Smollett has now been arrested

Is it news to you that 90% of the MSM has a leftist bias? I suspect it is.

reality has a leftist bias...

You need to get into some serious fantasy about human nature, science and reality to be a right winger... not to mention believe in talking snakes.

The teens blocked no one. They were there for a pro life protest that had concluded. They were waiting for a bus at the bus stop when the old guy thought he could get two inches from the boy's face.

Yeah, they were calmly waiting there wearing their Nazi Maga hats where the minority groups had their scheduled demonstration.

Why arent liberals critical of the Native American stealing valor?

Again, unlike some "fake colonel", he actually served. And not voluntarily, because this is when we still forced people of color to protect a country that treated them like second class citizens for no pay.

Meanwhile, rich white guys like Trump bought themselves fake medical deferments.
Reality has a leftist bias??? WTF Joe? That’s even dumber than your normal discourse.

Your hatred of the right is illogical, as is your love of the left.

Do you think only those on the right are religious? That too lacks critical thinking.

Don't spin it as it was something it wasn't.

And he obviously wasn't terrifying because he couldn't even scare off a high school kid

Oh, I don't know, to hear Little Catholic Bastard tell it, this old man had him terrified when he was smirking their like a rude little punk.

Or at least that was the position he took after the PR Firm told him what to say and how to say it.

Reality has a leftist bias??? WTF Joe? That’s even dumber than your normal discourse.

Do you think only those on the right are religious? That too lacks critical thinking.

No, but only the right wants to turn their religious bigotry into policy (Abortion, gay marriage, etc.)

I guess the left is more along the lines of actually doing what Jesus said about the poor and the sick, but I don't think that's religiously based.

No, but only the right wants to turn their religious bigotry into policy (Abortion, gay marriage, etc.)

I guess the left is more along the lines of actually doing what Jesus said about the poor and the sick, but I don't think that's religiously based.
Yet you clearly are a bigot toward religious people.

Think man. Think.

Yet you clearly are a bigot toward religious people.

Think man. Think.

I'm a bigot against ignorance, superstition and intolerance...

as I should be.

I'm tired of religious assholes fucking it up for the rest of us because they want to impose their religious views on those who don't go to their churches.
No. You’re just a standard issue bigot and too dumb to know it.

Why aren’t liberals critical of the Native American getting in th face of children?

He actually served. No stolen valor here, because he served a full hitch and was honorably discharged.

As far as him getting in the face of the teenagers? Might wanna go back to the beginning where some black dude was harassing the teenagers. The NA dude was there for a totally different reason, and was doing his chant. The teenagers thought that he was another protester and blocked him from going to the memorial.

He said he went to Nam, He did not.

Why in the hell would a gay black guy living in America need to stage hatred coming from anti gay racist whites....when all you need to do is just WAIT YOUR TURN??????
Yeah, racism is so bad here this fag had to hire two black guys to oppress him.

Don't spin it as it was something it wasn't.

And he obviously wasn't terrifying because he couldn't even scare off a high school kid

Oh, I don't know, to hear Little Catholic Bastard tell it, this old man had him terrified when he was smirking their like a rude little punk.

Or at least that was the position he took after the PR Firm told him what to say and how to say it.
Yet he stood there and didn't move in response to the attempted intimidation so no the old toothless Native American wasn't terrifying

Joe...........the Native American who lied about going to war was the one who got in the face of children.

Except he never claimed to be a combat veteran. The fact is, he did serve, unlike President Bone Spurs or some guy who calls himself a "Colonel" on a screen name.

This old man got in the face of children.

That is what happened. You are like Dragon Lady...you won’t let facts get in the way of your bullshit narrative.

The old man was there on a scheduled memorial event.. the little Catholic Bastards got into his face.
Wrong retard the video CLEARLY shows the Old man approached and invaded the space of the teenagers, Further he ADMITS it.

Why aren’t liberals critical of the Native American getting in th face of children?

He actually served. No stolen valor here, because he served a full hitch and was honorably discharged.

As far as him getting in the face of the teenagers? Might wanna go back to the beginning where some black dude was harassing the teenagers. The NA dude was there for a totally different reason, and was doing his chant. The teenagers thought that he was another protester and blocked him from going to the memorial.
Wrong again dumb ass the kids were minding their own business and the Old Guy ADMITS he approached them and got in their face.

Your president didn't lie about it.

1) Not my president.
2) He really didn't have bone spurs, so he did lie about it..

Report: Daughters of foot doctor say he diagnosed Trump with bone spurs as ‘favor’ to Fred Trump

3) Nathan Philips served... it's more than most of you did. Considering he was drafted at a time when he was considered a second class citizen, that as asking a lot as it was.

If you are a citizen of the United States, then he is your president.

Forum List

Back