Sirius Radio in trouble,, thanks Howard!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Who called it first folks?? Come on, admit it!! No way are the masses going to flock to sat radio when you can listen to annoying commercials and talentless singing for free..

Besides, with gas prices shooting upwards, like a satelite into orbit, who has the ching to spend on listening to people fart and burp???:eusa_boohoo:

Actually Sirius isn't doing bad, in the merger they will run it.

I have had Sirius since it came out. It is awesome.

As to the part about who will or won't pay...... I remember my Dad saying the same thing in the late 70's........ when cable TV debuted.

Siriius, XMD,, who cares.. I am not paying for it.. I'll mix my own tunes and and a cd holds a lot of mp3s,, or straight digital media.. No commericals, no fading,, no monthy fees..

Cable tv?? Don't even go there. My cable provider can rot in hell. As soon as I get off my lazy but I am going to get direct tv.. For nothing else just so I can anoy the cable guys..

Siriius, XMD,, who cares.. I am not paying for it.. I'll mix my own tunes and and a cd holds a lot of mp3s,, or straight digital media.. No commericals, no fading,, no monthy fees..

Cable tv?? Don't even go there. My cable provider can rot in hell. As soon as I get off my lazy but I am going to get direct tv.. For nothing else just so I can anoy the cable guys..

Hey man, this is America, do as you please and have fun. But isn't direct tv another pay thing......

Who called it first folks?? Come on, admit it!! No way are the masses going to flock to sat radio when you can listen to annoying commercials and talentless singing for free..

Besides, with gas prices shooting upwards, like a satelite into orbit, who has the ching to spend on listening to people fart and burp???:eusa_boohoo:
FB_IMG_1660782480767.jpg

your ideas are so 1995.

By the way, could you look into your crystal ball and tell us who will win the 2008 Rose Bowl?

What the hell is the point of this? And how is it a current event? All I see is late drunken dumb ramblings.

One word of caution, DirecTV sucks in bad weather. High clouds. Storms. No reception. Irritating as hell. And it happens pretty regularly.

Forum List

Back