Six more countries join Trump-busting Iran barter group

Because of sanctions imposed by Trump some are trying to get around those sanctions by barter there by helping Iran get nuclear capabilities?
Wrong and fact free like that little dissimulation above.

Barter is being attempted as a method of dissuading Iran from nuking up. Individual1 has driven Iran to continue nuking up, when it had paused previously.

They have not convinced me. Human nature combined with a penchant for totalitarianism with a grounding in religion does not engender trust on my part.

Reference our current load of Democrats.

You don't really matter.

I'm all for sending all you wingnuts over to fight Iran... on your own dime.

So you support a murderous regime who boycotts their own peoples freedom and freedom of information.
England is known for appeasing dictators, seems you would have learned by now Tommy. Dont give in, don't be so damn weak.

Iran's internal affairs are its own business... not ours.

There are a lot of countries that are a lot worse than Iran, but we don't give a crap about them because they either aren't sitting on a shit ton of oil or they aren't keeping the Zionists up at night.

Lets start by taking care of the worst one. The biggest threat to the world.. IRAN. then we wont be forced to side with other petty dictators. As it is , we need the Saudis less as we are producing our own oil in record amounts.
This isnt the Obama administration any more.

Yet the Saudis say "Jump" and Trump says, "How High?"

last time I looked, it was Iran threatening ships in international waters, not Saudi Arabia. As bad as the Saudis might be, they aren't nearly as fanatical as the Iranian Mullas, and building ICBMs, Iran has also about 50 million more people than Saudi Arabia and a submarine fleet , while the saudis have none.

If the U.S. ever gets taken out by an EMP blast it will be from Iran, not Saudi Arabia. As much as I do not like the Saudis, they need to exist to preserve any sense of stability to the M.E.
at this point. Giving in to the terrorist state of Iran however is the worst mistake. They are a nuclear threat waiting to happen and that government needs to dissapear, not be propped up.

But the Saudis aren't creating stability in the Middle East.

They are the ones who funded Al Qaeda, and 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.
They were the ones who funded ISIS

ANd quite frankly, it's only a matter of time before 34 Million Saudis, most of the Whabbist religious nuts, get tired of their rulers sucking up to the Americans and the Zionists and overthrow them.

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar.

“As founding shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex), France, Germany and the United Kingdom warmly welcome the decision taken by the governments of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, to join Instex as shareholders,” the three said in a joint statement.

The Paris-based Instex functions as a clearing house that allows Iran to continue to sell oil and import other products or services in exchange.

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.

Why did you leave out the very next sentence: "The system has not yet enabled any transactions." ? LOL

Lets start by taking care of the worst one. The biggest threat to the world.. IRAN. then we wont be forced to side with other petty dictators. As it is , we need the Saudis less as we are producing our own oil in record amounts.
This isnt the Obama administration any more.

Yet the Saudis say "Jump" and Trump says, "How High?"
Do the Saudis have to check with Putin? Here's the thing about you wing nuts, you radically change you TDS story on a daily basis and grown ups tend to not listen any longer

Those countries that are doing business with Iran should be barred from getting any assistance or having any trade with the USA.

good luck with that. Trump wants to increase trade with the UK.

It's one of the few countries he hasn't completely alienated.
He has actually. The situation is that the UK Govt post brexit woukl do anything for a trade deal with the US. Its the second biggest issue in the election. People here dont want shitty US healthcare or shitty US food. Or anything to do with Trump.

Paris, London and Berlin on Saturday welcomed six new European countries to the Instex barter mechanism, which is designed to circumvent US sanctions against trade with Iran by avoiding use of the dollar.

“As founding shareholders of the Instrument in Support of Trade Exchanges (Instex), France, Germany and the United Kingdom warmly welcome the decision taken by the governments of Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, to join Instex as shareholders,” the three said in a joint statement.

The Paris-based Instex functions as a clearing house that allows Iran to continue to sell oil and import other products or services in exchange.

I would hope that the stupid orange fuck would get the message but that is unlikely in the short time he has left.

Why did you leave out the very next sentence: "The system has not yet enabled any transactions." ? LOL
I would think the answer is in the article.

It represents “a clear expression of our continuing commitment to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” – the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal – the trio added.

They insisted Iran must return to full compliance with its commitments under the deal “without delay”.

It suggests to me that any deals are reliant on Iran complying with the treaty. Something they have not done since the US reneged on the agreement. I thought that was pretty obvious. The race is now on between Iran complying and the US electing an adult. Where is your money ?

Because of sanctions imposed by Trump some are trying to get around those sanctions by barter there by helping Iran get nuclear capabilities?
Wrong and fact free like that little dissimulation above.

Barter is being attempted as a method of dissuading Iran from nuking up. Individual1 has driven Iran to continue nuking up, when it had paused previously.
So giving Iran what it needs to survive and continuing to increase the amount of nuclear material is a method of of dissuading them? What kind of fairytale logic are you trying for?

It represents “a clear expression of our continuing commitment to the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” – the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal – the trio added.

They insisted Iran must return to full compliance with its commitments under the deal “without delay”.

It suggests to me that any deals are reliant on Iran complying with the treaty. Something they have not done since the US reneged on the agreement. I thought that was pretty obvious. The race is now on between Iran complying and the US electing an adult. Where is your money ?

My money is on your "clear expression" being nothing but hot air. When they actually trade something please let us know. Until then they have agreed to do nothing.

So giving Iran what it needs to survive and continuing to increase the amount of nuclear material is a method of of dissuading them? What kind of fairytale logic are you trying for?

That would be, honoring the terms of the agreement they entered into, feebly enough, but still... I can see how, from the perspective of a mindless, Trump-adulating sycophant, that would look like a "fairytale".

... People here dont want shitty US healthcare or shitty US food. Or anything to do with Trump.

Real Americans don’t want anything g to do with the UK. Some of my ancestors left the British Empire for a reason. They enjoyed shooting Redcoats. Then the British refused to support our Confederacy against the Union... but expected us to bail their asses out twice in the century that followed.

My money is on your "clear expression" being nothing but hot air. When they actually trade something please let us know. Until then they have agreed to do nothing.
That depends on our Iranian friends, as I have taken the trouble to explain.

Tommy, what's the UK's general position on the Trumpster?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Taken together, France, Germany and the United Kingdom, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden, have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to prevent Iran from sponsoring terrorism or aiding the people of Hong Kong.

They can pretend they're relevant, but they no longer are

Forum List

Back