Smelly Hippies, Embarrassing Liberals, and the Anti-Semites who Love Them

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
capt.njmd10109122144.peace_mom_nj_njmd101.jpg

All Cindy Sheehan wants is peace. You can tell from the peace sign she's making with her hands.

r2592598563.jpg

Cindy Sheehan as she is leaving the office of Senator Dianne Feinstein in San Francisco, California September 9, 2005. Sheehan who says her focus now will be Congress, met a staff member of Senator Feinstein to discuss the war in Iraq.

r3911250825.jpg

Unitarian Universalist ministers and others cheer as the police hoist Cindy off the sidewalk.

capt.sge.lav70.250905084202.photo03.photo.default-384x256.jpg

Giant puppets have been shown to be more influential that rational political debate. Clearly.

capt.sge.lav70.250905084202.photo02.photo.default-268x384.jpg

If nothing else, we can all learn from this "rally" that printed signs rule, handwritten signs drool.

capt.sge.lav70.250905084202.photo00.photo.default-384x256.jpg

Hard hitting rhetoric that stops Bush in his tracks.

r1468731887.jpg

Apparently, in the protesters' alternate reality, Bush, Rumsfeld and Condi Rice are prisoners in Gitmo who want to the war to end. So would that make them wrong or right?

r380221477.jpg

Protesters use their own homes to create highly influential roadblocks. Hundreds of D.C. residents decide to oppose the war when they are unable to drive their car down this road.

r4113851734.jpg

Confusion ensues as police are unable to differentiate homeless street people from dirty hippies who lie in the street to protest.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
r2527041208.jpg

Smelly college students set up roadblock to oppose the war in Iraq as well as economic globalization. One female individual attempts to stave off the stench with her pink bandana but is eventually overcome by the body odor fumes.

r2342658704.jpg

Costumes and puppets dominate the day as protesters join Cindy to oppose the war in Iraq AND the hurricane relief response.

r2844289645.jpg

Again, hundreds of Americans decide to oppose the war effort after seeing this giant "dove of peace" puppet.

r2737774270.jpg

Protester on stilts opposes "child recruitment." Fellow protesters are unable to explain what this sign is referring to.

r3010539877.jpg

Brilliant street theater suggests that Bush is a puppet controlled by Cheney AND that Bush is the anti-christ who drinks motor oil.

capt.whcd10509241944.us_iraq_war_protest_whcd105.jpg

Cindy Sheehan and Rev. Jesse Jackson huddle as supporters surround the to protest the war AND suggest that there is some kind of conspiracy around 9/11 that involves Bush and maybe the Jews.

capt.whcd10609241938.us_iraq_war_protest_whcd106.jpg

Hippie clears street with pungent arm pit fumes. Another powerful form of protest.

r3957440441.jpg

Protest leader Cindy Sheehan gives the thumbs up.

capt.whcd10309241857.us_iraq_war_protest_whcd103.jpg

What's in the jar? Nobody knows.

capt.sge.kxm68.240905163038.photo00.photo.default-384x250.jpg

Protesters join Cindy in calling for an end to the existence of the state of Israel.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Howard Zinn

I like Jews. Israel is a beacon of freedom and light in a region clouded by ignorance and violence.

But the Palestinians should have their own state. One of the reasons there's so much fighting in the middle east is because most of the country borders were drawn up by Europeans who didn't know what they were doing.

That shit is funny. I wish I could have been there if not to just revel in the endless freetime these people must have to think up these elaborate costumes and schemes.

Meanwhile I sit at work... sheesh.

Hagbard Celine said:
One of the reasons there's so much fighting in the middle east is because most of the country borders were drawn up by Europeans who didn't know what they were doing.

Not true brother - do some research on the whole Palestinian Arab issue.

Hagbard Celine said:
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Thomas Jefferson.

Actually that isnt TJ and its a widely used misquote by the left to justify there recent actions.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/a/146858.htm

Misattributed: 'Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism'
Urban Legends and Folklore Blog

From David Emery

February 15, 2005
Misattributed: 'Dissent Is the Highest Form of Patriotism'
Google the phrase "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism" along with the name "Thomas Jefferson" and you will find thousands of Web pages attributing the sentiment to the third president of the United States. The trouble is, says reader Dave Forsmark, who has been waging a one-man campaign to correct what he believes to be a blatant misattribution, "the quote is about two years old, not 200. It was made by [historian] Howard Zinn in an interview with TomPaine.com to justify his opposition to the War on Terror." Someone erroneously attributed the quote to Jefferson soon thereafter, and now seemingly everyone is doing it.

Based on some rudimentary checking, it appears Mr. Forsmark is correct. Can anyone out there cite an original document or speech in which Thomas Jefferson actually wrote or uttered these words?

http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/jefferson/quotations/

http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/5908

Howard Zinn: While some people think that dissent is unpatriotic, I would argue that dissent is the highest form of patriotism. In fact, if patriotism means being true to the principles for which your country is supposed to stand, then certainly the right to dissent is one of those principles.

So im sorry that your anti-war protests are not given the ok by TJ but by all means continue making asses of yourself. The highest form of patriotism is taking up arms and defending your country. Dissent is the luxury you have when those patriots do that.

So im sorry that your anti-war protests are not given the ok by TJ but by all means continue making asses of yourself. The highest form of patriotism is taking up arms and defending your country. Dissent is the luxury you have when those patriots do that.

The day my country is threatened, I will gladly do that. But until that day, I will continue to hope for the safe deliverance of our countrymen from the last crusade.

Hagbard Celine said:
The day my country is threatened, I will gladly do that. But until that day, I will continue to hope for the safe deliverance of our countrymen from the last crusade.

As will i by hoping for their victory so that they may return safely and be reguarded as heroes for generations to come.

Hagbard Celine said:

give me a fucking break...last crusade.....and you dimwits wonder why you keep losing elections......oh ye...lets hug :kiss2:

Hagbard Celine said:

:tinfoil:

Hagbard Celine said:

Hagbard............what would a threat to your country look like in order for you to take up arms to defend it?

Do you not think jihad is a threat?

kurtsprincess said:
Hagbard............what would a threat to your country look like in order for you to take up arms to defend it?

Do you not think jihad is a threat?

No, they don't think jihad is a threat. And I'm just taking them at their word. Refer to one of Xen's threads on the subject.

Hagbard Celine said:
"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Howard Zinn

I like Jews. Israel is a beacon of freedom and light in a region clouded by ignorance and violence.

But the Palestinians should have their own state. One of the reasons there's so much fighting in the middle east is because most of the country borders were drawn up by Europeans who didn't know what they were doing.

The Palestinians have a state. It's called Jordan. It was given to them the same time Israel was given to the Jews. Yet for some reason politicians have short memories.

i think i recognize some old classmates in those pictures...

(shakes head)

oh well, the damn dirty jews are the cause of all the evil in the world, i just know it. cindy sheehan just told me so.

I can't decide whether those pics are hilariously funny or really really sad. the commentary is definitely funny as hell. Great post.

speederdoc said:
I can't decide whether those pics are hilariously funny or really really sad. the commentary is definitely funny as hell. Great post.

If you don't take them seriously, they're funny. The Bush puppet drinking oil is very funny. If you take them seriously, I'm sure you probably just had an aneurysm.

The ClayTaurus said:
If you don't take them seriously, they're funny. The Bush puppet drinking oil is very funny. If you take them seriously, I'm sure you probably just had an aneurysm.

It's not funny - it just doesn't make sense. Funny is that 'brazilian' joke...That puppet is just a waste of natural resources.

:)

and on satellite tv somewhere terrorists watch this and say to each other.....damn these people are going to be so easy to kill.......then they say when we are in control protests such as these will not be tollerated

Forum List

Back