CDZ Smokers Need To Be Watched Carefully

That's just 2 cities

AND every instance of illegal gun possession is a federal crime that can be prosecuted in federal court and convictions carry a minimum 5 year sentence in federal prison

Are these criminals being tried in federal courts

FUCK NO

That's just 2 cities

AND every instance of illegal gun possession is a federal crime that can be prosecuted in federal court and convictions carry a minimum 5 year sentence in federal prison

Are these criminals being tried in federal courts

FUCK NO
That is not my problem

Not all smokers need to be watched carefully, but many do. This pertains to smokers in buildings where smoking inside the building is banned. The problem is that many smokers go outside the building to smoke. They prop open the door that they go in & out of, with a broomstick, or a door wedge, or a piece of cardboard. This alone, breaches the security of the lock on that door, as a criminal could scoot right in while the smoker is having his smoke.

If all this isn't bad enough, in many cases, the smoker(s), having no cognizance of security whatsoever, leave the door propped open, after they go back inside. Now the criminals can enter what is supposed to be a secured door, without even being seen.

I know this from years of experience as a uniformed security guard & security suprevisor, doing rounds around large buildings, and in some posts, it was multiple buildings. Doors are found open & propped all over the place, rountinely.

I have always said the # 1 enemy of security in workplaces, schools, et at buildings, are smokers.
You need to hire a team of doctors to remove that stick from your ass.

Did the gun store have him fill out a form 4473? Did the instant check come back from the government as approved? If so then the gun store did exactly as mandated by law and are not culpable. If they didn't then it's entirely possible they will be out of business soon as they will most likely be heavily fined and have their FFL removed. I'm not talking about wishful thinking I'm talking about legal reality.

So if someone you cared about died on a plane that crashed because of maintenance incompetence, would you really tell yourself, "Well, all the forms were filled out properly!"

No, you'd wonder why they didn't do it right.

This person should have never had a gun. Someone sold him one. Let's put in front of a jury and let them decide. We can bring the crime scene photos, he can bring his copy of Form 4473. That should work out well.

Quick: who lobbies more, the NRA or your anti-gun groups?

That's an easy one.

Budget (2019):Revenue: $291,155,464
Expenses: $303,387,315
Assets: $198,746,752

Meanwhile compare that to the Coalition to stop Gun Violence.

Budget (2016):Revenue: $346,640
Expenses: $290,162
Assets: $321,344

Brady Campaign to stop Gun violence.

Budget (2016):Revenue: $2,926,223
Expenses: $3,799,295
Assets: $2,171,249

Wait, let's check out Everytown for Gun Safety. They've got those big Bloomberg Bucks behind them.

Budget (2016):Revenue: $17,510,383
Expenses: $15,515,941
Assets: $5,585,677

Once again you show your ignorance since it was the State and Federal officials who screwed it up since they never acted upon many statements made by the killer last year and in months before he turned 18 and bought the firearms that he wanted to shoot up a school the FBI was told about it so were the police after numerous social media statements for months that he was planning to shoot up a school.

I agree... it's too bad no one did a background check.

So if someone you cared about died on a plane that crashed because of maintenance incompetence, would you really tell yourself, "Well, all the forms were filled out properly!"

No, you'd wonder why they didn't do it right.

This person should have never had a gun. Someone sold him one. Let's put in front of a jury and let them decide. We can bring the crime scene photos, he can bring his copy of Form 4473. That should work out well.

That's an easy one.

Budget (2019):Revenue: $291,155,464
Expenses: $303,387,315
Assets: $198,746,752

Meanwhile compare that to the Coalition to stop Gun Violence.

Budget (2016):Revenue: $346,640
Expenses: $290,162
Assets: $321,344

Brady Campaign to stop Gun violence.

Budget (2016):Revenue: $2,926,223
Expenses: $3,799,295
Assets: $2,171,249

Wait, let's check out Everytown for Gun Safety. They've got those big Bloomberg Bucks behind them.

Budget (2016):Revenue: $17,510,383
Expenses: $15,515,941
Assets: $5,585,677

I agree... it's too bad no one did a background check.
You're so of shit your breath stinks.

Not total revenue, LOBBYING!

Forum List

Back