CDZ Smokers Need To Be Watched Carefully

Yes, let's blame the smoker who propped the door open...

and not the gun store that sold a mentally unstable kid two military grade weapons.
Every aspect of why these things are happening should be discussed. Including your point.
It is possible, that if he couldn't just walk in, he might have been abducted by someone before he started blasting away.
It is possible.
Guns! Guns! Guns! is absolutely a part of the needed conversation... but it is NOT the only topic.

But they smoke da white owl in the car
n_countdown_lafave_060321.jpg
I was referencing tobacco and nicotine related products....non-tobacco recreational substances? I don't know or want to know.

Laws may not stop crime, But responsible people could,
Responsible people keep kitchen knifes away from small children
Responsible people take care with fire arms. States with politicians who make no laws that state EXACTLY how you must secure your weapons' should be held accountable.

Could you give me a Good REASON WHY A KID WOULD NEED TWO MILLITARY GRADE WEAPONS.

A few things....

1. They are not military grade weapons

2. He is not a kid, he is an adult

3. They are fun to shoot and the Constitution protects his right to have them

Every aspect of why these things are happening should be discussed. Including your point.
It is possible, that if he couldn't just walk in, he might have been abducted by someone before he started blasting away.
It is possible.
Guns! Guns! Guns! is absolutely a part of the needed conversation... but it is NOT the only topic.

It might also be possible that having cased his target, he probably knew where all the vulnerable points of this school were, not just this one door that gets left open because the janitor sneaks a smoke.

Not all smokers need to be watched carefully, but many do. This pertains to smokers in buildings where smoking inside the building is banned. The problem is that many smokers go outside the building to smoke. They prop open the door that they go in & out of, with a broomstick, or a door wedge, or a piece of cardboard. This alone, breaches the security of the lock on that door, as a criminal could scoot right in while the smoker is having his smoke.

If all this isn't bad enough, in many cases, the smoker(s), having no cognizance of security whatsoever, leave the door propped open, after they go back inside. Now the criminals can enter what is supposed to be a secured door, without even being seen.

I know this from years of experience as a uniformed security guard & security suprevisor, doing rounds around large buildings, and in some posts, it was multiple buildings. Doors are found open & propped all over the place, rountinely.

I have always said the # 1 enemy of security in workplaces, schools, et at buildings, are smokers.
I bet you are right. Good catch!

I think Ramos would have gone around and gotten in another door if he hadn't found that one open, he was determined and intended all along to hit that school, but yeah, that was his good luck. I wonder if he knew that one or others were often propped open? It is where he aimed his truck. He was home during the day and the school was very close to his home. He might have had a plan, we can't know.

He'd have just found another way in...

I mean, man, I know you guys need to blame ANYONE but the gun industry, but this is the gun industry's fault.
No, I'm pretty sure it's Ramos' fault.

The murderer is always the person who actually does the murder, not all the people who don't do the murder.

A lot of people seem to have trouble with that concept; I've noticed that for many years.

It applies first of all to Hitler's Germany. As far as we know, Hitler never killed anyone. (He was a courier in WWI.) So who killed all those people?

I'm going to say it was the people who killed them who killed all those people.

No, I'm pretty sure it's Ramos' fault.

The murderer is always the person who actually does the murder, not all the people who don't do the murder.

A lot of people seem to have trouble with that concept; I've noticed that for many years.

It applies first of all to Hitler's Germany. As far as we know, Hitler never killed anyone. (He was a courier in WWI.) So who killed all those people?

I'm going to say it was the people who killed them who killed all those people.
Meh

EXACTLY THE SAME THING

Google ANALOGY
The analogy fails.

People do not use cribs to kill babies.

If a baby dies in a crib it is a design flaw that is 100% the fault of the manufacturer.

If a person picked up a crib and beat a baby to death with it the crib manufacturer would not be held responsible.

Forum List

Back