ISIS calls for Barron Trump's assasination

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Donald Trump’s 11-year-old son Barron is reportedly being targeted for assassination by ISIS supporters, the Washington Free Beacon reports.

In chatter found on the Telegram encrypted messaging app, pro-ISIS groups have shared details about Barron, including the name and location of the school he attends, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

“The initial message, sent on Nov. 21 by an ISIS supporter on Tele........................
ISIS Calls for Barron Trump’s Assassination

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

a55141f8-1810-4da4-a527-1616b95f6eaf.png

ISIS Calls for Assassination of Barron Trump
-------------------------------------------

This is how the leftis work jus tlike ISIS think alike, act alike can't you tell ISIS, ANTIFA, LEFTIST.............but to stoop low enough to make threates to a kid proves what SKANKS ANTI TRUMPERS and ANTI AMERICANS are..

Just like I always do, when presented with a questionable story, I go to Google to see if other news agencies are running with it as well, because Info Wars and Alex Jones are remarkably unreliable sources.

Seems that if you Google "barron trump isis" not only will you get a lot of far right wing sites that are all going with the ISIS wanting to take out Barron Trump, but on the very first page there is also a news article that states Barron Trump has actually JOINED ISIS.

Here's the link......................

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

Nope, I don't think there is much reality to this "story".

I don't want Barron to be harmed, but it would be good for him to learn what it is like for the rest of us, who haven't had our every wish catered to. I guess that would seem like assassination to him and his family.

I don't want Barron to be harmed, but it would be good for him to learn what it is like for the rest of us, who haven't had our every wish catered to. I guess that would seem like assassination to him and his family.

I suppose you wish all of us to get cancer just so we can learn what it is like.

I suppose you wish all of us to get cancer just so we can learn what it is like.

No. Wouldn't bother me if you did though.

Just like I always do, when presented with a questionable story, I go to Google to see if other news agencies are running with it as well, because Info Wars and Alex Jones are remarkably unreliable sources.

Seems that if you Google "barron trump isis" not only will you get a lot of far right wing sites that are all going with the ISIS wanting to take out Barron Trump, but on the very first page there is also a news article that states Barron Trump has actually JOINED ISIS.

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

when you get your "news" from Washington Free Beacon which is relying on Memri, you probably wouldn't get much reality.

• Banned

I couldn't resisit lol

63F41EF3-410F-4D80-9A98-12434CCB4595-4_1024x1024.jpg

I suppose any of the Trumps having to live like 95% of us do would be as tragic as getting cancer for them.

I suppose any of the Trumps having to live like 95% of us do would be as tragic as getting cancer for them.

You know, I'd like to see if any of the Trumps could make it for 3 months on 2,000/mo.

Doesn't bother me a bit that there are millionaires and billionaires out there. Sounds like it bothers you though.

Doesn't bother me a bit that there are millionaires and billionaires out there. Sounds like it bothers you though.

I don't mind them being there. I'm just tired of paying for their luxury lifestyle.

BARRON TRUMP JOINS ISIS

Because the proven lying mainstream so called media hasn't ran it? LOL

I don't mind them being there. I'm just tired of paying for their luxury lifestyle.
I received an invoice for a new 24K gold faucet for Ivanka's D.C. Townhouse and gladly paid for it. Why are you so selfish? What luxury item were you forced to pay for you ingrate?

Last edited:

I received an invoice for a new 24K gold faucet for Ivanka's D.C. Townhouse and gladly paid for it. Why are you so selfish? What luxury item were you forced to pay for you ingrate?

Massive tax breaks. Look up trickledown.

You know, ever since "trickledown economics" first came around, all the people who voted for tax cuts for the rich said that it would stimulate the economy because more people would be spending more money.

Well, they have done studies over the years and they have found that for every dollar in tax cuts that the rich get, it only generates 1.03 for the economy, because rich people tend to sock their money away in investments and savings.

If a poor or middle class person gets a dollar in tax cuts, it generates 1.63 for the economy. Why? Because poor and middle class people are generally living paycheck to paycheck and they spend more of their income on things like food, fuel, housing and the like.

Nope, "trickle down" has never worked.

How about for once, we try the rising tide lifts ALL boats theory?

Forum List

Back