Smartest President in History Botches Oval Office Rug Quote

So because his alma mater isn't demanding bragging rights, Obama is hiding something? :lol:

Maybe Obama was an above average student, without all the pomp and circumstance that some students get. It's kind of a testament to the meaningless value we place on magna cum laude, etc.. if someone who didn't have a bunch of fancy fabric attached to his graduation gown or mortar board became president of the United States.:eusa_whistle:

No not really, but sometimes I like neener neener moments. Its juvenile, I know, but its fun.

Yes, this harvard graduate, constitutional law professor...yes si modo, constitutional law professor is a fairly intelligent man. We want leaders who have common sense and some book learnin....unlike the last time a republican ran the white house for 8 years.

It frightens them..:)
Only thing is, he wasn't a professor.

So, do you have any data on how 'smart' the President actually is?

(Thanks for coming back.)

Do we have any data on how smart you actually are?:eusa_liar:

I have said data on Si.

Do you have said data on POTUS?

Cuz, I only have the FACT that his PolSci degree was gained with a max of 3.3.... and that's giving him the benefit of the doubt.

So because his alma mater isn't demanding bragging rights, Obama is hiding something? :lol:

Maybe Obama was an above average student, without all the pomp and circumstance that some students get. It's kind of a testament to the meaningless value we place on magna cum laude, etc.. if someone who didn't have a bunch of fancy fabric attached to his graduation gown or mortar board became president of the United States.:eusa_whistle:

No not really, but sometimes I like neener neener moments. Its juvenile, I know, but its fun.

Yes, this harvard graduate, constitutional law professor...yes si modo, constitutional law professor is a fairly intelligent man. We want leaders who have common sense and some book learnin....unlike the last time a republican ran the white house for 8 years.

It frightens them..:)

:lol: (You don't and you won't. But don't let the entire point go over your head.)

For the idiots: Irrespective of who or what I am or am not, zonalogic fails in providing any support for how 'smart' the President actually is, let alone that the President is smarter than I.

I mean, really...it's not brain surgery. It's just logic.

:lol: (You don't and you won't. But don't let the entire point go over your head.)

For the idiots: Irrespective of who or what I am or am not, zonalogic fails in providing any support for how 'smart' the President actually is, let alone that the President is smarter than I.

Therein lies the problem... Logic.... it is above the pay grade of the Obamanation.

I've stated my evidence.... a 3.3 GPA (at best) and there is evidence to back that up. POTUS ain't all that in the 'smarts' department.

Therein lies the problem... Logic.... it is above the pay grade of the Obamanation.

I've stated my evidence.... a 3.3 GPA (at best) and there is evidence to back that up. POTUS ain't all that in the 'smarts' department.

IMO, if a certain level of smarts is present in a candidate, they are likely smart enough to be president. And, it looks like all of our presidents have been at that minimum level. So, this 'smartest president eva' bullshit does nothing for me. It's HOW one uses those 'smarts' that matters at this point.

IMO, if a certain level of smarts is present in a candidate, they are likely smart enough to be president. And, it looks like all of our presidents have been at that minimum level. So, this 'smartest president eva' bullshit does nothing for me. It's HOW one uses those 'smarts' that matters at this point.

Precisely. In truth, I'm not bother what his GPA was.... except that it does seem to be vitally important to the left that we believe Obama to be some remarkably bright guy. The facts do not bear that out. Other than that, I'd prefer he not destroy the country.

Precisely. In truth, I'm not bother what his GPA was.... except that it does seem to be vitally important to the left that we believe Obama to be some remarkably bright guy. The facts do not bear that out. Other than that, I'd prefer he not destroy the country.

If the noisemakers manufacture his superior smarts, then no one can argue with what he does, in their pea brains. Sorta like his being black (notice I don't say African American because his family does not really have the true African American experience, coming from Africa so recently): You disagee with or question him, you're racist. Similarly, you disagree with or question the 'smartest president eva', you are dumb.

Just blindly accept whatever the President does.

At some level, they know that simple rationale fails (or is just too difficult), so they try to manufacture a fake (not based in any logic) teflon coating for Obama. Oh, and some serial killers are extremely bright...just sayin'.

Last edited:
The left political elite ignore Obama's less than higher intelligence, because it doesn't fit the mold they want.

I have said data on Si.

Cuz, I only have the FACT that his PolSci degree was gained with a max of 3.3.... and that's giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Not to mention the obligatory ONE grade point elevation included for Affirmative Action considerations.

Jeez, this is really really really really important, really.

When Bush is constantly slammed for being an idiot - which he was not. And the same people repeat the mantra that 'Obama is the Smartest POTUS EVA', then I would like evidence to support that. Fact: 3.3 - that's the best possible GPA he got at Columbia (college).... He clearly is not the academically gifted man that the left keep whining that he is. That is reality.

Okie dokie then. Obama might not be a genius. He might just be s-m-a-r-t. When I look back on W, Ford, Reagan.....hunni, we haven't had a really smart Rep president since Nixon, and he was evil.

Brains is only part of it, agree?

I have said data on Si.

Not to mention the obligatory ONE grade point elevation included for Affirmative Action considerations.

O now this is evil fuckwhitery. Did not happen, especially not in law school.

Okie dokie then. Obama might not be a genius. He might just be s-m-a-r-t. When I look back on W, Ford, Reagan.....hunni, we haven't had a really smart Rep president since Nixon, and he was evil.

I know Madds.... and I agree.... BUT... It is the left who opened this up. They are the ones who put such store by 'academic qualifications'.... They are the ones who talk up his unevidenced Harvard Glory Days.... I'm simply calling them on it. And I will probably continue to do so.... every time they hold him up as some kind of Academic Superhero.

YES, I fully agree!

Integrity is even more important: and the jerk would feed newborns to the fires of Molloch if that would get him the absolute and unlimited power to do whatever the hell he wants.

He does NOT give a damn who he stomps into bloody mush as long as he gets his own spoiled brat way.

HIS DREAM -- or he'll bash hell out of us. Because our dreams are just the shit the dog dumps in the middle of the yard that some other slob has to clean up before his imperial-ship steps in it.

Hence, the utter waste of still another UNNECESSARY self-pleasing luxury -- another office redecorating AT PUBLIC EXPENSE -- in the midst of the worst economic crisis we've faced since 1929.

And the only people he listens to are himself and his automaton pre-programmed butt kissing clones.

No eyes to see. No ears to hear. No brains to think with.

Because it's all clogged up with the goo of his own ego maniacal narcissistic self-worship.

All hail the new Caligula: we who are being destroyed salute you!

Sorry you feel this way, rhet 2. Obama has delivered a great deal of what I wanted, and so it could just possibly be said he listens to "little people" like me.

BTW, 167 IQ and the best you can do in crafting an insult is a Caligula reference?

Smart is sexy, L.K. Eder......

hero_worship_300.jpg

Course now, just so we're all clear, that is smart-smart. Not fakey-smart. Are ya with us on this, rhet 2?

Forum List

Back