Smelly Hippies, Embarrassing Liberals, and the Anti-Semites who Love Them

The ClayTaurus said:
See, this what bothers me about you guys... lighten up and laugh once in awhile :)

i think all their little pupets and slogans are very funny.....especially because they are so damn serious about it....the fact is my statment is most likely true

manu1959 said:
i think all their little pupets and slogans are very funny.....especially because they are so damn serious about it....the fact is my statment is most likely true

Well, when Osama is selling me as an opium-harvesting slave, you can have the pleasure of saying "Told you so!"

Actually, you probably won't be allowed to.

thanks for the pics in here...she has realized that bad sex is better than no sex...being that she is so homely and all...damn having a black stud(Jessie) hug and smooz with ya...not to mention a guy in uniform place his hand on your croutch...geez give the girl a break..."girls just want to have fun" :eek:

Hagbard Celine said:
Israel is a beacon of freedom and light

Whoa, nelly! I take it, HC, that you're a standard-issue cocktail party liberal, not a hard lefty? 'Cause with a line like that, the hardcores would not keep you around long. (Come to think of it, not even cocktail party libs would say something as retarded as "Israel is a beacon of freedom and light" --- they'd at least mouth something about the need for reform, blah blah.) I love how the issue of Israel confounds everyone from moderates liberalward: how to defend what's obviously a race-based state that engages in torture and destruction of another ethnic group on the level of, ah, let's just say it, genocide --- when its proponents are the most powerful group in town, politically, culturally, economically, and so on down the line? And who are themselves quite "liberal", at least here in the U.S., but go freakin' Nazi when it comes to the home country?

But of course. You don't.

(Not that I'm against ethnostates myself, you see. What the Jews are doing there strikes me as perfectly natural and rational. I jes' ask me lil' ol' self why we white folk can't do something even halfway as exclusive.)

Come to Jesus, Hagbard. You don't "like Jews." You FEAR them. Nobody really likes Jews. They're just resigned to their awesome power and hope to G-d nobody catches them thinking, reading or writing an errant thought about The Chosen People. Doing so can end your life, or, if you're in any number of professions in America, your career.

Gee. Criticize Jews, find yourself unemployed. Is this such a lovable people, I ask you? Oy! Herschel, please. A people are not beloved for whom everyone is compelled to proclaim their love.

William Joyce said:
Whoa, nelly! I take it, HC, that you're a standard-issue cocktail party liberal, not a hard lefty? 'Cause with a line like that, the hardcores would not keep you around long. (Come to think of it, not even cocktail party libs would say something as retarded as "Israel is a beacon of freedom and light" --- they'd at least mouth something about the need for reform, blah blah.) I love how the issue of Israel confounds everyone from moderates liberalward: how to defend what's obviously a race-based state that engages in torture and destruction of another ethnic group on the level of, ah, let's just say it, genocide --- when its proponents are the most powerful group in town, politically, culturally, economically, and so on down the line? And who are themselves quite "liberal", at least here in the U.S., but go freakin' Nazi when it comes to the home country?

But of course. You don't.

(Not that I'm against ethnostates myself, you see. What the Jews are doing there strikes me as perfectly natural and rational. I jes' ask me lil' ol' self why we white folk can't do something even halfway as exclusive.)

Come to Jesus, Hagbard. You don't "like Jews." You FEAR them. Nobody really likes Jews. They're just resigned to their awesome power and hope to G-d nobody catches them thinking, reading or writing an errant thought about The Chosen People. Doing so can end your life, or, if you're in any number of professions in America, your career.

Gee. Criticize Jews, find yourself unemployed. Is this such a lovable people, I ask you? Oy! Herschel, please. A people are not beloved for whom everyone is compelled to proclaim their love.

What a load that is. Sorry William, old boy, but not eveyone need fear Jews. You do enough of it for most of us.

William Joyce said:
I love how the issue of Israel confounds everyone from moderates liberalward: how to defend what's obviously a race-based state that engages in torture and destruction of another ethnic group on the level of, ah, let's just say it, genocide --- .[/I]

I support killing of arab terrorists. :)

dmp said:
I support killing of arab terrorists. :)
+1.

I really don't give a shit about Israel, Jews or anything they do. They don't make my give-a-f*ck-o-meter even twitch....but the Arabs who hate them for their very existence need to be eliminated from our planet.

Kathianne said:
WJ doesn't have any problem with that.

I find it questionable that pro-Nazi rhetoric is acceptable on this board when people are getting banned for stuff that's much less offensive.

Nuc said:
I find it questionable that pro-Nazi rhetoric is acceptable on this board when people are getting banned for stuff that's much less offensive.

Take it to an administrator.

Just for the record, I did qualify my statement in that post by saying that Palestinians should also have their own state.

But I stand by what I said about Israel. For any problems they may have, they are the most technologically advanced and socially civilized country in the middle east. And in a region so utterly backward in everyway, that's something to be admired.

Plus Jewish girls are really really hot. Oy vey!

:2guns: :arabia:

terrorists suck.

Hagbard Celine said:
Just for the record, I did qualify my statement in that post by saying that Palestinians should also have their own state.

But I stand by what I said about Israel. For any problems they may have, they are the most technologically advanced and socially civilized country in the middle east. And in a region so utterly backward in everyway, that's something to be admired.

Plus Jewish girls are really really hot. Oy vey!

:2guns: :arabia:

terrorists suck.

Sorry, but you do not find some Palistinian girls really hot? Hmmm, you haven't been looking. (Yeah, I noticed your age and gender. :laugh:)

Forum List

Back