours. After a long ordeal he got help and he was taken to the town of Dinsroor. The next day he was airlifted to Nairobi for further treatment. After three months staying in Nairobi he went back to Dinsoor. Ahmed says he wanted answers as to why al-Shabab wanted him dead. But al-Shabab still saw him as a threat, and left him a message demanding he leave the country within 24 hours.

Ahmed‘s story is the example of the kind of pressure al-Shabab has put on Somalis to leave their own country. The U.N. report says despite security gains made in the last two years, Somalis are not yet convinced things will change for better, and half of the population wants to seek refuge in other countries. Lack of opportunities inside the country have also made easy for al-Shabab to recruit youths to fight for the group.

A Human Rights Watch report released in February noted the militant group has increasingly recruited children to strengthen its numbers. Families and children that resist the recruitment drive face severe consequences and even death. Some parents whose sons have joined al-Shabab have found other alternatives to get their sons back without being detected by the militant group. Thirty-year old AbdiKhadir Mohamed, who lives in Nairobi, has recently travelled back to Somalia to get his 12-year-old nephew who joined al-Shabab when his entire class joined.

More Many Somalis Still See al-Shabab as Threat

Forum List

Back