Slouching Towards Big Brother...

Originally posted by evilarnold
(quoted)
"Try the BBC website, ASIA Times among others."

Ok Bully, Why would I go get the new's from these other source's, for that fact why would you? You have plenty of political views from both sides right here in the states! My horizon's are brodened enough! Remember what horizon you are looking at everyday when you go seeking new's from a different horizon!!

Why would you WANT to know less? More news sources equals more perspective... vrais au faux?

Originally posted by Scourge
Why would you WANT to know less? More news sources equals more perspective... vrais au faux?

One reputable news source is sufficient. One would likely need various sources if they bookmark moveon.org, commondreams.org...

Originally posted by evilarnold
Umm, Perhaps this would of been better of posted in one of the other colums such as General US chat or political races! If you are so Anti - USA dont let the door hit you in the ass, Im sure you wont be missed!

I'm not scourge, but you are a retard. This IS an Anti-USA board. Here we discuss AGAINST the US.
Keep a dictionary handy if you don't understand some of the words you read.

Super Monkeys!!!!!!!

I'm not scourge, but you are a retard. This IS an Anti-USA board. Here we discuss AGAINST the US.
Keep a dictionary handy if you don't understand some of the words you read.

Super Monkeys!!!!!!!

If you aren't scourge, why do you have his username and password?

This IS NOT an anti-USA board! This particular forum is, but this board is not. I find it laughable after reading many of your posts that you refer someone to a dictionary.

Scourge here, I'm back.

ONE news source?!?!?! How will you ever know how reputable it is? Even if you worked there, you could not be sure everyone was all for the truth first, and selling papers second.
News is a business, it isn't the bastion of facts we wish it to be. You have to understand who is telling what, why they would say that, what advertisiers they need etc. That's why you check BBC, CBC, NBC, CNN, or just go to www.thepaperboy.com they have papers from every country.

Go get the Iranian perspective, and the Chinese, and compare that to the Israeli or Spanish... it's a great big world we're livin' in people!

If you want the truth about some person, do get info from their friends and family only? Or from those who are ambivalent, or dislike them as well? That's as complete a perspective as you can get.

-Albert J. Zeera

Its just a buddy, he sat down at Deep Blue for a minute and threw his 2 cents in.
Sorry.

Its just a buddy, he sat down at Deep Blue for a minute and threw his 2 cents in.
Sorry.

I'm glad he left, he wasn't the brightest bulb. Tell him to register and get his own ID if he chooses to participate in the future.

he's gone. Gone to read alternative news sources... to make an educated decision about this world...

We all want someone that will side with our opinions and bolster our arguments. How many go as far as to have 2 separate ID's though?

Very odd that "The Truth Hurts" and "Scourge" have identical IP address's.

Don't claim a friend of yours just happens to post occasionally at your machine. EVERY post by both ID's was from the same IP address.

Any credibility you had just went down the shitter.

As far as I'm concerned, Scourge is bang-on the money!

Funny how "The truth hurts" has been replying to a post for the past 10 minutes, and "Scourge" is listed as being idle. Have you not figured out how to use both ID's simultaneously?

Pathetic.

he's gone. Gone to read alternative news sources... to make an educated decision about this world...

More like he posted as "The truth hurts" just a few moments after you made this post!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Funny how "The truth hurts" has been replying to a post for the past 10 minutes, and "Scourge" is listed as being idle. Have you not figured out how to use both ID's simultaneously?

Pathetic.

I promise you this. Visit the east (and I don't mean New York) (and really visit, go deep-out of the big cities and into the villages and talk to the people), and you will come back singing a new tune.

And the fact that you think FOX (lol, out of all stations... FOX!) is an unbiased opinion, then you are more naive then I originally thought.

Oh, by the way. I take my time because I have a job. So I have work to do, unlike some I know.

Originally posted by the truth hurts
I promise you this. Visit the east (and I don't mean New York) (and really visit, go deep-out of the big cities and into the villages and talk to the people), and you will come back singing a new tune.

And the fact that you think FOX (lol, out of all stations... FOX!) is an unbiased opinion, then you are more naive then I originally thought.

Oh, by the way. I take my time because I have a job. So I have work to do, unlike some I know.

Are you denying that "Scourge" and "The Truth Hurts" are one and the same?

Pathetic, you'll no longer get any serious responses playing your games. Go back to yahoo, I believe they allow as many ID's as you like to backup your own arguments.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Are you denying that "Scourge" and "The Truth Hurts" are one and the same?

Pathetic, you'll no longer get any serious responses playing your games. Go back to yahoo, I believe they allow as many ID's as you like to backup your own arguments.

Idiot! I don't know who Scourge is!!!! But if you are too threatened by me, and in turn using this as a scapegoat.. Well... Go right ahead! (I won't tell)

Idiot! I don't know who Scourge is!!!! But if you are too threatened by me, and in turn using this as a scapegoat.. Well... Go right ahead! (I won't tell)

You don't even know who he is? BULLSHIT!

You posted with the identical IP address. You could have at least attempted to come up with a valid excuse. Your denial and continuation of your games just spelled the end for you.

Goodbye, Loser.

He'll just look more pathetic than he does now. Coming in later with a different IP address to agree with your prior ID is hilarious.

Idiot! I don't know who Scourge is!!!!

That's very odd.

I was just emailed by "Scourge" and he say's you are a coworker. See what happens when you lie?

Forum List

Back