Six years later:

Are you blaming Obama for a recession that started a few months before his presidency? Do his evil gangster-communist powers transcend time and space now? Sorry to piss in your Cheerios, but George W. Bush riding on Ronald Reagan's shoulders like a conservative Master-Blaster couldn't have averted that crisis (but I'm sure our two wars and drastic tax cuts were helpful in preparing us to deal with it). And now economists basically agree that Obama's stimulus saved the economy from becoming much worse. Not bad for someone with unprecedented opposition right out the gate...

The US Bureau of Labor Statistics pretty much explained things for you with the graphic representation.

The hallucinations are yours alone.

You might want to compare that graph against a graph which shows you when Obama took office. If you follow that up with a look at economists' actual appraisal of Obama's policy during the recession, then you are on your way to being informed.

Facts are facts. Spin as you wish. Labor participation is at an all time low. The question to ponder is which set of policies will improve the current state of affairs. I suspect we will disagree on that point.

Calling the overwhelming consensus of the nation's economists "spin" is some pretty serious spin in itself. And no matter which policies the nation adopts, I can't imagine fear-inducing lies about a president like what's been spewed in the last six years about this one could ever be constructive.

That might be remotely true if one were to take what economists say as gospel t
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics pretty much explained things for you with the graphic representation.

The hallucinations are yours alone.

You might want to compare that graph against a graph which shows you when Obama took office. If you follow that up with a look at economists' actual appraisal of Obama's policy during the recession, then you are on your way to being informed.

Facts are facts. Spin as you wish. Labor participation is at an all time low. The question to ponder is which set of policies will improve the current state of affairs. I suspect we will disagree on that point.

It is also a fact that record numbers of baby boomers are retiring and, quite simply, dying.
How many are retiring because they can't find a job?
Boomers are dying in record numbers??? Really???

Yes, we are all getting up there in years. If they are retiring does it matter why? That is their choice, is it not?
What?
I suspect many boomers would like to work, but can't find jobs.

When did Obama show a hospital generated original BC? The only thing I saw was that copy of an obvious phony BC in Hawaii! Did Obama recently release the real one or what?
Typical of most on the right: ignore the facts, keep repeating the ridiculous lies.

ignore the facts, keep repeating the ridiculous lies.
Exactly what the liberal shit-for-brains are known to do, no matter what. :eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

More than six years later, we now know that Obama never had any intention of taking the Constitution seriously. Instead, he has violated its core provisions at every turn, launching unauthorized wars, rewriting legislation without Congress’ input, and even creating brand new laws.

Obama is a corrupt, incompetent lying fraud and piece-of-shit, but stupid liberals will proudly stand by and defend him no matter what. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back