Smelly Hippies, Embarrassing Liberals, and the Anti-Semites who Love Them

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by -Cp, Sep 26, 2005.

1. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    [​IMG]
    All Cindy Sheehan wants is peace. You can tell from the peace sign she's making with her hands.

[​IMG]
    Cindy Sheehan as she is leaving the office of Senator Dianne Feinstein in San Francisco, California September 9, 2005. Sheehan who says her focus now will be Congress, met a staff member of Senator Feinstein to discuss the war in Iraq.

[​IMG]
    Unitarian Universalist ministers and others cheer as the police hoist Cindy off the sidewalk.

[​IMG]
    Giant puppets have been shown to be more influential that rational political debate. Clearly.

[​IMG]
    If nothing else, we can all learn from this "rally" that printed signs rule, handwritten signs drool.

[​IMG]
    Hard hitting rhetoric that stops Bush in his tracks.

[​IMG]
    Apparently, in the protesters' alternate reality, Bush, Rumsfeld and Condi Rice are prisoners in Gitmo who want to the war to end. So would that make them wrong or right?

[​IMG]
    Protesters use their own homes to create highly influential roadblocks. Hundreds of D.C. residents decide to oppose the war when they are unable to drive their car down this road.

[​IMG]
    Confusion ensues as police are unable to differentiate homeless street people from dirty hippies who lie in the street to protest.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. -Cp

-Cp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +363
    [​IMG]
    Smelly college students set up roadblock to oppose the war in Iraq as well as economic globalization. One female individual attempts to stave off the stench with her pink bandana but is eventually overcome by the body odor fumes.

[​IMG]
    Costumes and puppets dominate the day as protesters join Cindy to oppose the war in Iraq AND the hurricane relief response.

[​IMG]
    Again, hundreds of Americans decide to oppose the war effort after seeing this giant "dove of peace" puppet.

[​IMG]
    Protester on stilts opposes "child recruitment." Fellow protesters are unable to explain what this sign is referring to.

[​IMG]
    Brilliant street theater suggests that Bush is a puppet controlled by Cheney AND that Bush is the anti-christ who drinks motor oil.

[​IMG]
    Cindy Sheehan and Rev. Jesse Jackson huddle as supporters surround the to protest the war AND suggest that there is some kind of conspiracy around 9/11 that involves Bush and maybe the Jews.

[​IMG]
    Hippie clears street with pungent arm pit fumes. Another powerful form of protest.

[​IMG]
    Protest leader Cindy Sheehan gives the thumbs up.

[​IMG]
    What's in the jar? Nobody knows.

[​IMG]
    Protesters join Cindy in calling for an end to the existence of the state of Israel.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Howard Zinn

I like Jews. Israel is a beacon of freedom and light in a region clouded by ignorance and violence.

But the Palestinians should have their own state. One of the reasons there's so much fighting in the middle east is because most of the country borders were drawn up by Europeans who didn't know what they were doing.

4. The ClayTaurus

The ClayTaurus Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    That shit is funny. I wish I could have been there if not to just revel in the endless freetime these people must have to think up these elaborate costumes and schemes.

Meanwhile I sit at work... sheesh.

5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741

Not true brother - do some research on the whole Palestinian Arab issue.

6. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356
    Actually that isnt TJ and its a widely used misquote by the left to justify there recent actions.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/146858.htm

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/jefferson/quotations/

http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/5908

So im sorry that your anti-war protests are not given the ok by TJ but by all means continue making asses of yourself. The highest form of patriotism is taking up arms and defending your country. Dissent is the luxury you have when those patriots do that.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    insein > Hagbard Celine

:D

8. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    The day my country is threatened, I will gladly do that. But until that day, I will continue to hope for the safe deliverance of our countrymen from the last crusade.

9. insein

insein Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +356

As will i by hoping for their victory so that they may return safely and be reguarded as heroes for generations to come.

10. manu1959

manu1959 Left Coast Isolationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    give me a fucking break...last crusade.....and you dimwits wonder why you keep losing elections......oh ye...lets hug :kiss2: