Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

Sorry you feel this way, rhet 2. Obama has delivered a great deal of what I wanted, and so it could just possibly be said he listens to "little people" like me.

BTW, 167 IQ and the best you can do in crafting an insult is a Caligula reference?

He doesn't 'listen' to you - he is 'taking care' of you. Two very different things. You may need to be 'taken care of'.... I do not. And it is not within the remit of the US Government to 'take care' of anyone.

I wanted the business of health insurance nationalized, CG. I wanted universal coverage. I didn't get everything I asked for, but Obama gave me more than any other US president.

It is my opinion that health insurance is better done by government than by the private sector. There are others who agree with me.

I'm a complete pinko on this issue.

I wanted the business of health insurance nationalized, CG. I wanted universal coverage. I didn't get everything I asked for, but Obama gave me more than any other US president.

It is my opinion that health insurance is better done by government than by the private sector. There are others who agree with me.

I'm sure it looks great to you. Try living with it. I do. It ain't all that. In fact, it's shit. I pay a fucking fortune into the Brit system - AND I choose to have private insurance because I'm not gonna use their fucking system. It's a nightmare.

I'm sure it looks great to you. Try living with it. I do. It ain't all that. In fact, it's shit. I pay a fucking fortune into the Brit system - AND I choose to have private insurance because I'm not gonna use their fucking system. It's a nightmare.
Our healthcare 'reform' was no reform; it was just a decision of the government to pay for an already convoluted and inefficient system. Ours was better quality than most, so it HAD that going for it, but now...it's still convoluted and inefficient and the quality - the only thing going for it, really - might (likely will) decline.

It's more of a mess than before and it hasn't even started.

My eyes are wide open. I have beloveds in Australia and Canada. I have read "The Cancer Ward". I realize I am getting some and giving up some, and I am STILL happy to make the trade.

Our healthcare 'reform' was no reform; it was just a decision of the government to pay for an already convoluted and inefficient system. Ours was better quality than most, so it HAD that going for it, but now...it's still convoluted and inefficient and the quality - the only thing going for it, really - might (likely will) decline.

Well now here I kinda sorta agree with you. It'll take time for the changes to go into effect and the transitions to smooth out, and there'll no doubt be some dreadful bumps in the road.

I'm still happy we're doing it.

Well now here I kinda sorta agree with you. It'll take time for the changes to go into effect and the transitions to smooth out, and there'll no doubt be some dreadful bumps in the road.

Wait and ask your kids in 10 years.... see how 'happy' they are with it.

Every European country has rocketing healthcare costs... The UK has a population of some 60 million people. Their National Health Service is the 4th largest employer in the world. Not in the UK, not in Europe.... IN THE WORLD. It is a MASSIVE drain on the country. It is not fit for purpose, it's overly bureaucratic, the hospitals are old, nurses and doctors are over worked, people die here because they can't get drugs that you'd get in a heartbeat, yet they provide sex change ops, abortions, and even cosmetic plastic surgery. The countries where the system works (like France), every worker pays HUGE amounts in. Once we go down that road, we can never go back - and I've seen it. It's fucking crap.

There is human waste in the gutters of many countries. I prefer indoor plumbing. It costs more but....

Healthcare reform was about who pays and who has the power. You run across a plan that improves health, I'll take a look.

Every European country has rocketing healthcare costs... The UK has a population of some 60 million people. Their National Health Service is the 4th largest employer in the world. Not in the UK, not in Europe.... IN THE WORLD. It is a MASSIVE drain on the country. It is not fit for purpose, it's overly bureaucratic, the hospitals are old, nurses and doctors are over worked, people die here because they can't get drugs that you'd get in a heartbeat, yet they provide sex change ops, abortions, and even cosmetic plastic surgery. The countries where the system works (like France), every worker pays HUGE amounts in. Once we go down that road, we can never go back - and I've seen it. It's fucking crap.

Worst of all, patient access to critically needed health care is now collapsing -- too many with too little supply -- and very massive gubmit restrictions on what health care providers are ALLOWED to do -- the doc may KNOW that Jane needs X, but X, because it is too expensive, is NOT ALLOWED, and Y, which doc knows is actually harmful in Jane's particular case, is MANDATED -- one size does NOT fit all -- and when you cram size 40 into a size 10, you HURT the patient -- we're already seeing this in the obstruction/BAN on treatment for breast cancer, congestive heart disease, AIDS and other critical conditions -- because the patient COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY and LIMITS GOVERNMENT PROFITS from forced citizen insurance purchase, the patient MUST DIE -- and nobody in Washington is going to weep a single tear -- or even know the HURT of entire families, not just the patient the GOVERNMENT cannot profit from -- who needs a hurt animal? put the livestock down asap because there's plenty more where the first slave came from and MASTER needs his profits to pay for other crap -- especially his own vacations -- and office redos.

ALREADY happening, courtesy of Mr. I Don't REALLY Give a Shit and his Tzar of Euthanizing worthless animals who do not produce profits for the Master in the Big House on the Hill.

Further, we've got health care professionals LEAVING the profession -- the same shortage of trained and dedicated health care professionals experienced in Europe and Canada is already developing -- massive shortage in nursing professionals just got a major booster shot, with docs now included.

Same flight of talent we saw when Britain shifted to its own socialized medicine: British health care professionals CAME HERE where they could practice medicine and not wear the chains of government restrictions on what they were ALLOWED to do for the best interest of their patients.

i also have 37 degrees.

recently i acquired several degrees more by eating some nasty shit.

i have since lost those additional degrees.

but i still have my phd *

*pretty huge dongalong.

I want to try different. Same old same old is broken.

worldhealthcare.jpg

There is human waste in the gutters of many countries. I prefer indoor plumbing. It costs more but....

Healthcare reform was about who pays and who has the power. You run across a plan that improves health, I'll take a look.

"Improving health" for whom, saveliberty? Universal care will/would improve health for many...I believe for most. But there's no doubt, it'll decrease it for some, unless they are wealthy enough to afford add-on policies.

Health care, just like money, is not an inexhaustible resource.

Worst of all, patient access to critically needed health care is now collapsing -- too many with too little supply -- and very massive gubmit restrictions on what health care providers are ALLOWED to do -- the doc may KNOW that Jane needs X, but X, because it is too expensive, is NOT ALLOWED, and Y, which doc knows is actually harmful in Jane's particular case, is MANDATED -- one size does NOT fit all -- and when you cram size 40 into a size 10, you HURT the patient -- we're already seeing this in the obstruction/BAN on treatment for breast cancer, congestive heart disease, AIDS and other critical conditions -- because the patient COSTS TOO MUCH MONEY and LIMITS GOVERNMENT PROFITS from forced citizen insurance purchase, the patient MUST DIE -- and nobody in Washington is going to weep a single tear -- or even know the HURT of entire families, not just the patient the GOVERNMENT cannot profit from -- who needs a hurt animal? put the livestock down asap because there's plenty more where the first slave came from and MASTER needs his profits to pay for other crap -- especially his own vacations -- and office redos.

ALREADY happening, courtesy of Mr. I Don't REALLY Give a Shit and his Tzar of Euthanizing worthless animals who do not produce profits for the Master in the Big House on the Hill.

Further, we've got health care professionals LEAVING the profession -- the same shortage of trained and dedicated health care professionals experienced in Europe and Canada is already developing -- massive shortage in nursing professionals just got a major booster shot, with docs now included.

Same flight of talent we saw when Britain shifted to its own socialized medicine: British health care professionals CAME HERE where they could practice medicine and not wear the chains of government restrictions on what they were ALLOWED to do for the best interest of their patients.

Assuming any of this is true, rhet 2 IQ 167 Bullshit 100%, how can you blame Obamacare? T'aint even gone into effect yet. Could it be the for-profit system is fucking over patients?

"Improving health" for whom, saveliberty? Universal care will/would improve health for many...I believe for most. But there's no doubt, it'll decrease it for some, unless they are wealthy enough to afford add-on policies.

Health care, just like money, is not an inexhaustible resource.
[Emphasis added] Really? How do you know?

SInce we didn't really address cost issues in Obamacare, adding people with known high risk health can only further increase those costs. Since one of your goals appears to be managing costs (you cite charts showing costs), the only way to reduce those costs is to ration care to everyone. To withhold treatment based on some criteria established by government and not you and your doctor.

Experiment: Grab a hammer and hit your left thumb as hard as you possibly can. Then sit down and wait two weeks before seeking treatment. That what you want?

Wow this thread has taken some interesting turns..

It's almost a mathematical formula as to how these threads go. We're in a lot of trouble as a society.

Assuming any of this is true, rhet 2 IQ 167 Bullshit 100%, how can you blame Obamacare? T'aint even gone into effect yet. Could it be the for-profit system is fucking over patients?

Want to debate health care NOT fixes and the insurance swindle the greedy swine just pulled, start a threat in the health care forum.

But I'm not playing bait and switch games with you.

Stay on topic: is or is not Obama one of the most extravagant and wasteful spenders of public money for his own personal pleasures?

This isn't about a single rug with a single half-truth woven into it's goofy surface -- it's about the WASTE of desperately needed public moneys for the pleasures of a WASTREL who doesn't give a shit about America's poor.

In the middle of the worst economic catastrophe since 1929.

Justify the rug and what it cost us.

Give us something substantive to demonstrate that this is not the Big Spending Weasel wallowing in his own fun and games at OUR expense.

Last edited:

Want to debate health care NOT fixes and the insurance swindle the greedy swine just pulled, start a threat in the health care forum.

Stay on topic: is or is not Obama one of the most extravagant and wasteful spenders of public money for his own personal pleasures?

This isn't about a single rug with a single half-truth woven into it's goofy surface -- it's about the WASTE of desperately needed public moneys for the pleasures of a WASTREL who doesn't give a shit about America's poor.

JUSTIFY THE RUG!

wtf are you supposed to be?

JUSTIFY THE RUG!

wtf are you supposed to be?

I want to know where Mr. Charity-NOT gets off buying himself UNNECESSARY luxuries with money desperately needed to make up overdue mortgage payments or stop heat and water and electricity shut offs because of unpaid past due bills or even paying one or two of the doctor bills not covered by existing insurance --

we've got more citizens facing foreclosure and filing bankruptcy than in decades

and Mr. Help the Poor spends money on re-redecorating his damned office -- and one vacation after another -- while REAL PEOPLE are NOT HELPED because the money to help IS NOT THERE.

Justify another office make-over for Mr. Pig in Lipstick.

Wow this thread has taken some interesting turns..

It's almost a mathematical formula as to how these threads go. We're in a lot of trouble as a society.

That's just cuz the lefties cannot defend their Messiah against the facts of his 'academic' record. 3.3 GPA evidenced, and that's being generous. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back