Snap out of it Obamaphiles -- Your cult figure is just a liar.

According to the AP, many of President Obama's anecdotal health care horror stories are quite inaccurate, some bold faced lies, and the kool-aid keeps on flowing:

AP News : Sun Journal

Read on at link provided.

Why does he need to lie, to pump up the fearmongering horror stories, if his plan is so good? He rails against "misinformation" when HE is the source of most of it!

OMG, another impeachable offense.

Forget it MM. The more you people push against him with this insignificant shit, the more we will push back.
No one's pushing against BHO, rather he is pointing out another lie of a politician. Information. It's good for all. And sometimes what is good for us is not always pleasant.

Oh please...every day it's some stupid insignificant thing that you people make a big fucking deal about. It gets tiring.

OMG, another impeachable offense.

Forget it MM. The more you people push against him with this insignificant shit, the more we will push back.
No one's pushing against BHO, rather he is pointing out another lie of a politician. Information. It's good for all. And sometimes what is good for us is not always pleasant.

Oh please...every day it's some stupid insignificant thing that you people make a big fucking deal about. It gets tiring.
I'm never tired of being informed.

You're clueless now?

When someone is held as a cult figure, no true follower can ever be disappointed. It's not the other way around. Koresh and Jones and Manson's true followers, which are still alive, still aren't disappointed!

I'm not disappointed in Barack and also not all that surprised at what we're seeing. I WAS however, a little bit fooled into thinking he might actually govern more from the center like he campaigned. But like Clinton, he eventually will -- he'll have to, to stay in office.

I don't hate him, he's actually very personable and affable and likable, and I admire what he's accomplished. But there's no feelings there, either way.

But I am holding him to his words. Which is what we all should do with every President no matter his/her stripe.
I think you've gone off the deep end and into insanity. :cuckoo:
Here's what's insane: Embellishing and exaggerating these "horror stories" when you don't have to. Clearly if what Obama says is true, they should have been easily able to find "horror stories" they wouldn't have to embellish or exaggerate. Or outright misrepresent and/or lie about. That apparently they couldn't could make folks reasonably conclude they might just be embellishing and exaggerating the whole issue.

Credibility suffers, among fair-minded people when you do that. But it affects the kool-aid drinkers not at all, as you and others of your blinded, partisan cult-worshipping ilk continue to prove.

Yeah, well he should just fire that czar in charge of reading all the personal horror stories and picking out wrong ones to talk about. Another czar bites the dust. That's the ticket.

You're clueless now?

When someone is held as a cult figure, no true follower can ever be disappointed. It's not the other way around. Koresh and Jones and Manson's true followers, which are still alive, still aren't disappointed!

I'm not disappointed in Barack and also not all that surprised at what we're seeing. I WAS however, a little bit fooled into thinking he might actually govern more from the center like he campaigned. But like Clinton, he eventually will -- he'll have to, to stay in office.

I don't hate him, he's actually very personable and affable and likable, and I admire what he's accomplished. But there's no feelings there, either way.

But I am holding him to his words. Which is what we all should do with every President no matter his/her stripe.
Here's what's insane: Embellishing and exaggerating these "horror stories" when you don't have to. Clearly if what Obama says is true, they should have been easily able to find "horror stories" they wouldn't have to embellish or exaggerate. Or outright misrepresent and/or lie about. That apparently they couldn't could make folks reasonably conclude they might just be embellishing and exaggerating the whole issue.

Credibility suffers, among fair-minded people when you do that. But it affects the kool-aid drinkers not at all, as you and others of your blinded, partisan cult-worshipping ilk continue to prove.
:lol: Keep believing I'm an Obamabot, it really doesn't matter. I'll never be bitter and jaded about the things he does like you seem to be.

I think the story is horrifying enough as it is...they dropped some woman's insurance just when she needed it most. If it can happen to her it can happen to us all.

Prove it.
I'd like to see it too.

Which book? Who wrote it?

Let's see details, MM.
It's stunning how uninformed some of you are:

Obama Complained, "Jesus, I Wish They'd Stop Grabbing My Ass": New Book (VIDEO)

That's from the Huff-Puff. Here's another source:

Browse Inside Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage by Christopher Andersen

Page 206.
Where is the quote from Michelle confirming it?

:lol: Keep believing I'm an Obamabot, it really doesn't matter. I'll never be bitter and jaded about the things he does like you seem to be.

I think the story is horrifying enough as it is...they dropped some woman's insurance just when she needed it most. If it can happen to her it can happen to us all.
If I LIE on my application for insurance and commit fraud in the process, I won't act all butthurt if they drop me.

And you ARE a committed Obamaphile. Your denials and willful ignorance and suspension of critical thought speak louder to that than anything else you say.

I'd like to see it too.

Which book? Who wrote it?

Let's see details, MM.
It's stunning how uninformed some of you are:

Obama Complained, "Jesus, I Wish They'd Stop Grabbing My Ass": New Book (VIDEO)

That's from the Huff-Puff. Here's another source:

Browse Inside Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage by Christopher Andersen

Page 206.
It's there. Read. You haven't had time to do so.

All one needs to do is search on the word juice. It didn't appear in your first link and your second is from a fucking tell all book. You claimed Michelle confirmed it...prove it.

All one needs to do is search on the word juice. It didn't appear in your first link and your second is from a fucking tell all book. You claimed Michelle confirmed it...prove it.
Look who wrote the book. It's not a right-winger. Then since you're searching, look where the author says Michelle confirmed it.

This was a authorized work. The topics of the work gave their consent. It happened, it's true.

Defend it.

Look who wrote the book. It's not a right-winger. Then since you're searching, look where the author says Michelle confirmed it.

This was a authorized work. The topics of the work gave their consent. It happened, it's true.

Defend it.
:cuckoo: This is just like your claim that we would be fined 15% of our income if we don't have health insurance. Bogus.

Strike 2

Defend it.
IS it so hard for you to bring the quote here?

Too much to ask?

Defend it.

MM can't confirm it, thus we know it did not happen. Thus MM is the liar (we knew that) and we all move on.

Defend it.

Too much to ask?
He can't since you can't even access that page at the link he provided. I think he's been reading too much Free Republic and takes them for gospel. :rofl:

Defend it.

Too much to ask?
He can't since you can't even access that page at the link he provided. I think he's been reading too much Free Republic and takes them for gospel. :rofl:
Ever heard of copyrights? Not everything is available on the net. Sometimes you have to go to the library or buy the book. Authors and publishers like to eat and put gas in their cars, too. :rolleyes:

If he wants to type out the quote, that's fine. But just because something isn't on the net does not mean a thing.

Too much to ask?
Ever heard of copyrights? Not everything is available on the net. Sometimes you have to go to the library or buy the book. Authors and publishers like to eat and put gas in their cars, too. :rolleyes:

If he wants to type out the quote, that's fine. But just because something isn't on the net does not mean a thing.
Oh, wait! Yesterday you told us we had to back things up before you said that you didn't have to back things up. :rofl: He provided a link to nowhere...you should be jumping his ass for not providing a credible link...but you can't because your a hypocritical twit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In this particular case, the person committed fraud by lying on her application for the insurance. She admits it. Concealed a known, pre-existing heart condition to get a cheaper rate. You're perfectly okay with this however.

Honestly, if you need health care right now and doing this is the ONLY way to get health insurance that you can afford... what would you do? Seriously, I am asking.

I think MM is a straight shooter,
but I am disappointed when he can't back up his claims...\The last one that I saw he ran away from was when I challenged him on his assertion the GOP put out a "health care plan" in 2005, "but the Dems stopped it," he said
even quoted Pelosi about how she would stop it - or him, I should say (meaning Bush)
...you see that "health care plan" MM was referring to was privatizing Social Security.

lol. Some bulbously-headed health care plan, eh?

Here is where I challenged him, and he disappeared after:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1556263-post79.html

Oh, wait! Yesterday you told us we had to back things up before you said that you didn't have to back things up. :rofl: He provided a link to nowhere...you should be jumping his ass for not providing a credible link...but you can't because your a hypocritical twit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
He gave you the source and the page number, you fucking moron.

I honestly don't think you have any idea what a bibliography or a reference/source is.

Christ, they must teach NOTHING in the high schools any longer, because there is no university in the land where freshmen are not clear on that concept.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back