SlutWalks Sweep The Nation

[diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

Diane Arbus Artworks for Sale

Absolutely disgusting!!!

Do you have anything more?:lol:

:rofl:

picture.aspx

Last edited:
[diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

Absolutely disgusting!!!

http://images.artnet.com/webservice...0&filetype=2&maxwidth=200&height=150&resize=1

:eek::eek:

oh my virgin eyes!

No, whats that?

diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

Hmm was she a nudist too or just taking pics of them?

She was an amazing artist that influenced the likes of Mapplethorpe and Kubrick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8f_HaRxRbA]YouTube - COME PLAY WITH US DANNY!!![/ame]

diane arbus was a photographer who committed suicide. she was married to allan arbus the actor (sydney, the shrink on M.A.S.H.) and photographed what she called "freaks". among them were a lot of photos of nudists. i don't know if any of them are in this link, b/c i can't open it at work.

Hmm was she a nudist too or just taking pics of them?

She was an amazing artist that influenced the likes of Mapplethorpe and Kubrick.

she's not for everyone. but i love her work. i went to the exhibit at the Met... I think it was about a year or so ago. really interesting.

Having traveled to Europe many times..I definitely know this is incorrect.

Yeah, I'd like to find an objective resource to settle this, but I cannot.

My experience has been that European girls (particularly in Eastern Europe) are much more sheltered from the constant bombardment of commercial media's selling of sex. But how this is possible, with much more promiscueous programming on European TV, I cannot explain.

Perhaps there's really no difference, but rather a difference in perception.

really? my experience is that europeans have a much healthier attitude toward nudity and sex than americans. you can find violence all over american tv's. but show a naked boob and all hell breaks loose.

You are absolutely correct. I'm still sometimes shocked by what they show on tv in Europe. :eek:

I can't believe Sunni, he says that only 22 women were raped, I think he means reported, you can get dead over there for nothing if you are a women. Ever hear about honor killing. Man if that is the way you believe we are good to go, it doesn't make any difference where you live, you are never to far from the camel dung pile you call home.

Yeah, I'd like to find an objective resource to settle this, but I cannot.

My experience has been that European girls (particularly in Eastern Europe) are much more sheltered from the constant bombardment of commercial media's selling of sex. But how this is possible, with much more promiscueous programming on European TV, I cannot explain.

Perhaps there's really no difference, but rather a difference in perception.

really? my experience is that europeans have a much healthier attitude toward nudity and sex than americans. you can find violence all over american tv's. but show a naked boob and all hell breaks loose.

You are absolutely correct. I'm still sometimes shocked by what they show on tv in Europe. :eek:

Why?:confused:

Europe has a healthier attitude than we do. In the 70's I spent 2 weeks in Vienna. When I went to the sauna I discovered that it was coed. In the states we think of nudity in terms of sex. They think of nudity in terms of not having any cloths on.

I dunno what the big problem is. I've bedded with many women (not bragging..that just what happens when you are a big bad wolf). Some have said "no" at some pretty hot and heavy times. You know what? It meant "no" and I backed off.

Simple as that.

I dunno what the big problem is. I've bedded with many women (not bragging..that just what happens when you are a big bad wolf). Some have said "no" at some pretty hot and heavy times. You know what? It meant "no" and I backed off.

Simple as that.

For some men no is not an option.

Absolutely disgusting!!!

picture.aspx

Why were you wearing sunglasses?:confused:

Europe has a healthier attitude than we do. In the 70's I spent 2 weeks in Vienna. When I went to the sauna I discovered that it was coed. In the states we think of nudity in terms of sex. They think of nudity in terms of not having any cloths on.

In the US usually when we get naked it means sex, in Europe its not like that. Same way in South America and Japan as well.

In the US usually when we get naked it means sex, in Europe its not like that. Same way in South America and Japan as well.

But you don't necessarily have to get naked to have sex. Just ask Bill Clinton:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs&feature=related]YouTube - Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...[/ame]

Forum List

Back