Site bogged down badly

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
keeps rebooting and I have to keep resigning in over and over
About only thing that consistently works is the “non secure site” warning
Ad banners struggle to load and then whole damn thing reboots
Do some house cleaning

Lol-I was already logged in and when I went to post this it rebooted and said “must be logged in to do this”-TWICE

Yeah, this site sucks!

Every time I make some comment it makes it look like some dorky hillbilly wrote it!

Do some house cleaning

Lol-I was already logged in and when I went to post this it rebooted and said “must be logged in to do this”-TWICE

I have had the same thing happen to me several times. More glitches on this board than any other I have been on for some reason.

The mobile side of this site is atrocious.
When USMB servers see you are here via a smart phone, you are redirected to the mobile view.
And it is plagued with redirects and spam.
It should be avoided.
I never log in here with my phone anymore, and neither should anyone else.
Unless they choose to fix the issues.

One of the admins read on some site that if they flip the hard drives over and play them backwards they get a message that "Taylor Swift is dead", so they had to see if it was true.

Turns out it only says "-100011010001111011101110111010100011111100001010101.....".

One of the admins read on some site that if they flip the hard drives over and play them backwards they get a message that "Taylor Swift is dead", so they had to see if it was true.

Turns out it only says "-100011010001111011101110111010100011111100001010101.....".
sounds about right. hehheh

I'm one of those tech catastrophe people that shouldn't be allowed near anything more technological than a pop tart.

The large drawer of my big ole stand up jewelry box has just one thing in there... watches. Last count I had 22 I think. I finally gave up wearing a watch.

Do some house cleaning

There are times about 2AM to 4AM where scheduled tasks are going off and it's slow. Takes a lot to tally up the warning points and funny ratings. LOL..

But other than that --- I don't even run Adblocker and it's good for me. Pro tip. Go get yourself a desktop for cheap. If you're on Android or mobile or tablet -- they don't BELONG to you. You work for everyone else that has a code imprint on that device.

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I agree there has been a bog down, it has been for a couple of days, during the day eastern time zone. Got a 502 bad gateway a few minutes ago. Lasted a couple of minutes.

it is at this moment running ok again.

Do some house cleaning

There are times about 2AM to 4AM where scheduled tasks are going off and it's slow. Takes a lot to tally up the warning points and funny ratings. LOL..

But other than that --- I don't even run Adblocker and it's good for me. Pro tip. Go get yourself a desktop for cheap. If you're on Android or mobile or tablet -- they don't BELONG to you. You work for everyone else that has a code imprint on that device.

I agree there has been a bog down, it has been for a couple of days, during the day eastern time zone. Got a 502 bad gateway a few minutes ago. Lasted a couple of minutes.

it is at this moment running ok again.

Do some house cleaning

Around 4PM it was dreadfully slow. Found the hamsters running loose again. Now they're protesting about Hamster rights or something. MAYBE we're being throttled by your ISP. LOL... Not like we're a big Bandwidth hog or anything. Kat and I were getting the same effect earlier today.

Forum List

Back