Snap out of it Obamaphiles -- Your cult figure is just a liar.

I think MM is a straight shooter,
but I am disappointed when he can't back up his claims...\The last one that I saw he ran away from was when I challenged him on his assertion the GOP put out a "health care plan" in 2005, "but the Dems stopped it," he said
even quoted Pelosi about how she would stop it - or him, I should say (meaning Bush)
...you see that "health care plan" MM was referring to was privatizing Social Security.

lol. Some bulbously-headed health care plan, eh?

Here is where I challenged him, and he disappeared after:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1556263-post79.html
LOL! That's a riot...more evidence that he reads Free Republic and never bothers to check the facts.

He can't since you can't even access that page at the link he provided. I think he's been reading too much Free Republic and takes them for gospel. :rofl:
Ever heard of copyrights? Not everything is available on the net. Sometimes you have to go to the library or buy the book. Authors and publishers like to eat and put gas in their cars, too. :rolleyes:

If he wants to type out the quote, that's fine. But just because something isn't on the net does not mean a thing.
Oh, wait! Yesterday you told us we had to back things up before you said that you didn't have to back things up. :rofl: He provided a link to nowhere...you should be jumping his ass for not providing a credible link...but you can't because your a hypocritical twit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Roger that. She is.

The preface of MM's "it's stunning how uninformed some of you are:" before the link for proof, really gives and indication this is something :doh: we ALL should know. Uninformed geeks that we be.

But no, it's such a tightly held copyright violation to quote Michelle, and it's referenced in the back of some book and I guess we allllll should have read or known about, because we are --
what was it again? Stunningly uninformed

- or something like that.

Ever heard of copyrights? Not everything is available on the net. Sometimes you have to go to the library or buy the book. Authors and publishers like to eat and put gas in their cars, too. :rolleyes:

If he wants to type out the quote, that's fine. But just because something isn't on the net does not mean a thing.
Oh, wait! Yesterday you told us we had to back things up before you said that you didn't have to back things up. :rofl: He provided a link to nowhere...you should be jumping his ass for not providing a credible link...but you can't because your a hypocritical twit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Roger that. She is.

The preface of MM's "it's stunning how uninformed some of you are:" before the link for proof, really gives and indication this is something :doh: we ALL should know. Uninformed geeks that we be.

But no, it's such a tightly held copyright violation to quote Michelle, and it's referenced in the back of some book and I guess we allllll should have read or known about, because we are --
what was it again? Stunningly uninformed

- or something like that.
Another one who has a piss poor high school education, but I already had that impression.

You'd think one quote, from some source somewhere, is available on the net....some anti-Obama site or something. I wonder if the Dictator in Chief still allows those?

hmmmm.

One of Obama's top aides, Dan Shomon told about the "drinkin' the juice" comment during a phone call Obama made to Michelle after one of his speeches.
The Clue Batting Cage
Scroll down to the sept. 24th article.
I wonder why they left out her so-called response.

She replied: “You don’t even have enough money to drink your own juice.”

Oh yeah, this is credible. A second hand report of the Obamas joking around.

Shoot me now.

:rofl:

One of Obama's top aides, Dan Shomon told about the "drinkin' the juice" comment during a phone call Obama made to Michelle after one of his speeches.
The Clue Batting Cage

Shoot me now.

But the second hand reports about Bush's comments were lapped up like milk by a starving kitten, by the ravenous leftists... and did not see many complaints by other lefties

Irrespective of the din of the hyenas feeding on irrelevant carrion, the President was either poorly informed on those accounts of health care horrors or he lied, and now we are informed of that.

I never tire of being informed.

The Clue Batting Cage

Shoot me now.

But the second hand reports about Bush's comments were lapped up like milk by a starving kitten, by the ravenous leftists... and did not see many complaints by other lefties
Not by me...and I think you are wrong, anyway. Anyone that believes second hand unverified quotes is being stupid.

Shoot me now.

Not by me...and I think you are wrong, anyway. Anyone that believes second hand unverified quotes is being stupid.

I don't buy into, nor do I condone stuff like this (hence why I ignore RW nut jobs like KMAN, for example)... And I am not wrong, because time after time we saw unsubstantiated quotes, second hand quotes, and complete myths posted by and supported by many a lefty in here and other places, as long as it showed hatred towards Bush or made an attempt to portray him as some sort of ignoramus

I don't buy into, nor do I condone stuff like this (hence why I ignore RW nut jobs like KMAN, for example)... And I am not wrong, because time after time we saw unsubstantiated quotes, second hand quotes, and complete myths posted by and supported by many a lefty in here and other places, as long as it showed hatred towards Bush or made an attempt to portray him as some sort of ignoramus
People believing unsubstantiated quotes, second hand quotes, and complete myths
-knows no party.

I'm not in that "group of people." Does your ignorance and idiocy never cease?

Anything to say about the topic now?

Besides the fact that you are a liar? Nope.
No lies here. But then, you wouldn't really know any difference between a lie and the truth anyway.

You don't wish to address the topic? Obama outright LYING to people's faces? Then telling Michelle "They're drinkin' the juice!"

OK, we will call President Obama's statements on that item a lie. Then you have to admit that Mitch McConnell told an even more egrerious lie on the same issue. He repeatedly stated that Shona Homes could not get timely treatment in Canada for a brain tumor. She was in no danger of dying from the benign cyst that was affecting her eyesight.

McConnell stated on the Senate floor, "Shona's life was eventually saved because she came to the United States for the care she needed". That was, of course, a flat out lie.

I think you've gone off the deep end and into insanity. :cuckoo:
Here's what's insane: Embellishing and exaggerating these "horror stories" when you don't have to. Clearly if what Obama says is true, they should have been easily able to find "horror stories" they wouldn't have to embellish or exaggerate. Or outright misrepresent and/or lie about. That apparently they couldn't could make folks reasonably conclude they might just be embellishing and exaggerating the whole issue.

Credibility suffers, among fair-minded people when you do that. But it affects the kool-aid drinkers not at all, as you and others of your blinded, partisan cult-worshipping ilk continue to prove.
:lol: Keep believing I'm an Obamabot, it really doesn't matter. I'll never be bitter and jaded about the things he does like you seem to be.

I think the story is horrifying enough as it is...they dropped some woman's insurance just when she needed it most. If it can happen to her it can happen to us all.

That's what I mean!! Rather than concentrating on the REAL horror of that story, they glom onto the fact that it was misstated as "acne." And for that another unforgivable faux pas by Obama that they think is important enough to spend hours discussing, as if it really mattered. In fact, I'm still seeing references to his saying something about 57 states, which was so obviously just a verbal error it was more funny than serious--yet THESE PEOPLE spent an enormous amount of time on message boards actually believing that that was something that could bring down a president. Unfuckingbelievable...

Where is the quote from Michelle confirming it?
It's there. Read. You haven't had time to do so.

What exactly are you trying to prove? That the Obamas are human? They they actually disagree with each other and that Barack swears? Oh...my...God... impeach the bastard.

All one needs to do is search on the word juice. It didn't appear in your first link and your second is from a fucking tell all book. You claimed Michelle confirmed it...prove it.
Look who wrote the book. It's not a right-winger. Then since you're searching, look where the author says Michelle confirmed it.

This was a authorized work. The topics of the work gave their consent. It happened, it's true.

Defend it.

MM can't confirm it, thus we know it did not happen. Thus MM is the liar (we knew that) and we all move on.

He opens a thread attacking "Obamaphiles" then is surprised when he gets smacked down? The fella needs a dose of reality. I'm still happy to be among the over 50% who still think he's at least trying to do his job the best way possible.

Forum List

Back