Slouching Towards Big Brother...

Scourge and The Truth hurts are free to post again.

The Truth Hurts doesn't know who scourge is, but scourge knows the truth hurts as a coworker.

He was correct in his email to me that no specific rule has been broken.

I would advise anyone from bothering to reply to "them" and their little charade anymore.

wow. So what exactly gets people banned? I mean if it isn't what you post, what is it? How afraid of speaking my mind should I be? Isn't this forum about FREE speech. No matter how many people I work with decide to post? I do have more than one co-worker...

Anyhow, power corrupts.

Ad hominem from idiots is acceptable, but many people here are capable of mounting a cogent agument, so let them debate the ARGUMENTS I make. And stop worrying where I work or who I work with. You could all be sitting in the same internet cafe for all I care... its what you have to say that matters.

Or is this the wrong thread for that?

Your friend just "coincidentally" registered for the board and then "coincidentally" only posted in the same thread as you. But yet you still say in your email that you 2 didn't know who the other was.

Your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

And I hope you now believe we are two people... I just sent my 'twin' to log on and post... I dunno IP stuff or IT stuff but maybe one person can't do that? I am not sure, he's giving it a shot.

Besides, many of my points were never responded to! I know it isn't because you people have nothing to say...

Originally posted by Scourge
And I hope you now believe we are two people... I just sent my 'twin' to log on and post... I dunno IP stuff or IT stuff but maybe one person can't do that? I am not sure, he's giving it a shot.

Besides, many of my points were never responded to! I know it isn't because you people have nothing to say...

Of course you can login at the same time as the same person with the same IP address. That's what you've been doing all along!

Your credibility is shot when you need to login with an alternate ID in order to pat yourself on the back.

I said my real name is not Scourge (duh) and at work I don't know anyone called the truth hurts. I know the guy fer sure! But unless he logged on as "Scourge, I'm your Coworker" I couldn't tell who it was by his posts! If we worked side by side maybe I coulda spyed his screen...

besides, he and I disagree about enough stuff for another thread... maybe we'll start one.

To set the record straight. Scourge, who I NOW know as one of my coworkers, told me about the site.
He detailed how it was a bastion for FREE speech and political dialogue.
I'm starting to question that now.....
During my posts, I did not know who Scourge was untill we both got banned and put 2 and 2 together (it's not like I work beside him).

Anyways, I think my and Scourges banning was a misuse of power. Opinions are opinions, no matter how many log on names one has!!!

Power corrupts? Damn right!

But absolute power, corrupts absolutely!

Originally posted by the truth hurts
Anyways, I think my and Scourges banning was a misuse of power.

Write to your local representative then, cause I don't really give a rats ass what you think.

easy bro, lets stick to seperate threads for a while... i'll go find bullypulpit and become blood brothers...

Originally posted by Scourge
easy bro, lets stick to seperate threads for a while... i'll go find bullypulpit and become blood brothers...

Please tell me Truth Hurts is still allowed on. A few days ago he said he was a muslim and I wanted him to respond to my saying I supported Milosevic in his war to eradicate all Albanian criminal muslims from Kosovo. Now my home country of Greece is overran with begging, criminal Albanians thanks to Bubba Clinton.

Originally posted by jimnyc
One reputable news source is sufficient. One would likely need various sources if they bookmark moveon.org, commondreams.org...

And that one repuitable news source is...FOX News?

When I really want to find out whats happening in America, I go to the BBC, Agence France, ASIA Times; all solid, reputable news organizations.

And there's Al Jazeerah for news of what's happening in the Middle East, once you get past the agit-prop.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
And that one repuitable news source is...FOX News?

When I really want to find out whats happening in America, I go to the BBC, Agence France, ASIA Times; all solid, reputable news organizations.

And there's Al Jazeerah for news of what's happening in the Middle East, once you get past the agit-prop.

Did I say Fox was the new source I was referring to as reputable?

I'm glad those are the sources you choose to read. I have plenty I read right here in the USA. That's the beauty of choice.

wow. So what exactly gets people banned? I mean if it isn't what you post, what is it? How afraid of speaking my mind should I be? Isn't this forum about FREE speech.
I hate it when people cry about free speech because they don't like the mods/admins on a site. It's their site. They can do what they want. You may not like it, but it's their right.

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000
I hate it when people cry about free speech because they don't like the mods/admins on a site. It's their site. They can do what they want. You may not like it, but it's their right.

And the posting priviledges for both have been reinstated anyway. He cried about his rights AFTER I unbanned him.

This had nothing to do with freedom of speech. This had to do with a user that was coming in and replying to his own posts with another ID. One claimed he had no idea who the other person was. Then I get an email a few minutes later stating they do know each other. When one was replying to a post, the other was listed as idle. When the first finished the second one would reply, and the first would then go idle.

Like he stated in an email though, he technically didn't break any rules. It's pathetic, but not against the rules - yet.

god-damn roaches, kill one and a hundred take there place.....seriously if a person has to go on line to talk to themselves the folks in white coats need to know...:cuckoo:

Originally posted by tim_duncan2000

Heres an idea?? Don't put free speech on your site!!!

Forum List

Back