SIX Trump Entities Under Investigation

5c1570f22200001e07deb807.png

Alarming CNN Graphic Shows Just How Many Ongoing Investigations Relate To Trump

Everything the president touches seems to turn to evidence.

Most people know President Donald Trump is linked in one way or another to various investigations, whether it’s the special counsel’s Russia probe or the ongoing case against his charitable foundation.

But to see it all in one place is another thing entirely.

On CNN’s “New Day” Saturday, hosts Victor Blackwell and Christi Paul put up a graphic showing every Trump-related entity known to be under investigation. It was disconcerting, to say the least.

The half-dozen entities include the Trump Foundation, the Trump Organization, the Trump presidential campaign, the Trump transition team, the Trump inaugural committee and the Trump administration itself.

More: Alarming CNN Graphic Shows Just How Many Ongoing Investigations Relate To Trump

And these are just the investigations that we know about. There are probably many more.

Just more libtard butt hurt....

Farts in the wind.

The DOJ and the FBI are willing weapons of the DNC.

Liberals have NO PROBLEM with a police-state, as long as they're the ones running it.

Inside of every liberal is a fascist just waiting to get out!
It's amazing to me that you kids can still deny that there's gotta be some fire under all that smoke.

Also, fascism is a far right thing.

The FBI found nothing to tank Trump's election in 5 months of investigating. Nothing.

If there was anything damning, it would have come out then.

The real crime is Democrats using the FBI in that manner.

Alarming CNN Graphic Shows Just How Many Ongoing Investigations Relate To Trump

Everything the president touches seems to turn to evidence.

Most people know President Donald Trump is linked in one way or another to various investigations, whether it’s the special counsel’s Russia probe or the ongoing case against his charitable foundation.

But to see it all in one place is another thing entirely.

On CNN’s “New Day” Saturday, hosts Victor Blackwell and Christi Paul put up a graphic showing every Trump-related entity known to be under investigation. It was disconcerting, to say the least.

The half-dozen entities include the Trump Foundation, the Trump Organization, the Trump presidential campaign, the Trump transition team, the Trump inaugural committee and the Trump administration itself.

More: Alarming CNN Graphic Shows Just How Many Ongoing Investigations Relate To Trump

And these are just the investigations that we know about. There are probably many more.
All these investigations lack is a crime.

What is alarming is how Democrats have turned an investigation into Russian Interference / Non-existent illegal collusion into a 100% desperate dig into literally every aspect of the President's life in hopes of finding ANYTHING they can.

This is further evidence that none of this has anything to do with Russians and everything to do with taking down Trump at any and all costs.

Remind me of the Whitewater investigation and all the GOP got was William lying under oath about a blow job.

So I have to say payback is a bitch but what is hilarious is the person ( Trump ) now being investigated was a close friend of the Clintons, so birds of the same feather flock together and their blinded loyal supporters will dive off the cliffs willingly...

It's amazing to me that you kids can still deny that there's gotta be some fire under all that smoke.

Actually fascism is a left thing. It is associated with BIG govt, lots of regulation of people and businesses, strict gun control. restrictions on speech, etc - all leftwing things.

As for the Democrat smoke, that's all it is. Smoke and mirror BS.
Wrong. Just Google it.

Democrats have entered a phase of their politics centered around investigating and diminishing Trump. In the end, they will diminish themselves with this precarious and foolhardy tactic.

Wrong. Just Google it.
So you're saying that the left is not associated with BIG govt, lots of regulation of people and businesses, strict gun control, restrictions on speech, and other things clearly connected with fascism ? If so, nobody needs to read your posts.

Last edited:
Actually fascism is a left thing. It is associated with BIG govt, lots of regulation of people and businesses, strict gun control. restrictions on speech, etc - all leftwing things.

Wrong. Just Google it.
So you're saying that the left is not associated with BIG govt, lots of regulation of people and businesses, strict gun control. restrictions on speech, and other things clearly connected with fascism ? If so, nobody needs to read your posts.
Lol, no. I'm.sayimg fascism is a right wing thing. The right is for bigger, more intrusive government than the left is, the left favors some common sense regulations on businesses and such but not the onerous personal restriction associated with the right wing fascist types, and it the right screeching about restricting free speech and freedom of the press, not the left.

Wake the fuck up man, you are well on your way to being the poster child for rwnj brainwashing.

Lol, no. I'm.sayimg fascism is a right wing thing. The right is for bigger, more intrusive government than the left is, the left favors some common sense regulations on businesses and such but not the onerous personal restriction associated with the right wing fascist types, and it the right screeching about restricting free speech and freedom of the press, not the left.

Wake the fuck up man, you are well on your way to being the poster child for rwnj brainwashing.
Sorry dude, but you have it entirely backwards. Over the past 2 years, GOP president Donald Trump has removed scores of business regulations (90% of them put there by heavy-handed Democrats), he has spoken out against gun-free zones (another fascist policy of Obama and Democrats), he has spoken in favor of CCW laws (about as UNfascist as it gets), and just about every day the political correctness lunatics of the left come out with another thing we're not allowed to say anymore.
upload_2018-12-16_10-52-43.jpeg

Sorry dude, but you have it entirely backwards. Over the past 2 years, GOP president Donald Trump has removed scores of business regulations (90% of them put there by heavy-handed Democrats), he has spoken out against gun-free zones (another fascist policy of Obama and Democrats), he has spoken in favor of CCW laws (about as UNfascist as it gets), and just about every day the political correctness lunatics of the left come out with another thing we're not allowed to say anymore.
View attachment 234995
Lol, those regulations we're to protect people and environments, not restrict businesses. Removing them was bad, and will increase pollution, disease, and workplace deaths as well as wealth inequality.

Wrong. Just Google it.
What does that prove? Nothing. You idiots and your "google".

Wrong. Just Google it.
What does that prove? Nothing. You idiots and your "google".
Lol, you're funny!

And after two years of stoking, it's still just smoke. Smoke that your corrupt communist friends on the left created. And it ain't enough.

This graphic would make an excellent campaign ad for 2020. Republicans can use it to illustrate just how obsessed the left is with bringing down a duly elected President. I like it!

And after two years of stoking, it's still just smoke. Smoke that your corrupt communist friends on the left created. And it ain't enough.
Lol, sure it is, if that helps you sleep at night.

Out here in the really real world indictments, guilty pleas, and sentences are flying around like crazy.

But you go ahead and keep your head in the sand.

Forum List

Back